Sleeding

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Zelo!" You ran over and poked his chest " where were you yesterday!"

Zelo eye rounded. You began to scold him " I was at tutor waiting for you! You should've told me you weren't coming! I was worried --"

Zelo lightly slapped his hands on your lips " Mianhe " he let go and walked off to class. You stood there confused * the heck!* and left to class as well.

By lunch you had already forgiven Zelo. You didn't know why he didn't go but you didn't mind anymore. Zelo noticed you bracelet and stared at it. " When did you get?"

You looked at you bracelet " oh when we went out " you showed him it " is it pretty"
He eagerly nodded " Noona has good taste!" You smiled. Zelo notice a printing and grabbed your wrist " what does is say?!"

You showed him it so that it can be easier for him to see. " 2010530 forever and ever" he whispered " huh?"

He saw Youngmin and notice the same bracelet but a manlier version * oh*

--

You were walking with Zelo to work. Zelo remembered about his conversation with bap yesterday * love? Like?*

" Noona..what is love? What's the difference with loving someone and liking someone? How do you feel about Youngmin" He took a breath and stared a you waiting for an answer. You blinked and let out a giggled " why are you curious?"

He just stood there and you knew he was serious " well..loving and liking someone has two different meaning.." You tapped your chin " its hard to explain..love makes you feel secured and bless ; having someone to make you complete, you cant live without them. Like is more of a crush or an admiration. When I'm with Youngmin everything is ..just right" you giggled " he's so sweet, romantic, handsome, smart, caring.." You blabbed on and on about Youngmin " ..I still get butterflies around him and I know for sure he completes me"

Zelo felt his heart dropped. " I do get jealous..when he's with certain girls..but its alright" you forgot you were talking to a guy and redden " mianhe..I just blabbed on about a guy to you"

Zelo stopped " noona how do you feel around me?" You froze " what do you mean?" Zelo pouted " do I give you those feeling?" Shocked, you kept quiet * why is he asking!?* Zelo walked up to you " I admire you noona. I like hanging with you!"

You were flabbergasted * is he confessing* you turned and saw Zelo innocently blinking * he probably doesn't know what he's saying*

" Noona..are you there"

You snapped out of it " u-uhm yeah.." He smiled " time will tell me something and I will wait, just like hyung said"

He hopped away " come on noona you're going to be late" without second further you slowly nodded and caught up to him.


---

It was saturday and you, Youngmin, Zelo, Ari and Sooki decided to go sleeding at the hill near your house. Youngmin was at you house helping you. You put your gloves one and slapped your hands together. Youngmin chuckled " You forgot to zip your jacket" You looked down and pouted. He laughed and zipped it up. Once he zipped it all the way to the top you sway back and forth " thank you"

You fixed his hat and beamed. He smiled " you like what you see" You rolled your eyes and waddled closer to hug him. He lightly laughed and hugged you back.

~beep beep~

You went to the draw and checked your phone. " They're there! Let's go"

On the way you and Youngmin joked around while dragging the tobagan. Your snowsuit was pretty big but it kept you warm " sit on the tobagan and I'll dragged you" Youngmin suggested. You shook your head and grabbed his hand " you'll get too worked up"

" NOONA"

" SOOMI"

" SOOMI"

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter