Senior Year

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*RIIIIINNNNNNG*

You shot right up and turned off your hello kitty alarm clock. Stretching you got up and opened your curtain * A brand new school year* 
Smiling you went to the washroom and got ready. In 30 minute you stepped out of the washroom neat and ready. Looking at yourself in the mirror you fixed your ribbon on your school uniform and nodded in satisfaction. * All Done*

You walked downstairs and greeted your dad "Good morning appa" giving him a peck you sat on your chair dangling you legs.
Your dad set out a plate of eggs and bacons and you hungrily ate it. " Jjang! gomapseumnida ".

"Well I'm going, Soomi do you need a ride?" Mr.Lee asked.

You nodded " Sure just let me get my bag"

You put the last bacon in your mouth and got your bag "Let's go"
 

Once your dad dropped you off at school your 2 friends : Ari and Sooki attacked you " SOOMI" the 3 of you burst into giggles "Annyeong!"
Walking to class you Ari and Sooki talked about how much fun senior year was going to be.
 

"Soomi" a voice called out

You and your friends turned around and saw your boyfriend Youngmin standing there.

You brighten and went over to him. Your friends giggled and walked away.
"Annyeong Oppa"

Youngmin greeted you and hugged you. Walking hands in hands you two walked to class talking about the new school year.

" What class do you have first?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter