Chapter 2

Wolves

Chapter 2

 

Later that evening, Jisung was again chained up to the wall at the room where he woke up today. Mister Park wasn’t with him. Yet alone, he let his eyes wander around the room. Between all this expensive furniture he was searching for anything that could help him get out of this place.

He must have been bought to the city. For some reason, Mister Park wanted someone out of their tripe. As far as Jisung understood, it didn’t have to be him. Anyone of the tripe and maybe in a certain position was enough. He became the victim by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He became a victim by accident. Nevertheless, he got the impression that Mister Park was somewhat font of him, if that was the right description.

That feared Jisung. The look in that Vampires eyes, his voice, everything about him made the brunette shiver. He needed to get out here as fast as possible. But how? How was he supposed to get out of here? The door was made from massive wood and the windows had glass in them. The city was like he was told, it was a fortress and every single house was like a bunker. It was much different than their tribes in the forest behind the high wall, that separated the city from the wilderness Jisung called home. Cities were built to keep the people save of the beasts outside and houses in the cities were built to keep their belongings to themselves. People living in the city must fear a lot of things.

Jisung was glad he was a werewolf. Sure, life must be harder in the woods than in the city. They do have electricity, their tribe uses fire at night, their houses have windows made of glass, the houses in the woods have wooden shutters which they can close if it’s too cold or the wind is blowing too fast and Jisung was sure there were a lot more advantages of the city, but there were also too many disadvantages. The biggest of them might be the fact that Vampires were living in every city with humans as their employees, servants or even slaves. As far as Jisung knew, there were only a few free living humans in the cities around. Jisung could remember that when he was young, some werewolves had been kidnapped and carried off into this city. He never saw them again. Was he going to face the same fate?

The door swung open. “Sorry for letting you wait puppy.” Mister Park said and sat down in front of Jisung. He reached out for his hair and patted his head. “You listened very nicely this evening. You’re well behaved.” Jisung wanted to rip off his grin. He only did, what Hyunjin had suggested was best. Thinking of Hunyjin, he still asked himself why the taller wanted to help him, when he was the one brining him to this place. “Well, I still don’t know what you expect of me.”, Jisung told, trying to give his voice a strong expression.

“It doesn’t matter as long as you do as I wish; everything will work out fine for you.”

“You’re lying, we both know that’s not true.”

Mister Park laughend. “Maybe you might face some limitations you weren’t used to before.” He put his Hand under Jisungs chin tugging it near his own face. “I think you’re really cute, you know? And I am not the only one thinking like this. Hyunjin found something really pretty in the woods.”

Jisung pulled up his upper lip in disgust and turned his face away only to getting snatched back by Mister Parks hand. “You’re looking at me, when I am talking to you, understand?”, he asked harshly.

Jisung growled. He might be the son of a wise man, but he was a brave.

“And you’re not growling or anything like that. From now on, you’re my cute puppy. Get used to it.” Jisung felt the grip tighten around his chin and he was soon pulled forward, feeling Parks wet lips on his own. Jisung was willing to serve this man his damn drinks and he was willing to do other stuff but getting kissed crossed the line. Not being able to pull away, he bit the Vampire in his lip, who shrunk back, looking at Jisung in shock.

Soon after he felt a harsh pain in on his cheek. Mister Park has beaten him with the back of his hand and just as Jisung realized it the hand hit his other cheek. “And you behave, Jisung!” Jisung might have accidentally pulled a trigger, because he suddenly felt the heavy body of the man on his own, pressing him down into the blanked on the floor. When the Vampire tried to force himself on Jinsung he turned his head in every possible angle and blocked his hands with his own. He won’t let this happen at any price. While defending his own body, he tried not to listen to all the heavy insults the Vampire was throwing at him.

But then finally he found a chance to make his position clear. He managed to snap up his knee right into the crock of the man. Mister Park hissed in pain and shrunk back again, this time further away. “You little beast!”

“Ah, right. You’re calling us beast, I nearly forgot.” Jisung gave his best to sound brave and not shook at all. In reality he was slowly falling apart and pushed himself more into the wall behind while rubbing over his lips with the back of his trembling hand. What was happening to him and how could he endure this any longer?

Jisung got ready for another attack but Mister Park stood up and went to ring the bell he’d rang before. Only a few minutes later Hyunjin entered the room. “How can I help you Master?”

Mister Park pointed at Jisung who shoved himself even more into the wall. “Take him out of my eyes. I don’t want to see him.” The brunette looked at Hyunjin and for a second he thought to see something in his eyes. Was it relief? Jisung wasn’t sure. He lowered his gaze when the taller approached him and began to untuck his chains from the wall.

Mister Park seemed to not pay any attention, already focused on some papers at his desk. Jisung felt a tug on his chains. “Up.”, Hyunjin commanded without any tone in his voice and Jisung slowly behaved. He hated following his instructions, but he was willing to do so if that meant being as far away of that Vampire as he could. When he and the blonde were almost out, he heard Mister Park again.

“Oh, and Hyunjin. I want him ready by tomorrow. You know what I expect.”

“Yes, sir.” He said and Jisung followed him out of the room, very confused. “What did he mean?”

Hyunjin didn’t answer and ignored the wolf the entire way. He brought him down the hallway and up the stairs to a small room in a tower. The room had an open window and therefore was a little cold. Although it had everything someone would need (a Bed, a desk, a wardrobe, a small sofa, even a little bathroom), it felt like ice. This room had no personality at all and didn’t tell anything about the person living here.

Jisung was brought to the bed and got chained to the wall again. The mattress felt hard under the brunette. “The bed in my hut is cozier. And people talking about beds in the city like all the time. They must be so soft and cozy. Guess they’re not.” He didn’t know why suddenly he felt brave again. Only a few minutes ago he was like a lost puppy searching for his dad to protect him.

Hyunjin came back with a glass of water, giving it to Jisung. “I’m sorry that my place isn’t a five star hotel room, Han.”, he said and sat next to him at the end of the bed.

“Oh.”, he took the glass and sipped at the water. “You’re living here?”

Hyunjin nodded.

“That’s sad.”

“I think it could have been worse than this.”

“Ah?” Jisung looked around, still not finding anything personal or even a little beautiful in this room. “I don’t know. My bed at home is cozier than yours and even my hut looks prettier although I’m not good at decorating at all.”

Hyunjin shrugged. “Guess I’m just glad that I am not the one being chained up to any wall of the house without even having a room to consider my own.”

Jisungs mouth flew open but he didn’t know what to say. Hyunjin had a point here.

“Also, I’m not the one being in trouble if I am not gonna pull myself together.”

The brunette lifted an eyebrow. “Okay, okay. Understood. I already know that I am in big trouble, okay?”

Hyunjin laughed halfhearted. “Oh really? You do? Then tell my, why did you have to make a fuss out of it??”

“What?” Was Hyunjin really asking this question? Did he even know what happened?

“He even wanted me to bring you out of his eyes! You must have annoyed him a lot.”

“Do you know what he wanted to do?? This er needed a good kick between his knees for a reason! Who does he think he is?”

“He is your owner! And I told you to obey!” Hyunjin wasn’t as appalled as Jisung had hoped.

“As if I would?!”

“Then tell me, what are your options? There aren’t any! He decided that he wanted to you and if you don’t want anything bad coming for you, obey!”

Hyunjin knew and still he wanted him to obey? Jisung heavily shook his head. “I won’t! Never in my life I am becoming his !”

Hyunjin rose his eyebrow. “You will. With or without your agreement. He doesn’t care. It will only worsen if you behave like this.”

Jisung crossed his arms over his chest. “Or he’ll send me to you from now on! I’m rather with my stupid kidnapper than with this monster down there.”

“You’re too naïve. You really don’t know why you’re with me, do you?”

Jisung could hear disbelief in the blondes voice. “He didn’t want to see me for today. I think that’s a win for me.”

Hyunjin sighed. “Yeah, a win for you, more anger on Mister Parks side and work I really don’t want to do on my side. Thank you for that, Han.” He stood up and went to a switch at the wall, dimming the light. “Han, what said Mister Park when we were leaving? Do you remember?”

“Something like he wanted me ready for tomorrow. But don’t worry, I’ll manage to annoy him again in some ways.” Jisung began to feel his old mind coming back to him. He wasn’t someone to obey. He always told what’s on his mind. He never did things he didn’t want to, so why was it so easy for him to give in?

“Has it ever crossed your mind that this was an order for me?”

“What?”

“That he wanted me to have you ready by tomorrow.” Hyunjin sat down next to Jisung again.

Jisung laughed. “So, if this er wants to me, what should he expect from you? Bathing me, combing my hair, and making me look pretty by tomorrow? Honestly, I don’t mind a good bath.”

Hyunjin shook his head. “That wasn’t what he meant. But you’re right, you have to look pretty from tomorrow on anyways.”

Jisung tilted his head a little. What was Hyunjin trying to tell him? Jisung could tell that the taller obviously didn’t want to tell him, he could see how uncomfortable Hyunjin felt right now. “So, what is it?” The blonde reached out for Jisungs nape, pulling him nearer to himself. Jisung could feel Hyunjins breath at his skin and began to shiver. The breath felt nice on his skin, making his heart beat a little faster.

“He wants me to…get you ready, Han. And that’s what I am gonna do.”, he whispered against Jisungs lips. “Listen, I try not to hurt you.” He could hear that Hyunjin tried to sound as little forcing as he could. But when the brunette understood what Hyunjins intentions where he shied away.

“Are you nuts?!”, Jisung hissed and Hyunjin rolled his eyes. “I am not letting you do to me, what I didn’t let this bastard do! Nobody is going to me in this damn city! Are there only idiots living here?!”

When Jisungs rage ended Hyunjin sighed again. “Listen, Han. It’s not like I want to share anything physical with you. The thing is, that I have to, as well as you do. We both have no choice here.”

Jisung snorted. “The heck I don’t care! I won’t! Also, technically I am an alpha! There’s no way I am gonna let this happen!”

Hyunjin laughed. “You’re what? I believe you’re not! You’re a beta!”

“That’s why I said, technically!”

“We both know that you’re becoming an omega as soon as you mate with Chan. No need to twist the facts lover boy.”

Ah right. Hyunjin was still thinking he was going to mate Chan not Felix. “Listen-“

“No, Han. For once, you listen!” Hyunjin grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer. The boy was very strong for a human. “And listen carefully, I am only going to tell you this once! We can do here as you wish. As I said, I am not keen on your little . But keep in mind, all I want is to help you. If you let me near you this night, I might be able to get you ready for what’s coming tomorrow. If not, no problem for me. You’ll get hurt by tomorrow, it’s not my problem, right? So maybe you think about this and begin thinking that I offer you my body to make your pain a little less, okay?” Hyunjin loosened his grip and sighed. “Think about it. I’ll be back soon.” He stood up and left the room. Leaving Jisung and his thoughts alone in the plain, cold room.

 

 

The night was a little chill. It became autumn soon and the nights were getting colder. Chan was the last one sitting at the fireplace. With a small cane he poked into the fire indulged in his thoughts. Jisung hadn’t come home yet. Chan just knew that for a fact. Jisung would have come to him, he would have complained about the set-up mating. He would have talked to him because Jisung was noone who was able to sleep when something was bothering him.

How often had they sat down at the fire, and talked about things that were on their minds? Jisung mating Felix was such a thing they would have talked about. So, why hadn’t Jisung shown up till now? Was he really that mad? Or maybe he just didn’t want to talk to Chan, he was Felix brother after all.

Chan sighed and stood up. He made his way through the tribe, stopping at a small hut next to the river. The water wheel was rotating from the stream silently. Chan remembered that he and Jisung had repaired it last week, because it was creaking loudly and because of that, Jisung had slept over to nights in a row. The chiefs son knew that Jisung could have slept alone, but he also knew that the brunette was easily to fear and that he might have imagined things out of the creak. Also, Jisung had a very clingy character. At least he was clingy to Chan.

When he entered Jisungs hut he found it as expected: Empty. Chan sighed. “I hope you’re alright, Jisung…”, he mumbled and looked around. Jisung wasn’t good at decorating and he was even worse at organizing. He laughed when he saw that his friend had hung up his laundry over the stairs that led to his bed on the gallery. There were pods laying around and some baskets too. But by all his unorganized self, there was one thing he was really good at: Gardening. Jisung had lots of flowers in his house and he kept them all at a beautiful state.

Chan picked up some dirty dishes from the table and began to tidy up Jisungs hut a little bit. While he was waiting for the younger, he could as well spend his time properly.

 

 

The rain was hitting against the open window and Jisung listened to it. Sometimes he felt rain on his skin and he asked himself, why Hyunjin hadn’t closed the window. His room might get wet if the rain hits hard at that wall. The rain calmed him a little while his thoughts went crazy. Sometimes he heard a siren anywhere in the city and the steady hum of the cars that drove in the streets added to the constant noise in Jisungs ears. The only enjoyable sound was the rain, everything else was too loud and too noisy for his liking. He missed the wood, the wind running through the trees, the singing of the birds, the sound of little mice running over the soil. He missed his home.

Maybe Chan was already searching for him? He was missing for some time now, Jisung didn’t come back until now. It must be in the middle of the night. Chan must be searching for him, right? But what could he even do? He wouldn’t find him. Not here. Wolves weren’t allowed to enter the city. At this rate Jisung will get listed as one of those people who were never found. They would stop searching for him sooner or later. And if Jisung would be a little bit less selfish, he should hope that they stop looking for him more sooner than later. He shouldn’t want them to suffer and spend all their time with looking for him and never being able to find Jisung.

This life here will be his new life. And for this life he now has to make an important decision. If Hyunjin was right, he will get laid anyways and all he’s able to choose is the level of pain he will go through, right? Maybe he could let Hyunjin prepare him and behaving to Mister Park as unattractive as possible, that he doesn’t even want to him anymore. He could not be sure about Mister Park, so the only choice was to go through everything with as less pain as possible, right?

Then again. He was going to be an alpha. He almost was an alpha. This kind of stuff…it was omega stuff and Jisung never even dreamed about getting into this position. But what was he now? Did it even count what he was? Alpha, Beta, Omega. The Vampires in the city couldn’t care less. There were no wolves here no rules that applied to Alpha, Betas or Omegas…

The door opened and Hyunjin entered. Jisung asked himself what the taller had to do but didn’t mind asking. It didn’t interest him enough to bother. “Made a decision?” Hyunjin asked, standing in the room, his eyes tracked on Jisung.

Hyunjin was a pretty man. He was tall, had a handsome face and a nice figure. His lips also looked kissable and perhaps those lips on his skin wouldn’t be too bad. He was a good choice to mate if he was a wolve. But he wasn’t. He was Human and Jisung was going to give in to him. He nodded slowly. “Okay. I’m in.”, he said, feeling his voice shaken. He began to become nervous now that he’s agreed to it. Hyunjins eyes flickered a moment but Jisung couldn’t read them. He didn’t know the young man good enough to interpret what was going through his head.

The blonde approached Jisung and again set down next to him. He nodded slowly. “As I said. I promise, I’ll try not to hurt you, Han. If I do, please tell me and I stop, okay?”

Again, Jisung nodded. “Don’t talk too much. Let’s get it over with.”

Hyunjin smirked. “You’re the romantic one, hm?”

“Verry funny, Hyunjin. I would love to see you in my position! I bet you would have a lot of f-“

Jisungs lips were closed by Hyunjins. He felt his soft plump lips slowly moving and brushing over his own and they somehow tasted a little bit metal. Jisung didn’t know what to do. He’d never kissed, not like this and especially not in this kind of situation. When Hyunjin wasn’t put off by Hans behavior, the brunette slowly began to move his lips, kissing the blonde back shyly.

It felt nice, Jisung had to admit. They exchanged a soft kiss and although Hyunjin was demanding, he was moving his lips very gently, using his tongue only after Jisung felt comfortable with their lips touching. He against Jisungs lips, touching his teeth slightly. He had to ask a few times before Jisung finally gave in and parted his lips, welcoming Hyunjins tongue in his mouth.

Their tongues shyly touched and got to know and taste each other kindly. In a weird way, it didn’t feel forced to Jisung. He kind off enjoyed kissing the blonde and he was sure he would really like it if the circumstances were different.

The kiss became more intimate and passionate over time. Neither one was controlling it anymore, drifted away by the moment. Jisung put his hand on Hyunjins chest, tugging the soft material of his shirt. He felt his body moving nearer to the man who had his hand on Jisungs back, pulling him even closer that he was pressed against Hyunjins chest, both not losing the other ones lips at any time.

They made out until Jisung needed to catch his breath. Hyunjin not wasting any minute, brushing softly with his lips over Jisungs honey skin, leaving small kisses on his way to his neck. Jisung felt Hyunjin gently at his skin, coaxing a soft pant out of Jisung, which let his cheeks turn red. He almost felt Hyunjins grin at his skin wandering to his ear.

“Feels nice, huh?”, he murmured in Jisungs ear over it and biting softly before sinking his lips back down on Jisungs. The brunette let all of it happen, feeling good and confused at the same time. He wasn’t supposed to like it, but he felt glad he did. It would be easier to swallow his own pride this way.

Suddenly he felt cold hands at his belly. Hyunjin was over is muscles, which Jisung had. Jisung had a well build body, which was hard to see because his body structure was too tiny. Hyunjin seemed to be surprised by it. “I feel a pack here.”, he whispered against the brunette lips. “Feels nice.” He gripped Jisungs shirt and lifted it up with the intention to expose Jisungs upper body. But the smaller suddenly felt insecure again, stopping Hyunjin in his actions.

The blonde looked at Jisung for a moment, searching for answers in his eyes and Jisung looked back at him. He might end up being in front of this vampire er, he should begin to lose his pudency as soon as possible. Jisung took a deep breath and let Hyunjin pull his shirt up over his arms, that it was left hanging at the end of the chains.

A small smile was on the blondes lips before he began to kiss Jisung again, who willingly give into this distraction. He felt Hyunjins body slowly moving over his own, leaving him lying on his back with Hyunjins knee between his legs. This pose began to feel uncomfortable to Jisung again. He wasn’t used to the part he had in this. He wasn’t used to anything of this to be honest. He tried to swallow his inner panic which slowly rose. Hyunjin was trying to help him with this. Hyunjin let him a choice, didn’t he?

The lips of the blonde had already made their way down to his chest, kissing and liking over one of his s while his hand was slowly tracing down his muscles. He gasped, feeling more and more aroused by every touch of the taller. Hyunjin really helped him feeling good, that he would be able to endure all those touches from Mister Park as well, right?

He felt Hyunjins hand slowly wandering into his pants and he could almost feel his gaze on him while he still was fondling Jisungs . The brunette tried to concentrate on Hyunjins touches which felt good. They truly felt even better than Jisung would have imagined. Hyunjin was gentle and the best decision he could have made.

When he felt Hyunjins hand wander deeper, over his length he closed his eyes, trying to give in to his feelings, to let loose and to enjoy the things happening. But then suddenly he saw Mister Parks face in front of his eyes and at the very same moment Hyunjins delicate touches became the Vampires forcing hands on his body, Hyunjins soft lips became Parks disgusting wet mouth and Jisung began to panic.

“No!”, he screamed, shoving the blonde from his own body. “I can’t! I can’t do this!”, he said, tugging his knees to his body shaking his head. “Don’t make me do this, please.” He hated how his voice cracked, how destroyed he must have sound. The look on Hyunjins face said the same, it was full of pity.

“Han, I am sorry, if I was too fast, if you felt forced, I am sorry. We can try again.”

“I don’t want to. I can’t do this.”

Hyunjin sighed. “Han, you know what’s going to happen tomorrow…”, he whispered and carefully touched Jisungs leg. “It’s okay, Han.” Hyunjins voice was soft and understanding. “We don’t have to do this. But please keep in mind, that he will hurt you tomorrow.”

Jisung bit on his underlip. He felt Hyunjins hand on his leg, his touch soft and welcoming. Everything Hyunjin did to him felt good and he didn’t know why this ugly face messed with his mind when he was finally ready to accept his feelings. “Hyunjin…”

“I do whatever your decision is, Han.”

He should try again, right? Hyunjin said, that was his only choice after all. “Can…you kiss me…?”, he whispered into the dimmed room.

“I would love to.”, the blonde whispered, bringing his hand to Jisungs cheek, caressing Jisungs soft skin with his thumb. “Am I allowed to touch you?”

Jisung nodded hesitantly, knowing where this question would lead them again. But all his fear was forgotten once he felt the soft lips of the taller man against his own. Kissing Hyunjin was best, he kind of felt addicted to this feeling. It was like Hyunjin was able to kiss all his sorrows away, which he wasn’t but Jisung loved to believe this lie.

He felt Hyunjins hands moving over his body again. Gently as before he was caressing Jisungs skin, making him feel good effortlessly. Jisung liked it, he liked the touch of the taller slightly cold hands and he loved Hyunjins lips on his own or anywhere on his body.

But the more Jisung admitted to himself that Hyunjin made him feel good, the more grew the knowledge that Mister Park could never. The image of the Vampire touching him and not Hyunjin made him feel desperate again, but this time it was even worse. Jisung knew that there was no way he would feel near as good as with Hyunjin, he didn’t want the Vampire on his body. He was sure, tomorrow will be the hardest day of his life and all he could do was letting Hyunjin prepare his body for the worse.

“Han…?” Jisung didn’t feel Hyunjins touches or kisses anymore. When he opened his eyes, he looked at Hyunjins worried face. “I’m sorry, Han. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I am…I am sorry…”, he whispered, whipping tears off Jisungs cheek. The wolf hadn’t even realized that he was crying. “It’s okay. We won’t do this.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to cry. I…kind of just did it without realizing.”, he said and rubbed the back of his hands against his eyes, which made Hyunjin smile softly at the adorable sight he was given.

“It’s okay Han. You must be tired, I guess it would be good for you to sleep now.”

Hyunjin was right. Jisung was verry tired, he only realized it now. Too much was happening to him to notice it. “You can sleep here in my bed.”, Hyunjin said and helped the brunette wearing his shirt again. “It might not be as cozy as your bed in the woods, but it’s still good, you’ll see.”

“I…I didn’t want to sound mean when I said this, Hyunjin.” The blonde gave him a look and Jisung understood. “Okay. I meant it. But I was confused by everything, I am confused.”

Hyunjin chuckled and patted his head slightly. “Don’t worry Hanie. I do understand. Also, I believe you, your bed and home will for sure be more comfortable than my belongings. And now, lay down and sleep.”

Hyunjin stood up and pulled at the blanked under Jisung to cover the brunette with it.

“But…Mister Park…and to-tomorrow…”

Hyunjin shook his head. “Don’t worry, I’ll handle this. Now, sleep.” The blonde stood next to the bed until Jisung was comfortably laying in his bed. “Promise?”, Jisung asked while yawning and Hyunjin nodded. “Promise.” He went to turn off the lights and walked to the bed one more time to check on the wolf. When he turned around to go to the small sofa, Jisung held him by his hand. “Stay…”, he whispered.

“Hm…?”

“I’m not going to throw you out of your own bed, Hyunjin. You can sleep next to me. There’s enough room for both of us.”

Hyunjin laughed but eventually sitting down again. “You’re sure?”

“You must be tiered as well, so come here and sleep.”, Jisung commanded and lifted his blanked for Hyunjin to flit under. They needed time to coordinate their bodies until they both found a position comfortable enough. They knew the bed wasn’t big enough, but it was a lie they liked to believe this night.

“Is this okay for you?”, Hyunjin whispered into the darkness breathing against Jisungs forehead. The smaller nodded, his head on Hyunjins arm. He pulled himself together and shoved his foot between Hyunjins legs, it was comfier this way, he told himself. “And for you…?”

Hyunjin nodded and laid his arm around Jisungs small body. “It’s perfect.”

The brunette was grateful that it was dark, he blushed way too often in Hyunjins presence. “Good night.”, he whispered into the darkness.

“Sleep well, Hanie.”

Jisung tried to stay awake as long as he could, too afraid of what the next day might bring. Hyunjin had promised to help him, but could he really count on him here? The blonde one always wanted him to listen to Mister Park, so why would he help him out? Jisung closed his eyes and inhaled the scent of Hyunjin. He loved the scent of vanilla and lavender which made him feel secure. Jisung knew he believed in Hyunjin.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ªʳⁱ૭ªᵗ°♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

 

Thank you for reading up till here!

Not much to say from my side. Is there anything you want to discuss?

Senify ♥