Chapter 3

Wolves

Chapter 3

 

 

Next morning Jisung woke up from the opened door and Hyunjin who sang a “Good Morning, Hanie! Or better good day? It’s almost afternoon!”

Jisung yawned and stretched his body before he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. “Hm…?”, he murmured sleepy. “What…?”

“You’ve overslept the whole day. Thank god Mister Park hadn’t wanted anything from you until now.”

This was good. Maybe Hyunjin really managed to settle some things for him if Mister Park hadn’t wanted anything until…wait…until now? Jisungs eyes flew open right at the time when some clothes landed on his face. He grabbed them and pulled them down to look at the blonde man, now standing in front of the bed. “He…he wants to see me now?”, he asked didn’t try to hide the fear in his voice.

Jisung could see something in Hyunjins face change. The blonde nodded. “Yeah. But not what you think. He’s got an invitation to a party tonight and I am not sure but I guess he wants to show off his new…toy.”

“W-what?”

“I’ll join you. It’s just a party with lots of snobs and idiots. If you behave there’s nothing to fear.”

Jisung rose an eyebrow. “If I would have behaved last time, I might have woken up in another bed. I think I decide whether to listen to this freak or not.”

Hyunjin sighed but nodded. “Fine. It’s up to you. Now you need to take a shower and dress yourself. I’ve got you clothes.” He went to the wall and untucked the chains. “Stand up, Han.”

The brunette did what Hyunjin wanted and followed him into the small bathroom. It was as less fancy as Hyunjins room was. It had a toilet, a small sink and a shower. While Jisung was looking around, Hyunjin chained him up at the wall again.

“Uhm…Hyunjin. If I need to shower, I have to get out of my shirt and I can’t as long as I am chained up…”

The blonde blinked at him. “Oh. Right.” He turned around, took a small scissor from the shelf under the sink and began to cut the fabric of Jisungs shirt.

“What the heck? Are you nuts?!”

“Do you really think you’re going to wear this ever again? You’re not.”, Hyunjin brushed off and continued to destroy the shirt. “I’ll give you 15 minutes.”

“What the heck are 15 Minutes? I don’t even have a clock, idiot!”

“I’ll knock and 5 minutes later I’ll come and get you.”, Hyunjin said and left the bathroom.

For a short minute, Jisung thought about how to get out of the room. But soon threw his thoughts away. There wasn’t any option for him but to shower and to dress himself up. He pulled his upper lip up at the thought of him at the party, playing Mister Parks toy. He didn’t like that idea, he really didn’t like it.

The brunette stepped into the shower and fiddled with the water tap a little until ice cold water was falling down on him. He screamed in shock and jumped out of the shower, looking at the water. Soon after the door swung open and Hyunjin jumped into the small room frightened. “What? What’s wrong?”

Startled, Jisung turned around throwing his pants at him. “YAH! What are you?! A peeper?!”

“Aish!” Hyunjin looked away holding his hand in front of his eyes as well. “I thought you’re about to die! Why did you scream that loud if everything is okay?!”

“Because I didn’t know that you guys are using ice cold water to wash your bodies!” Jisung screamed, still angry and pointed at the shower.

“What?” Hyunjins voice showed how confused he was.

“Your ing water is ice cold, Hyunjin.”

“No, it’s not?”

Jisung grabbed a towel and put it on his waist and grabbed Hyunjins wrist, noticing how delicate it was. Then pulled him to the shower. “Look how cold!”

The blonde stretched out his hand to feel the water, looked at the water tap and then to Jisung when he began to laugh.

“What? What’s funny about this, huh?”

“You’re like a baby, Hanie.” He took the water tap and pulled it into the direction for hot water. “Look. When the tap shows in this direction, the water is getting hot, but when it shows in the other…well you witnessed what that means.”

“What. How would I know that you manipulate water in the city?”

“We don’t manipul- okay, maybe we do. But I thought it was common everywhere.”

“No, it’s not. We’re using hot springs to bath. They are hot by nature!”

Hyunjin smiled slightly. “Anyway. Now you know how to regulate your water. Please hurry, okay?” Hyunjin left the room again and Jisung carefully stepped in the shower again.

He left a deep sighed when he felt the warm water running over his tensed body. This was exactly what he needed.

 

 

Felix could not find Chan. He wasn’t in his hut this morning, so he expected him to be with Han. Although he knew, he should wait and let the beta come to him, he needed to be sure, that Chan was there. Slowly he walked to Jisungs Hut and wondered when he found the door open.

“Uhm…”, he slowly pushed the door a little more open. “Hello…?”, he shyly whispered. “Is anyone in here?” He stepped into Jisungs home and looked around. Felix found his place unusual tidy. Jisung was not someone to clean up if not necessary, he also isn’t someone whose things all have a place to sit. They often are spread all over his home that sometimes even Jisung was not able to find things. “Jisung?”, he asked into the silence. “Chan?”

Then suddenly he heard a yawn. When he turned around, he saw Chan spread on the sofa. “You’ve slept here, Chan?”

“Hm…?” His older Brother wasn’t quite awake yet, that Felix decided to get some water for Chan. With a cup of water, he sat next to the blonde man who had managed to sit by now. “Is he okay?”, Felix whispered, and he felt sorrow rising in him when he saw Chans face. “He is okay, isn’t he?”

Chan shrugged. “I don’t know. I came here to look after him but couldn’t find him.” He took a big gulp of the water. “I started cleaning, hoping I would be able to talk to him, once he comes back, but he didn’t.”

“What? Jisung didn’t come home?” the younger felt somewhat guilty. He was the one Jisung should have married, but Felix would have never thought that this could bother Jisung this much.

Chan took a deep breath. “After I cleaned, I went into the woods and I searched for him. But he wasn’t at the river, where we used to play nor was he at any other place I know he likes. Felix, I just don’t know where he is. He didn’t come back this night, it is as if he’d run away from us.”

The blonde shook his head. “No, Chan. He would never! He would never leave us alone, you know that.”

“Then tell me, where is he?”

“He…” How would he know? Jisung often did things nobody understood. But Jisung also never ran away before. “He will have his reasons. He will come back once he’s a clear mind. I am sure of it.”

Chan nodded slightly. “Maybe…but nevertheless, I am going to look for him today. Maybe he’s injured himself and I wasn’t able to find him in the darkness…”

Felix knew that wasn’t possible. Chans night sight was very strong and there was nearly no possibility that he would have missed an injured Jisung, but he nodded. “Okay. But make sure to make some breaks while looking, okay?”

 

 

The door swung open when Jisung was drying himself off. In shock he held the towel in front of his body. “Idiot! You did not even knock once! Do you like me so much, that you come in like this twice?”

“Sorry, forgot about time. Are you ready?”

Jisung looked down at his body in disbelieve. He was . How could Hyunjin even think that he was ready? “No?”

“You look almost dry to me.”, Hyunjin said and took out the Hairdryer. When he pointed it at Jisung, the shorter backed off. “What’s this again?!”

Doubting Hyunjin looked at the device in his hand. “A hairdryer?”

“What does this thing do?”

The blonde rolled his eyes. “It will eat you up, dumbo. Gosh, it dries your hair! Hair-dryer, got it?” He turned it on, and the sound alone made Jisung jump. When he felt the warm air coming out of it, he still was a little scared but let Hyunjin do, what he did. Jisung had to admit, Hyunjin combing through his hair while warm air was coming out of this thing felt good. Soon after his hair was dry. “Good, one second please.”

The taller left the room and came back with the clothes he’d gotten for Jisung. “You’ll wear these. It shouldn’t be too hard to put on, if you still need help, call me.” When he put the clothes down, he got a small accessory and approached the wolf with it. “But I know for a fact that you’ll need help here.”

Without giving Jisung any minute he put the black velvet choker around Jisungs neck. It felt soft on his skin but at the back it was very cold like something metal would touch his skin and it also was kind of heavy. Hyunjin took a step back and looked at Jisung. “It looks pretty on you.”, he said with a smile on his lips, Jisung couldn’t interpret. Then he opened the chain on his wrists.

“Uhm…didn’t you make a mistake here?”, Jisung asked and rubbed over his finale freed wrists.

Hyunjin shook his head and tapped against Jisungs choker. “I…noticed that those chains are…let’s say unpractical. You can’t dress yourself or do other stuff…or…anything.”, his voice became more silent with every word until he cleared his throat. “So I went to ask Mister Park to take them off. You don’t have to wear them anymore, Han…”

The brunette blinked and watched the taller. “Thank you…I guess.” But there was something fishy, right? There was no logical explanation for this, if there wasn’t something Jisung should know.

“Please dress now, okay?” Like this Hyunjin left the room again.

Jisung took the clothes and began to dress himself up. He put on his underwear and socks and after he was wearing a dark skinny pants, he thought something was missing. The only thing left was a blazer in the same blue as his pants. Maybe Hyunjin hadn’t bring him everything? He slipped on the blazer, only button up to buttons and left the bath.

Hyunjin turned around, now too fully dressed. He was wearing a red silk shirt tucked in his black skinny pants and some boots. He also wore a choker like Han. The blonde was about to style his hair into a ponytail when Jisung came out. Jisung had to admit the taller looked breathless. He was so unbelievable beautiful in this outfit, Jisung didn’t know if he had seen someone as beautiful as the blonde. Not even Felix who was easily the most beautiful wolf in his tribe couldn’t come for Hyunjins looks.

The brunette gulped and felt Hyunjins gaze on himself a little too long, making him feel absurdly shy. “Uhm…Hyunjin…I...think you’ve forgotten something…”

“Hm? What do you mean by that?”

“There’s no…shirt…”, Jisung smiled helplessly and he felt something tickling in his chest, when Hyunjin smiled softly at him.

“I didn’t forget anything, Hanie. You’re fully dressed…not well…but that’s something I can fix…” The blonde stepped closer to Jisung who looked up at him confused. “No…shirt?”

“No shirt…”, Hyunjin said with a small smirk and ed his blazer, making Jisungs cheeks turn slightly red. “You’ve buttoned it wrong.” Hyunjin looked at Jisung and smiled while he closed the buttons of Jisungs blazer chest downwards. Even fully dressed Jisung was showing some of his chest.

Almost frozen Jisung let him do what he wanted. He tried to calm down, not knowing what was happening inside himself right now. All he knew was that he could again scent the sweet Vanilla and Lavender coming from Hyunjin and his scent paired with his optic and the soft breath of the taller at his skin made Jisung crazy. This man was too beautiful to be human.

And then flashbacks came to his mind. Memories of last night. Both kissing, Hyunjins lips on his skin which felt so good. He couldn’t turn anymore red when he heard Hyunjin giggle. “Is everything alright?”

“Huh?”

When Hyunjin looked down at Jisung, he laughed a little. “Sorry, you’re right! I forgot something.” He turned around and took a blue sash from the bed. With this he tied up Jisungs blazer at his taille, that his body was perfectly defined. “Now, you’re perfectly dressed…”

Both still stood near each other, locking gazes. Jisung could feel something crackle in the air, he could feel Hyunjins breath at his cheek and he felt like last night again.

Then there was a knock on the door, and both backed off. The door opened slightly, and a lady went in. “Hyunjin, are you ready?”

Hyunjin looked like he fought to turn away from the wolf but when he did, the blonde smiled friendly. “Sunmi Noona!”

The small woman went to the table in front of Hyunjins sofa. “Who’s first? We need to get both of you ready.” She opened up a beauty box she’d brought with her. “Whoever you want.”

“Then let’s start with the new boy!” She waved Jisung nearer. “Come little one.”

Unsure Jisung looked at Hyunjin who took him by his shoulders and pushed him to Sunmi. “Sit down, she won’t bite you.”

When Jisung was pulled down to the sofa he smiled helplessly at the woman in front of him.

“No, I’m not going to bite you. I bet you’re more likely to bite me, right?”

The brunette new what she meant. He was a wolf and technically he could bite her. And he seriously began to consider it when the woman grabbed his face and checked him out. He didn’t like that. His mimic must have said a lot because Hyunjin began to laugh loud. “She’s just considering what would look good on you, Han!”

“What do you mean?”, he mumbled between squished cheeks.

“She’s a make-up artist. She’ll put some make up on you to look even prettier.”

“Ts…since when are you here, Han? Second day now? And you’ve already sugarcoated Hyunjin? Wow.”

“What? He did not!”

Sunmi laughed and Jisung looked confused from one to other.

“Ah don’t think to hard Han. It’s something between this young man and me. Now close your eyes.”

“What?”

“Close your eyes, or do you want me to stick out your eye?”

“No! Of course not!!”

“Then close your eyes…”

Jisung sighed. He hated not knowing what was going on but did as he was told.

While sitting there, he felt a lot of different brushes, tissues and other fabrics at his face and some stuff felt a little sticky to his skin, but every time Sunmi left something on his face she seemed to be more satisfied.

After she was ready with his face, she brushed his hair and put something in it, that held Jisungs hair in place where she wanted it to be. “Now, I am ready! Please open your eyes, Han!”

The wolf did and felt his eyelids were a little heavier than normally. Not really heavy but he felt that something was sitting on them and his eyelashes. He looked in a bright smile and when he looked at Hyunjin he could see a mimic on the blondes face, Han again couldn’t read. “Do I look stupid now?”, he asked shy.

“No! I feel attacked! Nobody describes my Work as stupid!” Sunmi turned to her box and took out some golden accessory. She put a thin golden necklace on Jisung and he got clip earrings ­– two on each side, which were different in form and length from each other. One was way longer than the other three but none of them were exactly short. “Now you may stand up and look at yourself in the mirror!”

Unsure he looked at Hyunjin who hasn’t turned his eyes off him. The blonde nodded. Slowly Jisung stood up and went to the mirror at the wall, first time looking at his styled silhouette. “This is me?”, he asked a little confused but also proud. He didn’t know that he was able to look like this. It was very different to what he was used to see in the mirror.

His eyes were outlined in black or a very dark brown, Jisung couldn’t tell. His lashes were curled up and he had black color at the outer ends of his eyes which made them look even bigger. He also has gotten rosy lips and the sticky stuff on his skin made it actually look pretty. His hair was styled in some locks. It still looked messy, but it was more like wanted messy and it had some glitter in it as well. Although it was a messy look, his hair was still neatly parted at the side.

He turned around and smiled. “It’s interesting to see what kind of tricks you use to make yourself look different. I look so different, wow!”, he laughed.

“Different?”, Hyunjin asked with a lower voice than usual. “I think you look gorgeous.”, he whispered and looked at Jisung with some sort of fire in his eyes, bringing Jisung to blush.

Sunmi cleared . “Well. We need you to look gorgeous as well, Hyunjin. Sit down.” Hyunjin did and as Jisung before, he closed his eyes.

Jisung used the moment to look at all the things Sunmi had in her box. “That’s a lot of stuff. Is everything of this on my face?”, he asked while he took out a round tin. Sunmi laughed. “Of course not! You need different colors for different skin and also different products. Every skin is different and every character looks good with different make up.”

Jisung opened the tin. It was a little harder to open than he’d predicted that he accidentally opened it with a little bit strength and white powder flew out of it, making Jisung coughed. Fast, he closed the tin again. “Scary stuff.”, he mumbled and put it back into the box, hearing Hyunjin giggle softly at his commet.

He then looked and Sunmi and Hyunjin. “What are you doing now?”

“Contouring…”, Sunmi explained a little bit of the make up and showed Jisung some colors and textures which made Hyunjin laugh again.

“Jisung grew really fast on you Sunmi!”, the blond said, still a little laughing.

“I like the kind and innocent type, Hyunjin. We became friends very fast as well.”

“With the difference that I am not innocent.”

“Well…not anymore I would say…”, she mumbled and Jisung could hear all the love this woman had for Hyunjin. They must know each other for some time now.

Sunmi then took off Hyunjins ponytail he’d made before and brushed his blonde hair. All she did was brushing it and putting in some stuff to make it sit at the right spots. She pinned his bangs with some bobbypins and secured everything with some spray coming out a bottle, which stank that Jisung had to breathe through the fabric of his sleeve. Jisung didn’t like the smell and he felt relieved that soon after Hyunjins natural scent came through again.

When Jisung saw Hyunjin styled and with his eyes opened he couldn’t other than stare. Even Hyunjis complains seemed beautiful. “Why don’t you pull my hair up, noona?”

“Your look is more of a chic one, you should wear your hair open and straight. Trust me, angel.”, Sunmi said and packed her belongings back into the beautybox.

“But I think it’s more comfortable with a ponytail.” Hyunjin pushed his lower lip forward to pout.

“Na! Don’t be silly Hyunjin! And don’t ruin your make-up! Look, Jisung seems to like your look!”

“Eh?”, Jisung blinked and finally ended staring at the taller. “I, what?”

“Do you like my look, Han?”, Hyunjin asked, still a little pouty.

The smaller could only nod. Hyunjin looked so good! Ever since he met him, he always did, but now, after Sunmi put some color on him and combed his hair it, Hyunjin looked so nice, like really nice. “I like it, yes. You look…good.”, he said honest and smiled.

Jisung felt some butterflies in his chest, when the taller smiled back at him. “Thank you, Hanie.”