Bunny

shades of pink and blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I know I'm busy but it seemed fun to join the #WenreneArtTober submissions on twitter! Some of these are random considering I write them in less than fifteen minutes because I don't like overthinking stuff hehe. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy the next few submissions.

 

Day 1 for #WenreneArtTober : Bunny 

Joohyun glared at Seungwan from her side of the bed - or to be more accurate, she glared at the stupid bunny stuffed toy next to Seungwan as the latter continued to watch something from her laptop.

 

The older girl was officially annoyed. Since her girlfriend chanced upon the stuffed toy while shopping, it became a somewhat permanent fixture in their bed - depriving Joohyun of the warm cuddles she always got from Seungwan. 

 

Finally deciding she’s done with being replaced by a toy, Joohyun turned to face Seungwan, removing the airpod from the younger girl’s ear in order to get her attention.

 

“Yah, do you like that thing better than me?”

 

Seungwan finally looked at her girlfriend, noticing the crossed arms and the pout that was on her face.  “Are you talking about bunny?”

 

Considering that Joohyun remained quiet, Seungwan laughed and tugged at her girlfriend’s hand to pull her closer.

 

“The only reason I bought bunny was because it reminded me of you.”

 

Joohyun looked up at Seungwan before the latter resumed speaking. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter