You ruined me.

shades of pink and blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan tossed and turned for the nth time, grumbling out a few incoherent words as she reached for her phone on the nightstand. 

 

3:02 AM

 

Squinting at the sudden brightness, she managed a sigh before readjusting herself on the bed. It’s been almost a month since she’s been fully discharged from the hospital and she was truly grateful for the little things, but something just didn’t feel right. 

 

For one, she didn’t really like the penthouse. Sure it was huge unlike the dorm she used to stay in. But as luxurious as it was, the vast space and the quietness that accompanied it made her long for the life she used to have. Now that her days were mostly quiet, the bickering and lighthearted teasing that always happened with her members now seemed like a distant memory - something she missed more than anything.

 

She misses talking to Sooyoung, and how their conversations would range from the most random things to deep, late night confessions.

 

She misses fooling around with Yerim, the prankster maknae always managing to bring out the competitive and playful side of her. 

 

She misses spending time with Seulgi, her best friend, who she can probably do anything with and they’d still have fun no matter what. 

 

And Joohyun. Seungwan couldn’t even begin to describe how much she misses Joohyun. 

 

It’s in the fact that she longs for her presence - the one which always manages to reassure her in moments of doubt. It’s because she misses her leader - always supportive and protective towards her in everything they do as a group. 

 

But for the most part, Seungwan just misses her girlfriend. She misses the way Joohyun’s arms would wrap around her waist from behind. She misses the feeling of ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter