Speak Now.

shades of pink and blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was startled awake by the sound of her phone ringing.

 

Reaching for the offending device, Joohyun slightly grumbled; annoyed at the intrusion at such a late hour. 

 

"Unnie! I swear to god. Why weren't you answering your phone?"

 

"Get rid of the nagging tone, Kim Yerim. What's the matter?"

 

Before Yeri was able to answer, a loud knock was heard through Joohyun's apartment. "Hold on. I think someone's at the door."

 

"Unnie, I swear you're not even listening to me!" She ignored the girl on the other line and walked lazily, wondering who could be visiting her at this time at night. 

 

As she opened the door, Yeri's voice faded into the background - Joohyun only hearing the sound of her thudding pulse at the sight before her.

 

"Seungwan unnie didn't get married! She didn't even show at the wedding."

 

On the other side of the door stood her Seungwan. Her very unmarried Seungwan.

 

Barely registering that she hung up on Yeri, Joohyun could only stare at the girl in front of her. Even with make up running down in streaks, and wearing a dress already drenched by the pouring rain, Seungwan was still by far the most beautiful woman Joohyun's ever seen.

 

"So, I was wondering if the offer still stands?"

 

Joohyun took a few more steps, gradually eliminating the distance between them, until th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter