The Last Time.

shades of pink and blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was ed up.

 

That was the only thought running through Seungwan's head as she struggled to put on the last of her clothes.

 

"Where are you going?" Another woman's voice made her stop in her tracks, caught just before she was about to do the walk of shame.

 

"You know where. This shouldn't have happened, Hyun."

 

Joohyun flinched; it could've been due to the cold seeping into her skin, or maybe it was the sharpness that came with Seungwan's words considering what they just did a few hours ago.

 

Wrapping and tucking the sheets carefully around her body, she alighted from the bed and made her way towards the younger girl.

 

Hesitating , Joohyun faltered for a moment right before she decided to just go for it.

 

Go big or go home right? 

 

Taking the last step to close the distance between them, she reached out and wrapped an arm around Seungwan's waist, pulling the other girl so that her back was against her chest. 

 

She could feel Seungwan tense up in her hold; especially as she burrowed her nose into the younger woman's neck, inhaling her own scent mingling with the fragrance of Seungwan's perfume. 

 

"Let me go, Joohyun." The younger woman turned around suddenly and pulled away from her embrace. "This was a mistake."

 

"That's not what you said a while ago."

 

Seungwan lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter