[5] Café date

hold my hand (i know you're scared)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s not like Eunbi hates this new development between them. In fact, she likes it, very much so. She’s just confused as to how Sakura went from being the shy, stubbon girl she was to this braver and more receptive woman in a week or so. There was something she must have done, or maybe this is a fake and her original Sakura was replaced with this alien Sakura?

It must be the reason why Sakura suddenly invited her out to go at the newly-opened café that Minjoo recommended, right? Is this a date? Did Sakura finally asked her out on a date?

“Unnie?” A squeeze on her hand gets her attention. Eunbi realizes they have finally arrived in front of the café and looks down at their still joined hands. By now, Sakura should have let go but to her surprise, the younger girl is still clasping her hand tightly. This is also another development that Eunbi is decidedly not complaining about, alien Sakura or not.

Sakura notices her stare at their joined hands and feels a rush of embarrassment. “Should I let go?”

“No!” Eunbi nervously giggles, apologizing to the elderly couple passing by them that got startled. “No. I like it.”

“Me too.”

God, if Sakura keeps this up, Eunbi isn’t sure she can restrain herself from acting out her feelings towards this adorable girl. And by feelings, she means the pure kind, thank you very much.

Sitting across each other by the window, Eunbi lets Sakura decide the meals for the both of them and instead thinks about the possible pictures she will post in her private mail. She can already imagine the reactions of their fans once she does it and lets out a smile. Sakura notices it but doesn’t ask her about it. She knows what Eunbi is thinking about anyway. It’s the reason why she invited her out her in the first place.

Eunbi sees Sakura fidgeting with the sleeves of her cardigan and decides to break the comfortable silence between them. “Do you think I should cut my hair?”

“Short hair? Yes, I think that would suit you.”

“You should also cut your hair so we can be short-haired twins!” Sakura laughs at the image and shakes her head in refusal.

“I want to grow out my hair this time. I’ve been short-haired for a few times already.”

Eunbi hums as she reaches for Sakura’s hair and twirls a lock of it on her fingers. “Although I like your long hair, you look cool when you have short hair.” She confesses, remembering the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter