[1] Secret Friend Date (?)

hold my hand (i know you're scared)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say the most effective way for your crush to like you is to take them in a horror house.  Go inside as friends; exit the house as a couple. It’s effective most of the time. Unless of course your date is one Miyawaki Sakura – a known coward – and you’re Kwon Eunbi – the fearless leader.

You see, Kwon Eunbi is a great leader. Even though her members all the time and dotes on her like she’s the one younger, she leads them in professionalism and always has her members’ best interests at her heart. Why, she even prepared gifts for them during the filming of the second season of their reality show even though the theme of the episode was not ideal for gift exchange! And don’t even forget going the extra miles for her ‘favorite baby’.

Consequently, when Eunbi picked out Sakura’s name out of all the girls, she thought the fates were testing her that day. Sure they are close, but there was this tension between them thick enough to be cut with a knife. Eunbi tries hard to close whatever distance they have but well, sometimes a cherry blossom can be oblivious to the breeze of the winds and the droplets of rain. Although if you ask Sakura, she would argue that there’s no tension or whatever the fans call it nowadays since she’s just admiring Eunbi like the beautiful, smart older cousin she sees every family reunion.  Definitely no tension at all.

Coming back to the topic, Eunbi likes giving her best effort to people special to her. So, she coordinated with the staffs and crew members before they started filming that day if she could prepare something special for her members. Especially since one of the said members is going to celebrate her birthday soon. So what better way to celebrate such special day with a special theme a.k.a. a horror-themed episode?

“You’re going to record your voice and hide the phone in the lockers? Wouldn’t they recognize you?” The director asks, amazed at how the leader’s mind works but also anticipating the chaos that will unfold later during filming.

Eunbi taps her phone a few times. “I’ll be using a voice-changing app. Then you can call the phone once everyone is distracted to scare them.” She hands her phone to them along with the boxes and cake, the grin on her face full of mischief and anticipation. “Oh, Director-nim, can me and Sakura be paired together?”

So far, the plan has been unfolding smoothly and Eunbi can’t wait to see the priceless reaction of her secret friend once Sakura opens her gifts and finally have the happy memory of being a normal high school student. Eunbi just did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter