[4] Beach Date

hold my hand (i know you're scared)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look at our poor unnies.”

“Please give them energy.”

It’s not like she doesn’t have any energy left, Sakura’s just content on watching her members play along the beach and bask under the scorching heat of the sun. Besides, she’s very comfortable with her position right now so no thanks. Eunbi, on the other hand, absolutely has no energy left after the whole fiasco of activities she participated in. So what better way to recharge your energy than to sit beside your crush?

“Look at them go, having the best moments of their lives.” Sakura commented, leaning slightly on Eunbi’s shoulder which made the older girl’s eyes widen. Okay, Sakura is taking the steps- better not mess this up Kwon Eunbi.

“You’re talking like an old woman reminiscing her childhood days.” Eunbi snorts, though her facial expression seemed relaxed, her heart was beating fast and loud in her ears that she’s afraid Sakura might hear it, outdoors and all

Sakura looks at her as if offended by the comment. “I’m only 22 years old but I feel like I’m already 50 years old.”

“Shut up Kkura, what would that make me?”

“It means we’ll grow old together.”

Okay. Something’s definitely not right or something’s definitely right.

Sakura used ‘Flirting’, it was super effective! Eunbi is now confused.

“Omygadnis, the unnies are flirting!” Wonyoung exclaimed, who appeared out of nowhere and scared the soul out of the two oldest. But before they can adjust to what happened, Wonyoung sprints away and chases Yujin along the shore.

Eunbi looks at the now flustered Sakura. Red really looks good on her. “You were flirting with me?”

“Maybe…” Sakura replies, fidgeting with the ends of her long hair. Maybe she should cut it again?

Game of balance be damned, Eunbi will definitely push everything to this Sakura right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter