[2] Ice Cream date

hold my hand (i know you're scared)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who wants to go get ice cream with me?”

“…”

“No one? Really?”

“I’ll come with you, unnie.”

Eunbi turns her head quickly at the answer, the shock palpable on her face as she wordlessly points at Sakura.  The rest of the members were at their rooms so Eunbi obviously did not expect the second oldest to be at their living room.

“What? I want to eat one too.” Sakura pouts, slightly offended that the older girl seemed to be stunned from her sudden initiative. Contrary to popular belief, she does leave their dorm every now and then, thank you very much.

“Wait, what are you doing in our dorm?” The younger girl looks slightly embarrassed at the question as she shifts her eyes to anywhere but Eunbi.

“Hyewon wanted to borrow my Switch so I went here and then I heard you’re going out for ice cream so…” She trails off, finally looking at Eunbi.

Sakura wonders if Eunbi always had these big beautiful eyes that seemed to hold the stars. She wonders if their leader knows how the orange lip tint adds more to her natural beauty, and decidedly makes it her favorite color on Eunbi.  She wonders if the older girl is talking to her because is moving and oh god, Eunbi is talking to her while Sakura’s off staring at her lips.

“-kura. Sakura. Hey, do you still want to come?”

Sakura snaps her attention back to the now concerned girl and she wants to do nothing but smooth those furrowed eyebrows. Alas, she is anything but brave. She settles for marveling how cute Eunbi is when she’s worried instead.

“Yes, sorry unnie. Let’s go?” Guilty of almost being caught, she lets her right hand settle over the older girl’s back as they exit the dorm. Sakura ignores the way her hand felt tingly just by touching the fabric of Eunbi’s cardigan.

“Enjoy your date, moms!”

Sakura also ignores the loud teasing voice of An Yujin (who was watching the whole scene happen from her room) and the evil laughter of Choi Yena that follows.

Looking up to the display board of flavors, Sakura wished she brought her glasses today so she wouldn’t see slightly blurred combination of words and pictures of ice cream. “I think I’ll get my usual. What about you, unnie?”

“I’m going to try something new. Nako recommended this one.”

Already reaching for her purse, Sakura was stopped by a hand on her arm from Eunbi. The action makes her face feel warm but she wills herself to not react outwardly. This is not a date, after all.

Eunbi flaunts her credit card with a smirk. “I’ll pay. I’m the one who wanted to go in the first place so consider it as my treat to you for coming with me.”

Sakura only nods, unable to trust herself to speak without embarrassing herself with how cool Eunbi looks right now. Plus, she wouldn’t say no to free ice cream.

After paying for their ice creams, they find a fairly secluded spot to eat and talk without worrying over the fansite people. Sakura recognizes a few of them and offers a cute smile before finally giving all her attention to Eunbi.

Eunbi stares at their fans and at Sakura, then down to her ice cream. “A date, huh?”

The plastic spoon hanging limply from her lips, Sakura gives the older girl a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter