[3] Shopping/Grocery date

hold my hand (i know you're scared)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an unspoken observation but all the members realized that Eunbi may be touch-starved. By no means is it a bad thing, they just understood that for every conversation you will have with her, their leader will always grab your hand or arm to ground the both of you. It’s actually a comfortable gesture for the most of them, and the soft pressure on their arms usually comforts them immediately when Eunbi points out a problem. Although Eunbi adjusts her words depending on the person she’s talking to, the constant almost familiar touches she gives to her members is like a safety blanket for the girls. Although they look like they don’t enjoy it, they always appreciate it.

While most of the girls do enjoy the affection, there are still some who puts boundaries, to which Eunbi respects of course. It’s just; she can’t help but give more affection to this one person because of her reactions. Who knew the girl who had kissed a lot of girls to the point she lost her feelings still freezes up when she gets hugged by Eunbi?

Eunbi knows she’s playing with fire by doing this. The expression on Sakura’s face when they went out for ice cream was still fresh in her mind. She knows she’s slowly crossing the invisible line they have. And if everything goes wrong, her world will fall apart. But, is it so wrong to feel the desperation of attaining what you can’t have? Is it so wrong to feel selfish for once?

The moment Sakura entered the set of Produce 48, Eunbi’s eyes never left her. With her limited knowledge of Japanese, she still told Sakura how beautiful she was (which was an understatement to how beautiful Sakura really is – Eunbi thinks). And when Sakura chose her to be in the same group, Eunbi decided there and then that she wants them to be in the final group together. The thing is, although Eunbi was attracted to her beauty, she fell for the Japanese girl’s personality and charm.

She likes to play with fire so she walked into the flaming double-edged sword that is Miyawaki Sakura willingly.

Sakura’s timid and shy personality doesn’t stop Eunbi from reaching out to her. She learned that it was best to be forward and take initiative with the cherry blossom than wait around for her. They have limited time, after all. She only has one chance but lately, that chance has been getting smaller and smaller. One step forward, three steps back.

Eunbi doesn’t give up, though. She is willing to give Sakura everything just to make the girl happy. She is willing to take the risk if it means being with her. She’s tired of following whatever people tell her to do. For once, she wants to do what her heart tells her to. Unfortunately, she’s bounded by the shackles of their contracts and the responsibility a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter