One

Your Absence.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later, I received a contact from Seoul National University. I was accepted. I was very happy. After knowing the result, my family celebrated me a party. 

-----

Finally, my first day at my dream university came. I dressed up neatly and energetically entered the school. I walked to my class, the English Literature Class. 

I was so excited to meet new classmates. They all were so friendly. I sat on the front seat as it's where every outstanding student sit.

However, all happy moments disappeared after another classmate entered. 

"You, rude guy???" I stood up and exclaimed. 

"Good heaven! Why are you here too?" he exclaimed back.

"I'm the one who should ask you why you are here! Leave my class!" I shouted to chase him. 

"Don't tell me you also study English literature? Aigooo... What have I done past life to meet such unfortunate this life?! Aishhh..." he kept showing his disappointment. "What? And there is only one seat left again? Aigooo..." he threw his bag on the desk then went to sit. 

I moved my desk a bit far from him then sat down with anger too. This is really really crazy coincidence. 

Our classmates jaw dropped, watching us fight but I didn't have feeling to care about anything as right now my anger could explode any time soon.

-----

Class started. Teacher introduced himself to us and the process of this foundation semester then he told us to come to the front to introduce ourselves one by one. By introducing our names, I learnt that that rude guy's name is Hwang Minhyun. I didn't clap my hands after he finished his introduction. And I knew he learned about my name as Nayeong too. 

After the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter