Final

Your Absence.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, our new year party night has come. It's 31st today. We celebrated the party at one of our classmate's house. We also invited Minhyun to join because he's always an important friend of us although he's in different faculty. 

We met up since early evening. We drank, sang and danced happily together to wait until countdown time. 

Jonghyun kept being close to me again. He looked a bit weird than usual. Suddenly the music turned off. All classmates suddenly held one rose each in their hands. Jonghyun suddenly came close to me with a bunch of roses. 

 

"Nayeong, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you to date with me. Last time you said it was too fast and we should learn about each other more. Now I think we have learned about each other enough so can you be my girlfriend?" Jonghyun proposed me to be his girlfriend in front of everyone. 

I was shocked with the sudden confess. Everyone was helping Jonghyun with his surprised plan. They were holding rose and kept cheering for us to date. I turned round and round to look at everyone. My eyes were stuck when they met with Minhyun's eyes. Minhyun was smiling to me. Maybe he's telling me to accept Jonghyun too. I gave Minhyun a bitter smile back then turned to Jonghyun. 

 

"I'm sorry, Jonghyun but I like you as a friend. We are classmates so I don't know how I can date with you. I mean I already considered you as a friend and classmate. I don't have the feeling like lover. I'm sorry to say but I already have someone in my heart." I rejected him for the second chance. Everyone sighed with disappointment. I bowed to apologize to my classmates too. 

"I got it. It's ok, Nayeong. Love can't be forced. I think I know who you like." Jonghyun smiled to me. Then he came closer to me. He moved his mouth near my left ear then whispered "I'll help you." he winked then turned to the crowd. 

 

"Thank you for helping me everyone and I'm sorry that I can't make it but it's OK. Nayeong and I will remain as good friends." Jonghyun said to the crowd. Everyone clapped and cheered him up. 

"By the way, why don't we play some games? It's gonna be fun than drinking." Jonghyun said then everyone agreed. 

It's rock paper scissors game and winner can give order to loser to do whatever they want. It was so fun and we enjoyed playing it a lot. 

 

"Yeah I won you, Minhyun." Jonghyun laughed with his victory over Minhyun. 

"It's penalty time. Minhyun, all of us know that you have a crush on someone. We really wanna know who is that. But revealing her face may be too much for you so let us hear her voice! I give order to you to make a phone call to your crush." Jonghyun announced his penalty to Minhyun and everybody made noise to show their satisfies. Minhyun faced palm shyly. 

"Minhyun Minhyun Minhyun....." everyone kept pushing him. Minhyun had no choice but to take out his cellphone. 

"Wait, show me the contact name first! What if you fool us? Haha show us her contact name!" Jonghyun insisted. 

Minhyun slowly showed her contact name to us. He saved her as "My Girl". Everyone got goosebumps to see... Only me who was likely to cry any time soon. 

After showing her contact name to us, he started dialing the number but she didn't pick up. He called her for 3 times but she still didn't answer his phone. Everyone sighed with disappointment at the same time. They decided to finish the penalty for Minhyun right there. 

That moment I was so hurt. He really has a crush and even saved her name as "My Girl". My new year mood was totally ruined so I asked to leave first even there was still 30 minutes till countdown time. I tried to leave the party quickly as my tears were no longer listen to my order... Yes I cried, I cried so much. I'm so broken heart but I couldn't share it with anyone. I can only hide and cry my pain out alone. Under this cold weather, I was walking and cried alone. I guess nobody is this sad like me as everybody is with their family and friends to welcome the new yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter