Two

Your Absence.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been one month already that our foundation semester has been going. We all are doing well. Minhyun and I keep on fighting as usual. 

 

One day, when I arrived in the class, I saw a red rose and a note on my desk. I was so surprised. Everyone made noise and clapped for me. I took the note to read and it's from Kim Jonghyun who is our classmate and also sub-classmonitor. He asked me to meet after class at the garden. After finished reading the note, I turned to look at Jonghyun. He waved his hand to me with a smile. I awkwardly smiled to him back. I kept the rose in my drawer then turned to look at Minhyun who is sitting next to me on left side. Minhyun didn't seem to care about what is happening in the class. I thought he would mock at me again but he remained silent. He just read his book without caring anything.

After class, I went to meet Jonghyun at the garden. Jonghyun straightly confessed that he likes me and asked me to date with him. I didn't accept nor rejected. I told him it's too fast and I think we should learn about each other more first. He agrees with my request. However, he asked to go out with me sometimes and I agreed. 

From that day, our classmates keep teasing us. Although we told them we've not become a couple yet, they still tease us. We ran out of word to explain to them so we just let them tease us whatever they want. 

Lately, Minhyun doesn't fight with me that much. He started reading books a lot. Every break time, he goes to library or just read book on his desk. He became silent and I started to feel worried if he has any problem.

One day after class, I followed him. He kept turning back to look at me but he didn't say anything. I continued following him until reached library. I even sat on the same table with him. He finally spoke up. "Why are you following me?" he asked. I smirked. "Is this library and table belong to you? I pay for the school fee too so I can use every furniture like other students." I made excuse.

He didn't reply. He grabbed his bag then went to bookshelves. He picked a book then stood right there to read. I imitated him. I picked a book then stood next to him to read too.

After half an hour, I felt tired as my legs were shaking for standing too long. I complained. "Ahh Hwang Minhyun, can we go to sit?" I cried in kid way to beg him. He burst out smiling. He grabbed my hand then made me sit on the floor with him. We were laying our back to the bookshelves. Then he continued reading. He didn't let go of my hand and I didn't protest to release my hand from him either. I remained silent and kept looking at his face. It is the first time that I could see his face this close. His pink lips, his sharp noses, his chubby cheek..... I suddenly realized he is so handsome. I kept looking at his focusing on book and a moment later, my eyes became heavy then I automatically lend my head on a bold shoulder of someone, a very soft and comfortable shoulder. With the good scent of his body, I soundly fell to my dreamland.  

After a while when I woke up, the scene I was expecting was totally disappeared in reality. I saw myself was sitting on a chair, laying my head on the table inside the library. Minhyun was no longer here. I quickly got up and looked around. I saw Jonghyun was walking to me. 

"Nayeong, you woke up now? I saw you slept uncomfortablely on the floor near a bookshelf so I carried you to sleep here. Here is water. Please drink it!" he handed me the water in his hand. I was so upset to know I was left alone sleeping on the floor. Why can't he just wait until I woke up or just wake me up when he has to leave. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter