Four

Your Absence.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow it's snowing. Finally first snow has come. Let's go out!"

 

My classmates were very excited to see the first snow of the year. They quickly ran out to watch. I followed them behind. I was excited to see the first snow too but I wanted sometimes to be alone so I left the crowd and walked to playground.

It's so cold and snowing. Nobody comes to playground today. I suddenly thought of something superstitious. It's about praying to meet real love on first snow fall of the year. It sounds kid-like but I wanted to try as it's so popular among young girls now. I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and prayed. When I opened my eyes, there was a tall figure standing a few hundred meters far from me. I startled. When I saw his face clearly, my tears suddenly rolled down. "This can't be..." I whispered to myself. 

 

"What were you praying, Nayeong? Oh ho... What a dramatic girl!" Minhyun headed to me. I quickly wiped my tears. I didn't expect to see him here. He reached me.

"Hey, what were you praying to first snow fall? Haha you're so funny. How old are you now? Girlsss..." he mocked at how superstitious I am. He kept laughing without knowing how emotional I am right now. 

I bit my lips to show my anger to him then walked to leave. 

"Hey, angry already? Haha so cute!" he said the word cute to me for the first time. I stopped walking and turned to look at him emotionally. He looked at me with a soft smile but somehow sad. He looked complicating that I couldn't read his mind for sure. 

"Can you do me a favor?" he suddenly asked.

"What is that?" I asked back. 

"Can you act as my crush for 5 seconds? You know I have a secret crush, right?" he said. 

"What do you mean?" I impatiently asked. 

"Let me borrow you for 5 seconds!" he finished his words and cupped my face with his both hands then kissed my lips. I was so shocked with his sudden attack..... (Borrow? Am I a book or pen to you? This is crazy.)

I pushed him with all the power I have to break the kiss. "Hwang Minhyun, you psycho!!!" I cried in disbelief then quickly ran away. 

I really got mad with him, not with the kiss but with his rude request. Borrowing me to act as his crush? If he wants to kiss her that much, why don't he just go to her? I can't believe I lost my first kiss this way especially on this beautiful first snow of the year. 

-----

After the rude kiss request on first snow fall of the year, that psycho Hwang Minhyun never appeared in my class again. I don't care because I'm still angry with his stupid act that day..... Hmm No, that's not true. I kept looking at door every break time, hoping to see him but he doesn't appear and it made me sad. I took out the attendance list and saw his absence for 7 days already. I faced down on the desk and sobbed. After having enough of crying, I collected my bravery and ran to find him at his class but before arrived in his class, I ran into a few girls who are his classmates.

 

"Minhyun and Class monitor are officially dating, I think. She is having injury on her leg and he keeps taking care of her."

"Yes he carries her and accompanies to wherever she asks. He's so sweet. I wish I had such a protective boyfriend."

They kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter