Prologue

Your Absence.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aww die for sure! Only 10 minutes left! What should I do? Oh god!" 

I was running to leave train station to catch a taxi as the train I was riding broke down all of a sudden.

Today is my entrance exam day in Seoul National University. It's where most of students who have just graduated from highschool dream to enter. 

"TAXI!!!"

I ran to catch the only taxi I saw on the road.

"Taxi!!!" 

When I almost reached the taxi, there was someone was running to the taxi too. I tried to speed up my legs before that person. We reached the taxi at the same. 

"Hey, I called this taxi first." I claimed. 

"No, I called first. I saw this taxi since I was standing over there." he protested. 

"I really saw first. I have to ride on this taxi. I'm in a hurry." I pushed him then opened the car door to enter. That guy suddenly ran to the other side of car and entered too. 

"Hey, what the hell are you doing? I'm in a hurry. Don't waste my time!" I yelled at him. 

"I'm in a hurry too. You can ride on this taxi too but driver must drive to my place first." he said. 

"Hey, what kind of a man is this to argue with a girl? Leave the car!" I tried to push him. 

Suddenly uncle driver spoke to break our fight. "I saw you both called me and ran at the same time. So I can't say who should stay or who should leave. In my opinion, I'll drive you both. Let's go to the nearest place first. Where are you both going?"

"Seoul National University!!!" 

We both answered at the same time with same answer. We turned to look at each other in disbelief. 

"Wow what a coincidence! For entrance exam, right? Then let's go together!" Uncle driver said then drove.

What a crazy coin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter