Chapter 6

Double Trouble

 

- Janna's P.O.V - 

Unnie really hate Lee Seung RI, it's actually quite funny to watch them bickering. He's such a self-centred, player, look at all these girls drooling over him, I mean yeah he's good looking and everything, but there is no need for all the girls to drool over him. It's quite annoying, I don't like it, I keep sensing him watching me as if stripping me with his eyes I really don't like that feeling, it's horrible, I literally feel like I am sitting here . 

"So baby girl, want to have lunch with me" he smiled pulling his chair beside mine looking at me with only inches between us. 

"Eh.... I'm working plus I'm having lunch with unnie......" I answered him a little scared he'll jump on me 

"We're in the middle of the class you idiot, go back to your seat and stop bothering her" unnie butted in glaring at him, he huffed at her and they both rolled their eyes. I know unnie would kill me if she heard what I'm thinking, but honestly..... They look like an old married couple arguing. 

"Who asked you to speak, I'm talking to beautiful here" he winked at me which sent shivers down my spine and it isn't the good kind of shiver. 

"No sorry I'm having lunch with unnie" I politely turned him down and gathered my stuff following unnie out of the classroom. Gosh unnie was right, guys don’t really notice anything, what a relief I thought they would notice that we're actually the guys they met yesterday. Phew... 

-End of P.O.V- 

Seung RI stared at the two girls as they both walked away from him, this is the first time that Lee Seung RI can't get what he wanted, no girl had ever talked back to him, turned him down or walked away from him before. It's strange but he likes it, he always wanted a challenge and now here it is, the chance to work harder for girls. That’s the only thing Seung RI would ever work hard for.

“They didn’t like you, now did they?” Seung Hyun chuckled at his brother standing there like a loser.

“Oh please they so like me, they just can’t handle me, but don’t worry I’ll make them handle me, more like that pretty one, not the book worm who thinks she’s so amazing, seems like you, you should go for it” he laughed back and Seung Hyun just glared at him.

“No thank you, I’m not here to get girls Seung RI, I’m here to learn…. Why can’t you just face the fact that they don’t want anything to do with you?” he asked but he already knows the answer to it.

“Because lee Seung RI will get what he wants!” with that he walked out the classroom and headed towards the canteen to look for Janna.

“Eish….. When will he ever learn……” Seung Hyun mumbled following his brother towards the canteen too, just so he could see the girls turn him down again.  

Leslie and Janna sat alone eating their lunch together as usual smiling and joking around with each other, no one really sits next to them because everyone already has their own little group, there’s a table full of pretty fake girls , the jocks on one table, the geeks on one and so on. Leslie and Janna just don’t care about the social groups, in fact they hate all the groups it’s stupid and unnecessary.

“Eugh, look who just walked in and walking towards us” Leslie sighed drinking her water. Janna turned around and then frowned.

“Hey beautiful” Seung RI spoke out sliding himself next to Janna

“Hi Seung RI shi” she gave him a small smile before eating her apple

 “So wanna hook up tonight?” he asked and Leslie just glared at him

“…. I’m working tonight…” Janna shook her head

“Aww come on work can wait…. I’m more important babe” he smiled flirtatiously at her

“No thank you, I need to work” she shook her head again.

Seung Hyun sat down beside Leslie and looked at her; she looked up and looked directly into his eyes.

“Erm…. Can I help you?” she asked as Seung Hyun carried on staring

“Sorry…. Erm I’m really sorry about Seung RI, he’s a bit of a player and annoying, don’t mind him, he just never learns, he likes to get his own way you see” Seung Hyun explained

“Ne so I can see” Leslie looked at Janna again who’s feeling really uncomfortable right now with Seung RI all close to her flirting with her. “She said no, and it means no! Do you not understand Korean? Shall I say it in English for you, NO” Leslie raised her voice a little and grabbed onto Janna’s hand pulling her over to her side of the table.

“Dude, will you leave it already seriously she’ll call the police on you if you carry on” Seung Hyun grabbed onto Seung RI and pulled him away. “Stop being so selfish!!!!”