CHAPTER FOUR

Double Trouble

 


CHAPTER FOUR

Janna stared at Seungri, not knowing what to do. Seungri smiled and dragged her out.

 

“Silent means yes!” Seungri said happily. They went to Seungri’s car and he drove off.

 

*Aish! I’m dead if Unnie finds out that I went out with this erted guy!* Janna thought.

 

Silence filled the car, so Seungri turn on the radio.

 

~O~

 

Leslie already done explaining about everything and is now looking for Janna.

 

*Aigoo~ where Seungri oppa and Janna go?* Leslie thought.

 

Seung Hyun saw Leslie looking everywhere. He went to Leslie and asked her.

 

“Who are you looking for, Yong Jin?” Seung Hyun asked. Leslie looked at him.

 

“Uhm, I’m looking for Min Jung. He went out with Seungri Hyung.” Leslie answered.

 

“Did you call him already?” Seung Hyun asked. Leslie shook her head.

 

Leslie went further to Seung Hyun and called Janna for the third time and finally she answered.

 

“Where are you?” Leslie asked.

 

“Unnie, Seungri oppa dragged me here to the club. Unnie, help me! I don’t want to be here! He keeps on telling me to get girls!” Janna answered.

 

“Aigoo~ which club did you go to?” Leslie asked. Janna told Leslie the address and they hung up.

 

“What did he say?” Seung Hyun asked.

 

“He said they’re in the club. I have to go now hyung.” Leslie bid her good bye and immediately went to the club.

 

*Seungri! You’re dead!* Seung Hyun thought.

 

Leslie immediately went inside of the club; thankfully the guard let her in when she showed her fake I.D. (as a guy)

 

*Aish! Where’s that Seungri guy?* Leslie thought.

 

She looked everywhere and finally she saw the two.

 

“Min Jung, why are you not drinking?” Seungri asked feeling annoyed.

 

“I already said it hyung, I’m not…” Janna stopped and grin.

 

“Un-Hyung!” Janna shouted and smiled. Leslie went closer.

 

“Oh, Yong Jin! Come and drink!” Seungri offered and smiled.

 

“Uhm, no thanks. We’re going now, hyung!” Leslie said. Janna stood up and went to Leslie.

 

“Wait! Let’s have fun!” Seungri stood up and went to Leslie and Janna.

 

“We still have work, hyung so we’re sorry.” Janna said. They went out immediately, leaving Seungri.

 

Seungri left dumbfounded. He can’t believe Yong Jin and Min Jung are like his twin brother, Seung Hyun. Workaholic! He went back to his sit and continued to talk to the girls.

 

~O~

 

“Unnie, you don’t know how much I’m so annoyed at Seungri oppa. Arg! He keeps on telling me to drink and giving me many girls! Aish!” Janna said and sigh. Leslie laughs at her friend. They went to Leslie’s car.

 

“Haha. That’s your fault for coming with him!” Leslie replied.

 

“I didn’t come with him. He dragged me to the club!” Janna explained. Leslie started the engine and made their way home.