CHAPTER I

Double Trouble

 

CHAPTER ONE

Leslie and Janna are childhood best friends; they shared their stories and secrets with each other. They're always beside each other; practically they are like twins, you can’t separate them apart.

 

Summer is getting nearer, that means school will be over soon. Leslie and Janna are walking back home, even though they’re rich they prefer to walk home rather than riding in their cars.

 

“Unnie, what are you planning to do in the summer?” Janna asked Leslie. Janna is two months younger than Leslie, that’s why she’s calling her Unnie.

 

“Well, I still don’t know but I’m probably going to be in the office, working.” Leslie answered Janna. Janna just nodded her head because she knows Leslie’s parents.

 

“How about you? What’s your plan?” Leslie took a look at Janna and smiled.

 

“I just want to sleep and eat on vacation but you know our parents, unnie. They always want us to work!” Janna exclaim. Leslie agreed to Janna and they continue to walk.

 

Janna and Leslie are just neighbors and their parents are business partners. That’s why they are so close. Every time their parents are not in their house they always go to each other’s house and play.

 

Leslie and Janna bid their goodbyes and went to their own house. Leslie went to her parent’s room but unfortunately her parents are not there. She feels sad that her parents are not in the house again. Leslie just went to her room with a pout.

Janna went to her room immediately. She knows already that her parents are not home. She changed out of her uniform and jumped into her bed and lied down.

 

~O~

 

Janna went to Leslie’s house and waited for her. They always do this, they’ll go to each other’s house and wait  before going to school together.

 

“Morning unnie!” Janna greeted Leslie with a smile, Leslie smiled back.

 

“Morning Janna!” Leslie greeted back and they started to walk.

 

While walking, they’re talking and laughing. They are telling each other’s story of what they did in the summer. Finally, they arrived at their school. Leslie and Janna went immediately to their room. They ran happily to their room but Leslie stopped when she saw someone (or should I say twin) sitting on their chairs.

 

“Unnie why did you stop?” Janna asked curiously, and then she took a look and saw the twin.

 

“Wait, that twin is the sons of the Lee right?” Leslie exclaims then Janna nodded.

 

“Let’s go inside now, unnie. Let’s just sit in the other chairs.” Janna said and they sat on the other chairs.

 

~O~

 

Seung Hyun is sitting on his chair while Seungri is talking to girls already. Seung Hyun shook his head and sigh.

 

*Seungri is always with girls* Seung Hyun thought.

 

Seung Hyun turned his head and saw the two girls.

 

*They look familiar* Seung Hyun thought.

 

Then Seungri went closer to Seung Hyun.

 

“What are you thinking, Seung Hyun?” Seungri asked with a smile.

 

“Do those two girls look familiar?” Seung Hyun asked and pointed to the two girls.

 

“Yeah, they kinda look familiar. But hey, that girl is pretty.” Seungri exclaims and pointed to Leslie.

 

“Aish! Seungri, you always think about girls. First day of school, you’re talking to girls already.” Seung Hyun said and sighs.

 

“What about you? You always think about work. Have fun, bro!” Seungri said and smiled.

 

Seung Hyun ignored Seungri and stared at one place, while Seungri went to the girls. Then their teacher came in and greeted his student.

 

~O~

 

Time flies by and their class has ended. Leslie and Janna went out immediately, because their parents called them and have something to tell them.

 

Seung Hyun waited for Seungri outside of their school. Seung Hyun is leaning on their car then he saw Seungri, with girls.

 

“Yah! What took you so long?” Seung Hyun asked. Seungri waved at the girls then turned to look at Seung Hyun.

 

“I just went to the comfort room.” Seungri said.

 

“You went to the comfort room with girls?” Seung Hyun asked with raised eyebrows.

 

“Ani. I just saw them when I went out of the comfort room. And why are we in a hurry?” Seungri answered with a question.

 

“Our parents will be worried if we didn’t hurry.” Seung Hyun answered. They got in to their cars and started to drive home.