CHAPTER III

Double Trouble

"What are we going to do unnie....?" Janna spoke pacing up and down the room 

"Well what can we do, no one take girls seriously especially not 18 year old girls, it's just silly, I guess we'll just be poor.... eish" Leslie answered sitting down onto her bed trying to think of solutions for their family company of public relations. 

"....... But how are we going to survive? We won't have money for food ..... what about school we won't have money for school....?" Janna started to panic, Leslie gripped onto her shoulder to stop her and looked directly into her frantic eyes. 

"Okay..... I think I got a plan..... you remember that company Lee academy that we helped promote once when they first started out? We saw the two sons earlier........" Janna cut her off 

"..... You're not thinking about seducing them are you....?" she asked and Leslie shook her head and lightly pushed her head 

"Aigoo, why are you thinking like that? Of course we're not going to seduce them pabo.... We're going to get them to help us,if it weren't for us they wouldn't have gotten so big in the first place, and now we're in a little bit of a trouble surely we can get them to give us jobs again? We can do all their promotions, I even heard that they're going to debut a new group soon, we should take this advantage and go see them, everyone we've promoted known appa and ajuhshi has sons not daughters, so that is what we'll do, we'll be Park Min Jung and Kim Yong Jin  again and bring this company back to where we're supposed to be! It's the only way!" Leslie explained totally proud of herself that she just came up with this plan. Janna grinned and nodded but deep inside she was worried. 

"That's a great idea....... so we have to be guys again......" Janna pouted 

"I'm afraid so.... we still have school though, once we secure it we can just be girls it'll be fine" Leslie smiled hugging around her best friend tightly "I promise you it will work and we'll be back on top again" 

~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~

A couple of days later, it was time for Leslie and Janna to head towards the Lee academy to see their CEO. Dressed smartly holding their suitcases they headed up towards the meeting room and waited, getting nervous as the time got nearer to their appointment. Janna pacing up and down the waiting room while Leslie sat on the seats patiently waiting for their turn to see the CEO. 

"Kim Yong Jin and Park Min Jung.... Mr. Lee is ready for you please enter" the receptionist spoke out smiling at the two as they both walked inside. 

"Welcome, Yong Jin  and Min Jung, it's been a long time, how have you been? I heard the business isn't going too well" Mr lee stood up from his desk and smiled coming round to shook their hands. 

"Oh.... it's been okay.... just we trusted some people that we're not supposed to trust and got into a bit of a mess. But we are good" Leslie spoke out explaining the incident. 

"Well what can I do for you today? oh you remember my two son, Seung hyun and Seung Ri, boys come say hello, good guys they are, a year younger than you two" Mr Lee looked over at them and they both stood up 

"Hello" they said in unison bowing to the two standing before them. 

"O...... Annyeong haseyo Hyung" Janna spoke nearly accidentally given her identity away. 

"Anyway, we're here to hopefully get you to work with us again, I know you're training a group right now and hoping to debut them, so I know you will need promotions and publicity.... if you work with us we promise you that you will not regret it" Leslie spoke out in confidence 

"Hmmmm.... Well you guys have done a great job helping us to where we are now.....Do you have a proposal for me?" he asked 

"Of course" Leslie smiled handing over a thick folder that her and Janna put together the past few days, working from the early in the mornings until extremely late at night putting everything on hold including their school work. 

While Leslie slowly explained everything to the two standing by the desk looking through, Janna walked outside when Seung Ri gestured for her to follow him, she hesistated at first but she just couldn't resist his handsome smile. Following outside he grinned at her, she raised her eyebrows and stared at him. He came close to her and she step backwards. 

"Eh...." Janna blinked with her body literally stuck to the wall with no where else to turn. 

"You into having fun?" Seung Ri asked 

"Eh.... depends on what kind of fun.... hyung.." she gulped and he chuckled

"Calm yourself, I'm not gay haha, just fun like go out dancing and that, I'm bored and my brother is such a workoholic, why don't you be my little brother and we'll go have fun together, get some girls and just chill out" he wriggled his eyebrows giving her a erted smile. 

'Okay this guy is really preverted... unnie will hate him' Janna thought to herself looking at the boy standing close to her.