CHAPTER II

Double Trouble

Chapter Two: 

Both Leslie and Janna made their way back home walking arm in arm talking and laughing about the day they just had, little did they know that something big was about to happen that would change their lives around. Unlocking the door to Leslie's house they both walked in and went into the living room where the atmosphere just became awkward and depressive. 

"Hello umma appa, ajuhma, ajushi" Leslie greeted her and Janna's parents

"What's going on? why are you all depressed?" Janna asked still linked onto her arms.

".... Leslie..... Janna you should sit down for this...." Janna's mother spoke up causing the girls to feel worried. 

"Appa.... what's going on? No one's dying right....?" Lesie asked with a worried expression plastered on her face 

"No... pabo no one is dying.... just something happened with the business... it's actually been like that for a while but we didn't think it's this bad..... the business is going bankrupt" Leslie's appa revealed. The girls stopped fidgeting and widened their eyes staring at the four adults sitting before them. Both feeling lost and doesn't know what they could say to make it better. What is there that two 18 year old girls can do....? 

~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~

Seung hyun looked over at his brother sitting beside him smiling and chuckling while looking down at his phone, knowing exactly what he's up to he rolled his eyes and opened up his laptop finishing the last bit of his work for their appa. Seung ri shuffled over and leaned onto him staring at Seung hyun's laptop. 

"What are you doing bro?" he asked trying to read what his brother was typing about 

"Appa's thing he asked me to do" he replied not taking his eyes and hands away from the laptop. 

"Eish you're always working, you need to chill and relax.... we're 19 man get some girls and have some fun" he shook his head at Seung hyun but he just ignored him and carried on. "This is why girls love me and not you.... you're such a geek sometimes" he laughed before getting out of the car. 

'You're just a player' Seung hyun thought to himself getting out of the car following his brother into the house. 

"Welcome back young masters" the head maid greeted as they stepped foot inside of the house, Seung ri smiled and winked at one of the younger ones which caused them to swoon over him. Seung hyun sighed and pushed him as he walked past going towards the study to greet their appa. "Mr Lee isn't here, he's at the office and wouldn't be back until late" she informed them well more to Seung hyun since Seung ri decided to tune out and flirt with the younger maids instead. He hardly pays attention anyway. 

"Oh, well i'll give him a call then, thanks.... Yah Seung ri leave the maids alone come on" Seung Hyun shook his head grabbing his brother's shirt and pulling him away from the young ones. "You're such a player"

"Well maybe you should get a better life and stop being such a book worm, come on lets go out I'm bored and I want girls, I'll get you some" Seung ri grinned wrapping his arms around his brother's shoulder but Seung hyun brushed him away 

"Ha no thanks, I'm alright" Seung hyun laughed walking upstairs towards their rooms.

"Aigoo spoiler, what you going to do then? sit in your room and day dream about girls because its the nearest you can be to one" Seung ri laughed at his own jokes while Seung hyun just looked at him rolling his eyes. 

"I'm going to the office, you should come too, this is our business in the future, we need to help out and by helping out I don't mean flirt with all the trainee girls as well as all the staffs even older ones... stop being disgusting" seung hyun said and seung ri frowned 

"Fine...."

~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~

Hello this is panda12 here with chapter 2 :D hope you like it ^_^ comment and subscribe :D