Chapter 5

Double Trouble

Leslie and Janna bid their goodbyes and went their separate ways into their houses. Dumping her bag onto the floor of the living room, Janna took off her wig and slumped down onto the couch sighing in relief; her parents noticed her and sat beside her.

 

“Janna how was the meeting?” her mom asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Unnie explained it all by herself. And I think it went well.” Janna answered. Her parents nodded. Her dad noticed something as he breathed in. 

 

“Janna, why do you smell like alcohol? Did you drink alcohol?” Her dad asked which shocked Janna.

 

“What? Ahh yeah, you know Lee Seungri, son of the Lee’s. He dragged me to the club without my permission and kept on giving me alcohol. And of course I didn’t accept it. Omma, Appa, he’s so annoying!” Janna explained. Her parents laughed.

 

“Why are you laughing Omma Appa? Is there something funny here?” Janna asked. Her parents shook their heads.

 

“Okay. I’ll go to my room then.” Janna said and went to her room. She changed her clothes and lied down onto her bed. relieved to be a girl again. 

 

~O~

 

Leslie went to her parents and told them what happened earlier.

 

“Omma! Appa! They're going to collaborate with us again. Omo! I’m so happy! Keke~” Leslie told her parents. Her parents smiled at her.

 

“That’s good Leslie. But why did you explain it all? What did Janna do?” Leslie’s dad asked.

 

“Well, she was in the room with me to explain with me, but when it was her turn to explain I turned around and she disappeared so did that self-centered annoying jerk Lee Seung Ri, he dragged her to a club and tried getting her drunk but of course he thought she was a guy so he kept wrapping his arms around her I wasn't happy, I dragged her away hence the smell of smoke and alcohol if you were going to ask.” Leslie answered. Before continuing with her explaination of the meeting. 

 

---NEXT DAY---

 

Leslie and Janna made their way to their school and went to their classroom. 

 

“Oh, unnie! What happened yesterday? I forgot to ask you.” Janna whispered.

 

“Well, they're going to collaborate with us again which means we won't be going bankrupt there's a solution, Keke~” Leslie answered with a massive grin on her face. Janna smiled back and nodded at her best friend before sitting down at their table just at the back by the window. 

They both looked up when two familiar faces walked into the classroom. they looked at each other and then at them again. "Oh damn it totally forgot they were in the same school and class as us. What are we going to do unnie? What if they find out about us, would they take their deal away.... are we going to be bankrupt again..... omo hide" Janna spoke out quietly to Leslie hiding behind her book away from the two Lee's walking towards the empty seats in front of them. 

"Calm down Janna, you can't be sure they know who we are, they're guys, they are not that clever in noticing anything, if they ask we'll just say we are cousins to Kim Yong Jin and Park MIn Jung, if you panic they'll know something is up.... Janna stay away from that Lee Seung Ri, he's up to no good I do not trust that guy" Leslie told her which made Janna calm down a little. 

"Yes I don't like him either....... he's anno.............." Seung Ri cut her off. 

"Hey beautiful girl! I'm Lee Seung Ri" he grinned at them. They both just stared at him. "A Hi would be nice you know" he continued 

"H.....H..Hi" Janna stuttered and Leslie nudged her under the table "I mean hey, you guys new here?" she asked a bit more confident this time 

"Yes we are....you know you two look really familiar, don't they Seung Hyun?" Seung Ri asked getting his brother's attention. Seung hyun turned around and looked at them and then shook his head and goes back to doing some work. "Eish you're no help. Have we met before? Oh i know did we hook up" Seung Ri asked looking at Janna which made Janna go bright red. 

"You're disgusting, Janna nor me would ever hook up with you, turn around and don't talk to us" Leslie rolled her eyes and looked at the teacher who just walked in. 

"I weren't talking to you anyway, like anyone would hook up with you, book worm" Seung Ri winked at Janna and then turned to face the front.