Drunken Fool

An iLL Fated Girl

*thunk* ..OH! "...ha ha ha... AAAAA HAHAHAHA!"

O.O! She ran up to him to see if everything was okay! Even tho she hated the crap out of him.. he could be a person in need "...ah... are you..."

"Aaaahhhh!"

... she was going to ask him if he was okay since he fell out of his chair.. but...

"Bad... veryyyyy bad indeed" ...huh? "I was an idiot for falling fo u!.. a big idiot!"

....."..ummm.. are you sure you're"

*interrupts* "Who do u think u r..uh?"

"....well... that girl that kind of .. heh heh pissed you off and then you"

"QUIET!"

O.O! What was wrong with him!? And is that alcohol he's drinking? oooo weee! he reaks! But how come it wasn't so strong before?.. As she was in her thoughts.. da smell hadgotten stronger.. "Andweh!!!!!" He was so damn close to her face! What was he thinking!!!! She thought.

She hadnt noticed but while she was in her thoughts.. he had held her by her waist and moved her closer to him.

*smirk* ..EH!!? And he dares smirk too!?

As she turns around to leave, he grabs her by the arm and pushes her down on the chair! Her hands being placed right in da middle of his THIGHS!

"Why did you have to be like this.. uh!?.... I should've just let you go before it became even deeper between us two"

"...you look as if you've been drinking too much.. why don't you"

"So!... you're goin walk away from me.. whilst still not remembering me.. as always... u can just walk away from this as if nothinnnng happened but I!...I cant do so... not that ive fallen so deep now``

"....well... since i have nothing to do with you!... ill just"

"Hah! ..The art of denial.... you ed my life! Every day i acted as if it was normal!.. n as if nothing was wrong.. for U! Everything i did was for U! .. n u didnt n dont!.. even know.. WHY... WAAEEE!!!"

"WHY DO U GOTS TO YELL AT MEEE!!"

"Because every day!... is a living hell for me..."

.... wow.... this guy.... he just transformed into a completely different person! ..Is he really the guy i met at the market..?? She thought to herself again.

"Why won't you say something HUH!!"

*startles* "...umm.. i... i dont... i dont know what to say..."

"...hah... hah!.. are you ing KIDDING ME!!"

"Alright FINE!! *as she's about to realease her hands from the seat!.... It was then and there that she had ever discovered such a stare.. a stare so deep and unexplainable.. his eyes pearced through her like a dagger ready to sere into her any sec! "... I've never had a boy look at me like that b4... is this... heavenn?" .....

".....What?"

.... HUH!? O.O.. did i just ... say that..!?!? *releases hands from seat* "..wha... I thought you were drunk!!??"

"Well thanks to your stupid comment now i sure aint"

"WHAT!?"

"Yup! Maybe stupidity does wake ones mind up. Hey you should do something with that comment of yours. Maybe make it into a short song and sell it on itunes. I'll sure buy it. It'll make a great alarm sound for me on days when i need to be up early"

"WHAAAAAAAAT!!!"

"Oh! And it's also a great way to get attention around here. It's dark too now .. maybe..."

"Huh?... wait wait wait wait wait... HUH??... One second you're all pitiful and innocent and everything and the next you're your stupid jerk-ish self again! Didnt i ever tell you you're only driving them gals away like that?? You're only going to become less popular"

"Pfff look at you talking about popularity and when was I innocent..or pitiful!!?? I aint got a spark of innocense in me! So don't go fantasizing about me and begin writing fanfics. I'm way over any of that stuff and its all just childish and over obsessive and too extreme and just.. plain.. freaky!"

"HAH! In your dreammmms i'd ever make a fanfic about you! Who do you think you ARE!! Obama? HAHA"

"HAHA! You write fanfics about that old dimwhit?"

"He is not a dimwhit! He ..made..a change!" 

"Are you... about to cry?" 

... *wipes eyes* "No!... O.O "

"...?...Anyways .. i was saying.. since it's dark now... maybe..."

.....*squints* "What are you thinking?" Okay now he was back to scaring her again.

"Oh c'mon! You honestly don't know what i'm thinking about??"

"... its.. dark now..?"

"NO! I mean ..well yeah that's partly what i was thinking of.. NO! Thats not EVEN what I was thinking of! Aishhh.. you really are stupid"

"I am not STUPID! How many times do I have to tell you!?!"

"Alright then... prove it"

"How?" She glared at him for a few moments thinking what he was up to.. just the way he said it made her curious as to what he was sort of "daring" her to do.. "How exactly do I prove it to an arrogant being like you?" Right then! .. he looks her fearlessly n boldly straight in the eyes! "By doing it the old fashion way" *grins an evil grin*

O.O!!..ohhhhhhh... no