Good Bye

An iLL Fated Girl

*The Next Day*

*bell rings*

Remember kids. Your assignment's due tomrrow.

'Awwwwwww'

Alright. Have a good day kids. I'll see you tomorrow.

'Byyyee'

*walks in the house, pours self glass of milk* *ding dong* *opens door*

'Do ae ah'

OMO OMO OMO!! ... TOP!!

*comes in and takes a seat on the couch. Takes a seat beside him*

How have you BEEN! *kisses him on the lips* I missed you!

'mhm.. your mom'

What?

'Your mom, she was at class today too?'

Yeah she always' wants to be there with me. I'm tired of it like, go F'n, somehwhere else! Why you always gotta be sitting in my class. Oh! And i like, had to share Rein ah's story with the class cause mom said she wanted to hear it and then she begins to cry. Like, get over it already! It was the ing past!

'So..'

So we'll be heading today then.

'..Yeah.. '

You're so old yet your skin's like, silky smooth like butter!.. Say!.. Let's go upstairs! ;)

*they head upstairs and when they open the bedroom door, they spot the thrown diary on the floor*

'What's this?', TOP questions.

Nothing! Just Rein ah's stupid dirty thoughts. Evertime I see them, it gets me so ANGRY! And i threw it in frustration the other day. The crap she wrote in there,  my balls if you have to cause now you aint getting TOP NO MORE! *sticks out tongue*

*I turn around and begin to TOPs' shirt as we both jump into bed and work it*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*arrives at the airport*

Ugh! Why's it taking so long! Hurry the up.

' Do ae ah! ... Do ae ahh!!'

* I turn around to look*

OH ! It's my ing mom!

'Do ae ah!... Do ae..!!!!'

* drops and eyes widened as she notices TOP sitting beside me with his arm around me and legs interlocked*

'Do ae ah. Don't tell me this is...'

YES MOM! The guy you lied to Rein ah about. The fact that you didnt know him. Making me lie about him too. We knew him so well yet we had to play dumb and go,'Who's he?' PFFT! You were such a lying mother!

'DO AE AH!'

Yeah mother. Feast before your eyes! This baby's with me! And we're leaving, you, forever!

'DO AE AH!..  But he's.. so old. Your school. The way you were with those kids. I was so, proud of you and-'

You can say.. he's like my sugar daddy NOW! Hah! Well you thought wrong mother. It was all an act! .. Just like the act you had put up years ago, when you lied about not knowing THIS handsome guy right here!

'I lied, to protect her! If i had told her i knew him, she would lose her complete trust in me because she was going through alzeimer at the time and didn't have a clue who he was. If I had told her he's your boyfriend, she would've maybe had a flashback causing her immense interior pain, ending her up at the hospital. And once she was in that hospital, you and I BOTH knew, all that was going to be left with her, was time. Everything i did!.. Was to protect her. But I failed. As a mother.'

Yes you did ! Now!.. I'm leaving you as well, forever! Just shows how much you as a mother. You lost both your kids. You must be dying of happiness now. Now you can go and start all your work that you've been DYING to do but couldnt do it infront of our eyes.

'SHUT UP DO AE AH! Thats ENOUGH!' *And as she swings her hand, TOP grasps it tight*

'And that's enough for you too,' As he lets' go of her hand, dropping it to her side.

MWAH!, I let out a big kiss as i smirk at her for the last time, and turn away, tugging on TOP's arm.

'Forgive me mother, forgive me dear lord', as mother plummets to the ground, and the world rushes by hear. A tear falling from the corner of her tight shut eyes, as she whispers for the last time, 'I'm sorry, Rein ah, an ill fated girl.'