Gotch' Ya!

An iLL Fated Girl

"How exactly do I prove it to an arrogant being like you?"

"By doing it the old fashion way" *grins an evil grin* O.O!!!.. ohhhhhhh...no!

What in the wrold is the dude thinking?? .. How do I know exactly..?? ...."Fine! I'll prove it! You just watch Mr Arrogant. All the tactics i have up my sleeves... MWAH HA HA HA HA HAAAA"

"....... Are you.... okay?"

"...... YE! Why wouldn't... i... be... Okay! Plan into action... Initiate!" He looked at her with a plain dull look and then remarked,"...tss!" Right then he gets up from the chair.. the side of his body facing her.. looks down..annnd.. shuckles?..and was that just a... a lil.. SMILE right there!..!?!?!....was i ...seeing right!..!??!?

"Alright pal leh! We gots to go b4 it gets too late"

"... oh!.. where... exactly?"

"not telling u yet!.. All u have to do is prove it to me!"

...prove wat again?.... anyways.. she couldn't let him know she was lost n had completely forgotten da heck she had even told him!.. It was just going to give him another opportunity to rub his "oh u so stupid" comments in her face! 

"O! kay! Here we are at one the most famous clubs out there! .. Now go.. prove it!"

".....DEH!?" *panicks*

"Ye... now go in and prove it!"

O.O! what do i have to doooo.. ahhh!! oh to kehhhh!..."..Ani ani ani. No way was she going in there!"

"Whats wrong with you!? ..Dont tell me.. you've never been to a club!?"

*panicks even further* ".....AHHHH!!!" She shrieks as she drops herself to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing!!?!?!?!!"

"AHHHHH! My foot...sst!... ahhhhhh!"

"Ya... get up! People are watching you. You're embarrassing me!"

"...EH!? im embarrassing you?!? Dude!... i sprained my freakin ankle over here!"

"Tsk.... aiiiii..", he annoyingly remarked as he kneels down to "want" ~ sarcasm~ to take a look. "Alright pal le yo! Show me.... Where?"

"Ahhh... right here", she points to her ankle as she complains in a whining tone, "...tricked ya!" She announced as she seemingly devil-like pushes him down from his kneeling position,gets up and runs away. "I told you i'd prove it to you!" She yells back as she turns around for the last time and started running off again.

It was probably one of the greatest feelings out there! For once!... I got to show somebody what im made of... ofcourse.. non-physically which is the whole reason why it was one of the greatest and proudest feelings ever! She was thinking to herself as she ran off skipping happily.