Confrontation

An iLL Fated Girl

"Aaaahhhh why is it so hot!" She whipes the sweat off her forehead as she keeps hammering at the road side rocks making a flat ground for the new houses being built. It was another day at work except, it was alot hotter that day than usual. Winter hadnt come around either that year so guessing THAT showcased how terribly hot that summer would be.

*beep beeeep* ...*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* AAAHHH!! Annoying drivers. She turns to look around and *Gasp* "UMMA!"

"Yu Rein Ah! Shee ko ye! (work hard) We'll be right back."

"Noona!"

...Hmmmm.. this was strange.. mom's never come to visit me at work. Ah! She probably FINALLY feels a lil sympathy for me, she thought.

"Move" A loud booming voice comes from behind her!..Woops! She hadn't realized she was standing on the side walk. She moves to the side n exclaims, while bowing down, "mian ne yo....EH!!??!" It was HIMM!! .. And he looked kinda.. hot today. With those cool shades, new hair and a kpopstar-like look... she was beginning to get a little cautious around this dude. "Waaaaaahhh *__* " .. or maybe not.

"....What are you doing..UH!?"

She hadnt realized she was leaning on the pick-axe,with which she had been using to break away at the hardened cememt fractures!.. starring and glaring and just.. yes!.. she was completely lost in him. Who wouldnt be!

"...yob se yo?"

"Dehhhh *__* "

"Ahhh!.. jong mal yo... " (really!?), he remarks as he peaks at her through a corner of his eye and looks down at the pickaxe she was leaning on.

"AHHHHH!" He had kicked the pick-axe causing the pick-axe and her to come crumbling down.. "YAAAA! What in the world is wrong with your head!!"

"Whats wrong with yours!? You're in the middle of the sidewalk starring me down and losing focus from what you should really be focusing on.. your work!"

"...Aaaaahhh!..Because of YOU im always getting screwed!!", At this!.. Both the mom AND the dude glare at her with widended eyes.

"YA Yu Rein Ah! Why are you taking a rest when its not even break time... Ya everyone! Lets all take a break! The boss told Yu Rein Ah to tell us but i guess she's selfish and doesnt care for her fellow co-workers!" .. gags open in shock as she see's everyone going to benches and opening their lunch bags. OMO! OH to keh!??! The boss is going to kill meeeee! .. She hadn't even been TOLD anything regarding breaks!!.. What kind of LIIEZZ!

She turns to look over and... there was the dude...aka '$11.39' walking away! .. But after a handful of steps... he turns his side to the side and points out, "Ahh... looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for you" She looks at him in the dullest and most annoyed facial expression ever but!..what i could see on the side of his face was glee! He was SMILING n looked .... amused!?!?

"Ya... are you even human? Did you lose all your feelings at one point in life!??!"

"Ahhh... probably", He turns around.. with an upset and frowned look. ?

"YAA!!... UMMA! .. This dude!.. He's just so.. UGGH!!.. You don't have to know him he's nowhere HEAR any1 special!.. Who does he think he is anyways!?... Hmm?.. Aren't you the least bit curious as to who he is? .. And why he's after me like this?.."

"....Oh!.. deh... who .. is he?"

Huh? Why was mom being.. weird!.. Grownups.