10,000 Hours

Description

Lee Ji-eun has had a crush on Jungkook since their first year of high school, little did she know that he felt the same way. But with a crazy girlfriend, a friend whose love goes unwanted and an overprotective brokenhearted brother they go through many obstacles. But one thing Jungkook keeps reminding Ji-eun is he'll spend 10,000 Hours or the rest of his life showing how much he loves her.

Foreword

So I thought I'd make a cheesey little love story. I wrote this when I heard Jungkook's cover of 10,000 Hours by Dan and Shay featuring Justin Bieber. It all came together in my mind. A little fact about me and I know this may sound weird to you guys, but IU is literally the only female K-pop artist I listen to I just find girl groups annoying and they try so hard to be cute and bubbly when to me IU doesn't have to try hard she just naturally is. So I found this drawing by Ellen Drawings that is used for the cover of the story and I thought it was so cute. I decided to use her as his love interest.

 

Now back to girl groups I did use Lisa from Blackpink in this story. Now Blinks don't hate me because she is the bad guy in the story. The crazy ex-girlfriend. Sorry, I mean I'll admit I do like her and if she made her own solo music I'd totally listen to her because I think she's amazing and I think Blackpink is holding her back. I'd love to hear what she has on her own. But I made her the bad guy, please don't let that keep you from reading the story though because it's just a story.

 

I tried to keep the story at least PG-13 there isn't much swearing and there won't be any detailed intimate scenes (sorry to disappoint), but I want everyone to be able to read this story. This is open to all not just members and subscribers. I'd love feedback and if you subscribe I'll cry as this isn't the only first fanfiction ever written, but story in general. I usually have them saved on Google Docs, but never had the heart or the guts to publish. I will publish five chapters at a time so you can a big helping of the story. Thanks for reading and follow me on Instagram at faerykpop! I follow back!