DAY 4

FOUR WORDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung opened his eyes to the blinding sunlight creeping to his room. He forgot to close the curtains.

He yawned as he looked at his phone. 7:00 AM. Wow.

If there’s anything he should be thankful for this trip, it’s the realization that his sleeping pattern still have hope. It’s the technology and city life that is making him insomniac isn’t it?

He made a mental note to observe that once he is back to Seoul.

He stretched and looked at the beach. He found himself smiling. Yua is at the beach wearing a red dress. “I’ll take that as a good sign. Maybe my voice really made her sleep last night.”

He chuckled. “Since when have you been so conceited Jongwoon?”

Still. That vibrant color helped to lift his spirits.

He hummed his way downstairs. He would stop worrying today and just be happy. Yua included. She would have to deal with him whether she likes it or not. He only has three days left.

 

 

Yesung excitedly skipped to the beach, the muffins on his hand almost falling to the sand when he missed a step. He laughed at his clumsiness.

“Hello. Good morning.” He found Yua at the small dock. Standing still as always, eyes glued to the sea.

“You didn’t eat. Ahjumma asked me to give this to you.” Yua just looked at him. Her eyes noticeably well rested this time, though still swollen. He wonders if she cries every night.

What would happen to her if she is left here all alone?

He erased that thought inside his head. Yua was blinking at him. Probably weirded out by him suddenly shaking his head at nothing.

“Here, take it. Eat it while its fresh from the oven. It’s really delicious. I’m on a diet but I ate three.” He laughed, demonstrating with his little fingers. Again, Yua just looked at him.

“Heol. Why do you keep on ignoring me?” He reached for her and put the muffin on her hand, letting go as quickly as possible.

She didn’t flinch. Instead she looked at the muffin on her hand like a curious child.

He couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she is. She looked like an actress or a model. Her small face would surely look good in pictures.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter