DAY 3

FOUR WORDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh.” Yesung groaned. Day 3 of boredom. Day 2 of waking up to a massive headache. He didn’t notice he slept on the floor. Now even his back ache. Great.

“Ahjumma!! Do you have a pain killer?”

He shouted, his footsteps slapping loudly on the wooden stairs.

“Ahjumma!”

He entered the kitchen, his yawn suspended when he saw Yua sitting at the window sill holding a tea cup.

God. She’s totally obsessed.

“Ahjumma…” He his feet stupidly, looking for the caretaker on every corner of the kitchen.

He clapped his head. “Ah, she went to the market, didn’t she?”

Yua turned to look at him. Her eyebags drooping and swollen from crying. Then she resumed her silent musing without speaking. As if her looking at him was enough answer.

Yesung retrieved the prepared food under the mesh cover, shaking his head at the sight of the strange lady in front of him.

What do I do with you?

He ate quietly, finding himself staring at Yua so often that he became uncomfortable and strange.

Nothing Jongwoon. You should absolutely do nothing.

Stay away from her.

Still.

He couldn’t help himself.

“This cookie tastes good. Did you try it?” He said, smiling. To her back. Now she’s ignoring me again.

“This weather is good! I think it’s a great time to swim?” Hello?

“Are you going out today?”

He got up to wash the plates.

“Have you been to the market? Did you see ahjumma’s amphibious car? Man, my first day here I made the mistake of going to the market with her. That thing almost destroyed…” He stopped. “…my .” He added softly. Weirdo. Why are you talking about your ?

 

“Anyway, it was fun. The little town is beautiful. It must be nice living simply like that. You don’t have to worry much about anything but food and the children’s smiles are conta—”

Yua slid off the window sill and left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter