Just this time

A Second Chance (This is how it should be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin's eyes widened when she saw that they are already done slicing the cake. She wanted to film it for her vlog. She walked to the table Eunbi sat on and groaned, sliding down. "You're late," Eunbi greeted. "I know. No need to remind me." Yujin answered. She took the fork that's lying around and used it to eat the cake that Eunbi prepared for her. It's a very moist red velvet cake. "Did they use styrofoams?" Yujin asked while munching the cake. Eunbi looked at her, confused at the question Yujin asked. 

 

"Are you crazy? Why would they feed us with styrofoam?" Yujin shrugged her shoulder before answering the older girl's question. "It's just that I ate a mouthful of styrofoam before, thinking that it's cake." she confessed. She remembered that it was her cousin's 10th birthday. It was a very big party and the cake was very big, too. She climbed on a ladder and stole the top layer. Once she ate it, she discovered that the other layers were made of styrofoams. Yujin got a stomach ache for 2 days because of that. 

 

"You didn't spit it out?" Eunbi raised a brow. Yujin went into deep thinking because she didn't spit the styrofoam out. "I guess I didn't," she chuckled and continued to eat the cake. After she finished eating, she went to the CR to wash her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror to wipe the smudged icing on her face. "Ahn Yujin, you clumsy dog!" She scolded to herself. Once she's clean, the door in the second cubicle opened, surprising Yujin. She thought that she's alone. 

 

"Oh? Wonyoungie?" Yujin called. Wonyoung didn't answer and proceeded to wash her hands. Yujin tilted her head, thinking that Wonyoung might've forgotten that they talked just minutes ago. "You hear me, right?" Yujin asked for confrimation. Still, Wonyoung didn't answer. Yujin walked closer to her, making the younger step back. 

 

"Would you mind if I talk to you?" She spoke. Wonyoung nodded her head and Yujin felt her heart break for a moment. "Ow, why are you acting like we didn't talk before?" She mumbled but Wonyoung can clearly hear her. 

 

She sighed and turned to face Yujin who was sulking like a kid who didn't get her candy. "Look, stop acting like nothing happened to us. Stop acting like you're cool with it. Stop being not awkward, okay?" Wonyoung burst. Yujin stood there, frozen, eyes blinking several time. "I..." she could barely say a word. 

 

It's true. Yujin was being cool, she didn't think about what she did to Wonyoung. She looked down, feeling guilty when a certain scenario played in her mind. "I'm sorry..." she muttered. Wonyoung couldn't believe what she just heard. She chose to ignore it but Yujin called her name. 

 

"Can we act like friends just today? I don't want to feel guilty the whole time I'm here," she offered. Wonyoung doesn't know how to react, what to do and say. The two stood there for a moment, waiting for someone to speak first. And that someone is obviously Wonyoung. 

 

Wonyoung's mind is filled questions and what if's. What if I'll like her all over again?, Why is she doing this?, If I do this, will she leave my mind alone?, What if she's just playing with my feelings? and stuffs similar to those. She bit her lower lips before parting her lips. "Okay, I guess." 

 

 

"There you are! I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter