She who MADE me happy

A Second Chance (This is how it should be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Yujin! The ceremony already started!" 

 

Yujin groaned at the annoying call. She's just trying to find her lost favourite socks and her friend, Eunbi, kept on nagging her. "Just a minute, please!" Yujin called back. Eunbi rolled her eyes and impatiently tapped her toes, waiting for the other girl.

 

Yujin and Eunbi are two good friends. They are like mother and daughter, they say. Yujin grew up with Eunbi, actually. Now, they are invited to Eunbi's high school friend's wedding and she's bringing Yujin with her although the younger wants to stay at home. 

 

When Yujin finally found her favourite socks, the two rode on Eunbi's car. She turned the radio on and started to drive. 

 

"What's your friend's name again?" Yujin asked while putting on her lipstick. "Minatozaki Sana." Eunbi answered, eyes focused on the road. Yujin bobbed her head 2 times and went walk to putting on makeup.

 

The two arrived in the church 10 minutes earlier. Eunbi parked her car and once she's done, she walked inside with Yujin and found a spot. 

 

"Who's this?" A guy friend of Eunbi asked, pointing at Yujin. The younger girl made eye contact with the man who might be just around her age. Yujin just smiled at the guy, not knowing what to say. "She's my friend!" Eunbi answered and tapped Yujin's shoulder. The older girl introduced Yujin to the guy, and once Yujin learned his name, the guy--- who goes by the name of Huening Kai--- won't stop talking to her. 

 

Eunbi could clearly see how Yujin wants Kai to leave her alone but she only chuckled. She wants her friend to have a new friend other than her. Eunbi felt Yujin lean towards her ear and whispered. "When in the world will the ceremony start?! He's so annoying for cPete's sake!" Eunbi chuckled. "Just tell him to shut up," she suggested and giggled. The other girl rolled her eyes and did what Eunbi exactly said. 

 

"Hey! I was just joking!"

Yujin furrowed her brows, "You were?"

"Of course, silly!" Eunbi facepalmed herself. "You sound so serious," Yujin remarked. Eunbi repeatedly shook her head in disappointment. She eyed Kai who was completely offended by how Yujin said. 

 

"Please shut up, you're so annoying."

 

"What made you think I was serious?" 

Before Yujin could answer, the here-comes-the-bride song started to play. Everyone stood up and faced the now slowly opening door. "Ooh, I can't wait to see Sana in her wedding dress!" Eunbi silently shrieked and took her camera out to take a video. Once the bride was completely revealed, Yujin remembered who Sana is. 

 

"Wasn't she dating Tzuyu just a year ago?" Yujin whispered to Eunbi's ear. She nodded and told her to forget about them dating because her soon-to-be husband might feel uncomfortable with this information. "I still think Tzuyu is better than this Taehyung guy.." Yujin mumbled and faced front since the bride already reached the front. 

 

The priest talked about commitment in love and some other things that are related to love. Yujin doesn't like to hear about it, she's just excited to eat in the reception. 

 

"Stay awake, Yuj!" Eunbi nudged her with her elbow that made Yujin sit straight. The priest is about to announce them as husband and wife. Yujin is excited to watch them kiss. 

 

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!" The priest announced and the crowd cheered loudly when they kissed, even Yujin. 

 

"Aww, I want what they have~" Yujin heard Eunbi coo and wipe her non-existent tears. 

 

The crowd cheered loudly when Taehyung lifted Sana in a bridal style as he walked through the aisle. Yujin started fangirling upon seeing it. "Can you believe that they used to be enemies?!" Eunbi laughed. "They were?" "Mhm, they even planned on murdering each other! Who would've thought that they'll have a fancy wedding?"

 

 

 

"-- no one, right?!" Taehyung blurted and everyone burst into laughter. They are currently telling everyone their love story as they eat their dinner. The newly wedded couple sat on the front with a fancy table. The reception is aesthetically pleasing, Yujin actually took many pictures. The chandelier is Yuji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter