First Gear

Bad Girls

Warning: Some vulger language is used**

 

The Lamborghini engine roared as it came to a slow stop in the gas station. Pulling up to a stall, the workers were drooling at the expensive car. The shiny new rims with a bright green finish was the epitome of luxury and race-car combined. Little did these men know that the true beauty of this car was what was inside.

As the door opened, the gas station attendants nearly fell to the floor in lust when a pair of black knee-high stilettos stretched out of the car. Whipping her long black hair out of her face, the beautiful woman gave the men a wink, “Premium.”

From the soft murmurs and a loud whistle, she knew the men were eyeing out her in that tight leather skirt. With a cheshire grin, she loved how men could be so easily distracted. Little did they know, it made her job so much easier.

The chime of the bell rang when she opened the door to the gas station. Usually, all eyes are on her when she enters, but it seemed all the men were preoccupied with the pretty-little-thing at the cash register instead. They were so distracted that they didn’t even notice the woman pocketed a few items in her purse. Amused, the black-haired woman watched as the girl worked her magic taking things here and there while she flashed a brilliant smile knowing very well that she had these poor men wrapped around her finger.

Whoever this girl was, made it much easier for her to slip some candy and a few drinks into her purse before going back to her car. Walking straight up to her attendant, she put her finger under his chin as he shook with excitement, “Thank you.” It was like the man was hypnotized, forgetting to ask he for payment of the gas before she sped off.

Sometimes the woman thought it was too easy to get what she wanted with a wink and a sway of the hips, but she wouldn’t want it any other way. Stepping hard on the gas, she raced off into the night, hoping to find some fun and a free place to stay.

It wasn’t long until she entered the downtown area where the nightlife came alive. She drove around until she saw one club that had a line around the corner. Knowing this was where she wanted to be, she pulled her car up to the curb and stepped out handing her keys off to the valet. The bouncer didn’t even ask for her name as he opened the rope to let her in.

Ready to get to work, she threw off her jacket, she tossed it over her shoulder exposing her sequined dress underneath, sure to attract any suiters. Once she was past the entrance, the woman could feel the EDM bass pumping through her veins as she breathed in the smell of sweat and alcohol. She was home.

Walking around, the woman needed to find her prey for the night. She was looking to see who bought the most expensive alcohol or who had the most expensive suit. Anyone can afford a knock-off Rolex or the latest sneakers, the ones with the tailored suits were the ones with the real cash.

In the corner, she spotted a man in his late 30s wearing the latest Ermenegildo Zegna and tipping a waitress generously. Bingo.

Walking across the club, she reached out and took the nearest drink before casually walking up to the man, “Care if I join you?” The man eyed up the woman, pleased with her looks he gestured for her to sit, “So what are you in? Business? Hotels? Fashion?”

The man was already very amused at her straightforwardness, “Business and you?”

The woman gave him a cute laugh, “When has a man ever been interested in what women do? Aren’t they more interested how well they do it?”

The man smirked at the suggestive comment, “You have a point miss?”

“Seulgi.”

“Han Woo.”

Seulgi poured a shot for both of them, “To this encounter, may it turn out the way be both want.”

Already showing his sleezy white grin, Seulgi knew she had him hooked…this was almost too easy, “Yes to our…”

However, the shot he was about to take was flipped over and landed all over her dress when another girl landed on his lap, “Sorry! So sorry! I was dancing and lost my footing!”

Han Woo was anything but upset about this little accident as the girl got up, practically rubbing his face in her s, “It is fine.”

On the other end, Seulgi was furious, was this girl trying to take her mark? The nerve of this  ̶  Seulgi paused for a second taking in the features of this girl. She knew her. Well, she didn’t really know her, but it was the same girl from the gas station. The man was now preoccupied with this other girl, Seulgi needed to do something to get his attention again, so she reached over to his tie and pulled him up, “Want to dance?”

The man looked over at the other girl hoping she would join them too, of course the other girl wasn’t backing down and gave him a wink as the three made their way to the dance floor. The music was so loud that Seulgi could barely hear herself think while she tried to grind her way back to this man’s wallet but the other girl was good. She would casually get the guy to come to her with those powerful hip s near his crotch. It was clear she was playing the short game.

Seulgi wasn’t going to back down though and changed her approach. Going around the man, she started grinding up against the girl to whisper in her ear, “He is mine.”

The other girl flashed her a smile as she dug her thigh in to Seulgi’s crotch, “It is his choice who he leaves with.”

Seulgi nearly groaned as the girl hit a sweet spot as she grew a little wet. The other girl knew she was playing a dangerous game, going in on another girl’s territory, but she loved the thrill of getting what she wanted. Right now she wanted the wallet in the man’s suit and she wanted to see the look on this other girl’s face when she steals him away for the night.

So caught up in this little game with each other, they completely forgot about their target who casually slipped away to take a phone call. Once Seulgi and the girl regained their senses, they stopped dancing and the one girl cursed, “! You made me lose him!”

“Me? You were the one all over him.”

The one girl rolled her eyes, “Not enough apparently. off and I will find a new one.”

Seulgi didn’t care what this other girl thought as she marched off the dance floor to the bathroom to clean up. She leaned over the sink wiping the sweat off the crown of her head and fixing her mascara that smeared. Fumbling inside her purse, she reapplied some of her eyeliner and lipstick hoping to look good for the next place she went. With that girl roaming around this establishment she might as well go somewhere else and make it easier on herself.

Walking out of the club with her head held high, Seulgi dangled the keys to her car in front of the valet who remembered very well who she was and got her car. Casually she threw her coat back on because the night air was much cooler than the club and waited for her car to come up. Seeing the green monster roaring up to the club, she tapped the valet’s pocket and got in, but as she closed her door, the passenger side door closed as well.

“Nice car.”

Seulgi cursed under her breathe, seeing the girl in her car, “Get the out.”

The girl buckled herself in, “I don’t know why you were trying to catch that fish when you had a pretty thing like this.”

Seulgi groaned as she heard the honking of another car trying to get in, putting the car into gear, she sped off, “I am dropping you off on the side of the road.”

“Wae??? I want to be your friend.”

Seulgi arched her brow, “What are you high on?”

The girl sunk into her seat and rubbed the fine leather, “The good life. So tell me why him?”

Seulgi wasn’t in the mood to tell her life story to this girl she barely knew, so she was somewhat happy when police sirens flashed in her rear view, “Simple. This car is stolen.” Reaching over for her seat belt, Seulgi buckled up, “Hang on.”

Shifting gears, Seulgi stepped on the gas as the other girl raised her hands in the air, “Wooohooo! Yea baby!”

Seulgi smirked at the girl before making a sharp corner and shifting the gears again to pick up speed. Racing around the city, Seulgi was having a hard time shaking off the cops. Every turn she made, she would find another and another. Not being familiar with these roads also didn’t help. She didn’t know if she was going in a circle or not.

“Hard right here.”

“What?”

“Here here here!”

Seulgi did as she was told and hooked a right.

“Keep going keep going and now a left.” The car slid into a hard left, “Now back up into this garage.” Seulgi had no idea why she was listening to this girl, but they both watched the cop cars drive right past them, “That was fun.”

Seulgi looked over to the girl, “They will be looking for this car. I gotta get a new one.” Unbuckling, Seulgi got out of the car and started to walk away but the girl followed.

“I am Irene by the way.”

Without turning around, Seulgi waved, “Hi, bye.”

“Wait! The cops will be looking for you. You should follow me.”

Seulgi stopped for a second and turned around, “Why should I get help from you? A few minutes ago you were trying to steal my mark.”

Irene shrugged, “Fine sleep in the cold. I was hoping to get some extra cash for tomorrow so no thanks to you too.”

Seulgi waited a few moments watching Irene walk off into the distance and groaned, “Wait!” Running up to the other girl she sighed, “Don’t you dare ing try to take my money if I come with you.”

Irene laughed, “Can you blame me if I try?”

“Can you blame me if I stab you in return?”

“Seems fair to me. I know a place to crash for tonight. Tomorrow we can retail that thing back there and get you something better.”

Seulgi was starting to get attached to that car, “I like the color.”

“Rule number 1, don’t get attached!” Irene laughed, “I swear you are like a beginner street thug.”

Seulgi crossed her arms, “Don’t make me laugh. I never was one.”

Irene turned and eyed Seulgi up and down, “small-time car thief?”

Sighing, “Not exactly.”

Irene pushed her shoulder into a door that opened, “After you.” Seulgi entered the dark room until Irene flipped on the lights, “Home sweet home.” Walking around, Seulgi admired the cozy studio style place, “By the way, if you try stealing something from me, I have a knife too.”

She didn’t know why she smiled, but Seulgi knew there was something special about this Irene chick.