Behind the Scenes

Just a Blind date

*So this is just a small thing that happened the day before the proposal. due to the word count i didn't add it it on the previous chap. It felt so left out so I am just adding it...Hehehe*

Yesterday

"Yeah yeah! I am at the entrance of your building!! Don't worry I'll make sure your boyfriend has a good time." Jongdae rolled his eyes annoyed at nth call from his best friend's Boyfriend.

"Okay okay...Make sure to bring him home late."

"Yeah Yeah I get it...And Minseok and Luhan went to pick up Baekhyun's clothes, so don't worry about that. Other plans are good?" Jongdae asked as he entered the elevator.

"Oh really? That's great!! Then I'll meet up with Kyungsoo and Kai for the dinner plan. Sehun and Jiwon hyung were gonna check with the fireworks."

Jongdae smiled to himself at how much the taller had prepared.

"Yah...Make sure to keep Baek happy...if you hurt him, You'll be meeting another Jongdae." Jongdae warned chuckling at the end.

"Ofcourse...I bet my life on that." Chanyeol said determined. Jongdae could feel the sincerity in his voice.

"Alright then...I am at the door. I'll call you later." Taking a deep breath Jongdae ran the door bell. Baekhyun opened the door in swift making Jongdae step back.

Frowning Baekhyun folded his arms. "Oh it's you..."

"BAEKHYUN!!" Jongdae threw himself onto Baekhyun. Crushing the writer.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes annoyed.

Jongdae clicked his tongue. "Yah! At least smile...it's been so long since I saw you!! Aren't you happy to see you Best friend?" Jongdae whined hugging Baekhyun.

Whoa...he's really upset. Jongdae thought pushing Baekhyun inside.

Ok let's start our mission!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jongdae noticed Baekhyun's mood lifted up after the karaoke. Suddenly Baekhyun broke into a laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Jongdae asked raising his brow.

"Nothing. I am hungry. Let's go eat something!" Baekhyun said rubbing his tummy. Jongdae nodded.

"Let's go there! Buy me meat!!" Jongdae could hear his wallet scream.

"Wha- What? Me?!"

"You brought me out! So you should buy!!"

"Y-Yah!!"

Before Jongdae could even speak, Baekhyun dragged him into the shop.

"Arasaw Arsaw! I'll buy it." Jongdae said finally giving up. Seated they ordered their food.

Waiting Jongdae noticed his phone ringing. Checking the caller, Jongdae looked at Baekhyun.

Big Ears calling.

Chanyeol?

"Who is it?" Baekhyun asked Jongdae taking a sip of water from his cup.

I shouldn't tell him.

"Hehehe...who else? My lovely husband." Jongdae said winking, making Baekhyun cringe. Jongdae clenched his teeth in cringe.

Sorry Honey.

"Minnieee~" Jongdae stepped out to speak.

"Minnie? Is this how you usually call Minseok?" Chanyeol asked chuckling.

"Aish shut up! Baekhyun was next to me. Do you want to blow up the plan." Jongdae asked rolling his eyes.

"Hehe...sorry. I just wanted to ask if everything is alright? Is Baekhyun better now?"

"*Sigh* Yeah, He's cheered up a bit." Jongdae said smiling looking through the glass.

"That's a relief...Thanks Jongdae." Jongdae could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Aish...I don't need your thank you. Oh! On that note, You are buying our dinner tonight. I'll send you the bill!!" Jongdae chirped.

"Wait- Jongd-??!"

Chuckling satisfied Jongdae cut the call. He noticed a message from Minseok.

❤️Hubby
We're done with the shopping!!
See You soon at home~!

A small smile played on his lips.

Jongdae headed back in, noticing Baekhyun's expression fallen once again.

His big proposal Idea better be good.

"Spoke to Minseok?" Baekhyun asked smiling.

"Yeah, Seems like they finished shopping and are gonna eat dinner now." Jongdae said keeping his phone on the table. Baekhyun nodded.

The food arrived soon and both dig into it.
.
.
.
.
.
"Whoaa I am soo full!" Baekhyun said rubbing his tummy taking a deep breath. Jongdae agreed nodding.

Jongdae noticed Baekhyun looking around at the couples walking down the street.

I feel bad for him, but....it definitely will be worth the wait.

Soon we reached Baekhyun's apartment. "Kre' I'll get going too. See you tomorrow Baekhyun." Jongdae said smiling.

"Tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked confused.

Ah !!

"I meant later!" Jongdae said laughing trying distract him

"Okay?" Baekhyun Chuckled."Then Byee." Baekhyun bid Goodbye.

that was close...

Jongdae got into his car and drove off.

Don't worry Baek...Soon you'll be filled with joy.

I chuckled as I sped the car.



AUTHOR NOTE

I am really sorry to those who thought this was a longer chapter.

So, I wanted to tell you guys i have a New Story!! (Shamlessly promotimg)

Its another Chanbaek FIc, Please do Check it out and support. 

Hello Manager

Thank you all for you support and hope you all will enjoy my new sory too!

This time planning to write a bit longer...So do Support guys!!