BONUS-2

Just a Blind date

Author Note:

So....Uh...umm...Please don't hate me!! 🙏

Lying on the bed, Beakhyun stared at the ceiling feeling bored. After releasing his third book, Baekhyun thought of taking a short break, but the person he wanted to spend the time with was missing.

Rolling on to his stomach Baekhyun grabbed his phone for any messages from the taller. He checked his last message which still had no reply.

7:00 P.M

Baekhyun huffed grumbling to himself.

"Why is he not messaging me? Is he too busy...?" Baekhyun stared his at wallpaper of them both. His lips pouting.

For the past month Chanyeol had been really busy with his projects, working overnight and leaving early. So Baekhyun rarely sees his boyfriend. Even if Baekhyun does finds the taller in their home, Chanyeol would be knocked out asleep.

And now for the past two weeks Chanyeol hasn't been picking Baekhyun's calls too.

Baekhyun sat up and pulled the pillow beside him close to his chest. Sighing Baekhyun stared at his wallpaper.

"I miss you..."

The sudden doorbell made Baekhyun jolt. Quickly Baekhyun's smile grew wide, Expecting to see the older. Dashing out the room, Baekhyun rushed to the door.

Baekhyun's smile fell as soon as he opened the door. Frowning Baekhyun folded his arms. "Oh it's you..."

"BAEKHYUN!!" Jongdae threw himself onto Baekhyun, grinning wide seeing his friend after a long time.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes annoyed.

Jongdae clicked his tongue. "Yah! At least smile...it's been so long since I saw you!! Aren't you happy to see you Best friend?" Jongdae whined hugging Baekhyun.

"And why do look so pissed? Omo- Did I interrupt you guys again?" Jongdae asked wiggling his eyebrows. Rolling his eyes once again, Baekhyun pushed him off and and went inside.

"Ah waee? Oh wait- Chanyeol is not home?" Jongdae asked looking around.

"No." Baekhyun grumbled and sat on the couch. "He still has work. He's too busy nowadays..." Baekhyun murmured looking down. Jongdae sat next him throwing his arms on around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Aww do you miss him?" Jongdae asked poking Baekhyun's side. Baekhyun punched his best friend in the gut.

"Why are you here anyways??" Baekhyun asked leaning back on the couch.

Jongdae let out a sigh. "Luhan wanted to buy a gift for Sehun for their 3rd aniversary. So he asked Min for help and they knew I might blabber it to Sehun. So long story short......they abandoned me." Jongdae said pouting. Baekhyun Chuckled.

*Ting*

Hearing the notification bell, Baekhyun quickly picked up his phone.

Yeoliee~❤️
Sorry Baek,
I'll be coming home late...
Make sure to have dinner~

Baekhyun sighed reading the message.

"Ah what again?" Jongdae asked confused. Looking at Baekhyun who looked like a kicked puppy.

"Chanyeol is coming home late today too..." Baekhyun said pouting, fiddling with his fingers.

Jongdae sat quite for while and stood up.

"Come on let's go to karaoke! It's been long since we hung out too!" Jongdae said excited. Baekhyun still looked down.

"Aigooo." Jongdae pulled the writer to his room to get him changed. Baekhyun quickly changed into his casual clothes and headed out.

 

Baekhyun texted Chanyeol that hes going to be with Jongdae.

 

Both decided to go to the nearby Karaoke, which was at at walkable distance.

 

Jongdae started speaking about the new album of TVXQ, distracting Baekhyun. Baekhyun too soon started talking about the singers and was eager to sing their songs at the karaoke.

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun sang to their heart content. Baekhyun danced while singing feeling quite elated.


After singing for 2½ hour, about 50 songs, both lost their voice and were tired as hell. Both left the karaoke, still singing on their way. Baekhyun realized it really has been long since he had spent some quality time with Jongdae.

Though Jongdae is annoying and loves to troll, He was always there for Baekhyun whenever he felt down. Baekhyun was always grateful that but would never accept it in front of him.

It's only gonna boost is ego. Baekhyun Chuckled at the thought.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Jongdae asked raising one of his eyebrow.

"Nothing. Let's go eat something, I am hungry..." Baekhyun said rubbing his tummy. He looked around and spotted a barbeque restaurant.

"Jongdae let's go their! Buy me meat!" Baekhyun said pointing at the restaurant.

"Huh? Me?-Yah!" Baekhyun dragged Jongdae to restaurant not letting him speak.

"You brought me out. So you should buy for me." Baekhyun said shrugging entering the Restaurant.

"Arasaw Arsaw! I'll buy it." Jongdae said finally giving up. Both sat and ordered their food.

Waiting Jongdae noticed his phone ringing. Checking the caller, Jongdae looked at Baekhyun.

"Who is it?" Baekhyun asked Jongdae taking a sip of water from his cup.

"Hehehe...who else? My lovely husband." Jongdae said winking, making Baekhyun cringe.

"Minniee~" Jongdae went out to speak with Minseok. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the cheesiness. Though Baekhyun and Chanyeol are worse than them, seeing Jongdae speak in agyeo made Baekhyun shudder.

Baekhyun took out his phone to check for any messages from the taller. Finding none, Baekhyun decided to call Chanyeol.

The person your trying to call is currently busy. Please try again later.

Sighing Baekhyun cut the call.

Jongdae came quick after the call. Baekhyun looked up Jongdae humming.

"Spoke to Minseok?" Baekhyun asked smiling.

"Yeah, Seems like they finished shopping and are gonna eat dinner now." Jongdae said keeping his phone on the table. Baekhyun nodded.

The food arrived soon and both dig into it.
.
.
.
.
.
"Whoaa I am soo full!" Baekhyun said rubbing his tummy taking a deep breath. Jongdae agreed nodding.

Walking down the street, Baekhyun noticed many couples walking hand in hand. Making Baekhyun miss the taller more.

Soon both reached Baekhyun's apartment. "Kre' I'll get going too. See you tomorrow Baekhyun." Jongdae said smiling.

"Tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"I meant later!" Jongdae said laughing at the end.

"Okay?" Baekhyun Chuckled."Then Byee." Baekhyun bid Goodbye. Jongdae got into his car and drove off.

Baekhyun entered his building, and went up back to his apartment.

Baekhyun entered his key, but the door was already unlocked.

Oh! Chanyeol came back home?

Baekhyun quietly entered the house, locking the door behind him. He could hear the taller's faint voice inside their room.

Baekhyun tiptoed into the house. Baekhyun hid behind the wall, and peeped having a mischievous smile.

Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol was speaking on his phone.

"And Kyungie thank you so much for today...it was really fun." Chanyeol said softly, a smile playing on his lips.

Kyungie? Who...is that?

"Ani~! I should still thank you...if it weren't for you I would have been stressed out like anything. You made my day." Baekhyun suddenly felt weird, thinking someone else made Chanyeol feel better.

Aishh! What the hell am I thinking! I am definitely not jealous....
.
.
.
Am I?

"Hmm? Baekhyun? I...haven't told him yet...I will end it soon." Chanyeol said sighing at the end. "I am just a little scared..." Chanyeol let out feint chuckle.

Baekhyun's ear perked up at the mention of his name.

Me? W-What is it? Suddenly Baekhyun felt dejected.

Is he hiding something from me?

And....what does he mean by...end it soon?

Baekhyun shook his head and took a deep breath.

Ahh! I am just overthinking this. It might be nothing...

Smiling Baekhyun called out Chanyeol's name.

"Yeolie!" Baekhyun walked towards him. Chanyeol quickly cut the call and slid his phone into his pockets.

"B-Baekhyun! You're back!" Chanyeol said smiling wide, hugging Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hugged the taller tighter, inhaling his scent. Surprisingly, it made him a lot calmer than he thought.

"Did you have fun? Had dinner?" Chanyeol asked burying his face on the older's head.

Baekhyun let out a small hum. "Yeah, We went to Karaoke. And I made Jongdae buy Meat." Baekhyun said giggling, looking up at the taller, not breaking the hug.

Chanyeol chuckled, kissing the older's nose. "I can see that...You totally lost your voice." Baekhyun Chuckled breaking the hug.

"When did you come home? Did you have dinner?"

"Just a while ago. And I ate with my colleagues. So don't worry." Chanyeol said smiling.

"Ah! You were speaking on the phone right? Did I disturb you?" Baekhyun asked carefully.

"Oh! T-Thats nothing. Just...Sehun! Hahah... He'll understand!" Chanyeol laughed awkwardly, instinctively hands creeping into his pockets.

...Sehun?

A small frown fell upon Baekhyun's lips.

"Why don't you go take a shower? I'll make the bed." Chanyeol said ruffling the older's hair and heading to their room.

Baekhyun stood, eyes following the taller. Taking a deep breath Baekhyun headed to the bathroom.

Taking a quick shower, Baekhyun entered their room, towel hanging around his neck.

He noticed Chanyeol had also changed into his casual clothes. Laying on his stomach and was staring at his phone.

Baekhyun plomped himself on the bed, making Chanyeol jump. Chanyeol yelped at the sudden movement. Baekhyun bursted out laughing at Chanyeol loosing his balance and falling in the ground.

Chanyeol playfully glared at the older, and attacked Baekhyun, making the older cry due to laughter.

"Sorry! Sorry! Hahah- Yeol!! Staaph-Hahaha!" Chanyeol finally let go laughing and sat straight on the bed. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and clicked his tounge.

"Tsk! Baekhyun. Get up." Chanyeol said stern. Baekhyun quickly obeyed like a puppy.

"How many times have I told you to dry your hair! Come here!" Chanyeol yelled taking the towel of Baekhyun's neck and drying his hair. Baekhyun felt his cheeks heat up just like how it was on their first date.

Baekhyun giggled under the towel. "Miyane~" Chanyeol chuckled still drying his hair. "Aaand Done!"

Baekhyun looked up smiling, starting to feel drowsy. Chanyeol quickly pecked the older's nose. "Sleep. I'll turn off the lights." Baekhyun nodded and went under the blankets.

Soon Baekhyun felt a pair of arms sneaking around his waist, pulling him close. Baekhyun turned around facing the taller. Snuggling into his chest Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol's heartbeat, which felt like a lullubuy.

"Baek?" Chanyeol called out soflty.

Baekhyun let out a soft hum. "Hmm?"

"Do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked pulling Baekhyun even close.

"Hmm?? Really?" Baekhyun looked up excited. Chuckling Chanyeol nodded.

"Yes!!" Baekhyun said hugging the taller tighter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Whoaaa!! It's so pretty~!!" Baekhyun exclaimed watching the sunset. Chanyeol stood beside Baekhyun getting a little nervous.

Baekhyun started running on the sand excited. Chanyeol stood afar and watched Baekhyun play.

Baekhyun waved calling the taller to join. His smile reaching his eyes, making shine brighter than the sun.

Soon he joined Baekhyun, and started walking along the shore. Chanyeol kept his hand inside his hoodie pockets and walked behind Baekhyun.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped walking and looking down. "Baekhyun." Chanyeol called out stopping the older.

Baekhyun looked back confused, finding the the taller stand still. "What Yeol?"

Chanyeol took a deep breath and looked up.

"Let's break up."

Huh?

"...What?"

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Haha..ha..ha...Umm..-Ahem- 

​​​​​​Well...Kai's Solo Album is coming!!! I am really Excited for it!🥺❤️ 

Our little bear is gonna release an Album too (✷‿✷)

​​​And the Teasers were so (♡ω♡ ) ~♪