Blind date-5

Just a Blind date

Chanyeol headed to the kitchen in search of the older. He saw Baekhyun cutting vegetables in his apron.

"Ah Baekhyun...Is there anything I can help with?" Chanyeol asked, hands in his pockets.

Baekhyun quickly looked back smiling and shaking his head.

"Ani...You are my guest! I can't make you do any work!! It's alright I can manage myself. You can wait in the living room." Baekhyun said confident, ushering the taller out.

"Aww...I can't just sit, let me help you. I am pretty good cook too. It'll also make me feel better, I already feel like I am bothering you." Chanyeol said pouting making the older difficult to say no.

Giving up Baekhyun sighed. "Alright, then...can you chop up the vegetables?" Chanyeol nodded quickly, moving towards the older. "Sure."

Baekhyun pulled another apron from the drawer and handed it to Chanyeol. Being the clumsy boy he is, Chanyeol got tangled up in the knots. Chuckling Baekhyun helped him the apron.

"T-These are different from what I use!! It has a lot of strings!" Chanyeol said defensively embarrassed.

"Ok ok I didn't say anything~" Baekhyun teased giggling. Chanyeol once again felt the fluttering feeling being close Baekhyun. He could see how Baekhyun's eyebrows were scrunched in concentration, as he tied the apron.

"Done!"

"Ok then! I'll start the cutting!" Chanyeol said hyped up. Laughing both started cooking their dinner.

Chanyeol teased the older for his height for not being able to reach the dishes on the shelf.

The cooking went faster than they thought and placed everything on the table.

Both of them started diving into the food.

"Wow! These are soo good!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he took a sip of the soup.

"Yours is amazing too!" Baekhyun said chewing the sausages. Chuckling both ate, having pleasant conversation.

Soon they finished and went to do the dishes. After Arguing on who will do the dishes, once again they came to the conclusion of doing it together.

Finishing up Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the living room. Baekhyun handed a candy bar as dessert since he didn't have any other sweets. Chuckling Chanyeol gladly accepted it.

Chanyeol glanced at the wall clock and it was almost 10:00 P.M. Baekhyun too realized it was getting late.

Baekhyun led Chanyeol to the guest room. "This was my friends room, You can sleep in here. I'll get the blankets!" Baekhyun chirped and went towards the cupboard. Chanyeol looked around and noticed few pictures. Some looked like it was taken during his high school with his friends. There were few photo of someone else too.

Was this his friend...?

A particular photo caught his attention.

Baekhyun picked up the blankets and pillow, and layed them on the bed.

"Is this you?" Chanyeol asked looking at the small kid on the photo. Baekhyun quickly ran towards him and snatched the photo. Holding it close to his chest.

"Ahh! d-dont see it!" Baekhyun said embarrassed, turning to the other side. Smirking Chanyeol leaned towards him.

"Aww wae? You looked pretty cute in it." Chanyeol whispered in his ears. Baekhyun widened his eyes, slightly pushing him away.

"Y-Yah!" Baekhyun screamed turning red. Chanyeol laughed and stepped towards the older, loving teasing him. Baekhyun took a step back instinctively, holding the photo behind him.

"Let me just look at it one time!" Chanyeol cooed, trying to grab the photo. Baekhyun moved his hands, keeping it off his reach 

"Don't...Yah! Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun started laughing when Chanyeol grabbed the older ticking him.

"Let me just see it~! Wait- Oh!" Chanyeol tripped and fell on the bed just as he grabbed the photo. Chanyeol felt a huge weight on his chest. Groaning Chanyeol opened his eyes to see Baekhyun literally over him.

"Ow!"

Baekhyun had his eyes closed from the fall. Groaning Baekhyun opened his eyes, only to meet with two brown orbs staring at him. Baekhyun froze in his spot. Not wanting to look away. His eyes were too captivating.

Realising the awkward position Baekhyun tried to get up. "Ah sorry!-" Baekhyun apologized standing up. Just then Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's wrist making him fall on the bed again. Now the positions Changed.

Chanyeol was hovering above Baekhyun, placing his hands on the sides.

Baekhyun widened his eyes at the sudden action. "W-What is it?" Baekhyun blinked at the taller. Baekhyun's heart was beating like drums. Each second, the speed increasing.

Chanyeol could only admire face of the older. His back orbs looked like a galaxy, luring him in. Gulping Chanyeol spoke.

"I like you..." Chanyeol confessed looking at his eyes. Chanyeol didn't want to wait any longer. He wanted to take his chance.

"Y-You don't have to answer it immediately. I-I mean we have only met twice and all. But it's just...I really like you...And I have never felt this...This feeling? With anyone! I Just really-" Chanyeol's rambling was quickly stopped by sudden pull of his shirt and a pair of lips on his. The sudden contact sent shiver down his spine.

Baekhyun pulled back quickly looking the other way, Cheeks blushing red. "I-I like you too..." Baekhyun said softly glancing at the taller.

This time Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun, closing his eyes, feeling the softness of his lips. Soon Baekhyun returned the kiss, his hands slowly sliding into the taller's hair.

Chanyeol Baekhyun's lower lip asking for permission, To which Baekhyun gladly let him in. Chanyeol tasted the sweetness of the chocolate they ate earlier.

As their bodies were pressed together, both of them could feel each other's racing heartbeats.

Finally they pulled back due to lack of oxygen. Breathing heavy they looked at each other, Still wanting more. Chanyeol kissed him again, deepening the kiss more. Chanyeol slid his hands under Baekhyun's hoodie, caressing his soft skin.

Baekhyun let out a small moan at the sudden contact. Earning a reaction from him, Chanyeol smirked against Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun felt his skin on fire at the touch of Chanyeol. But still wanting more.

*DIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG*

Both pulled away at the same time, shocked and confused. The continues
Ring of the doorbell, left Baekhyun and Chanyeol in utter confusion.

"Were you expecting a guest..?" Chanyeol asked Widening his eyes, still over Baekhyun.

"Definitely not at this time!" Baekhyun said flabbergasted at the situation. The doorbell still ringing.

"I think you should get it..." Chanyeol said chuckling, slowly getting up. Baekhyun too sat up straight and cleared his throat, straightening his hoodie, face still flushed...

"I-I'll go get the door..." Baekhyun laughed awkwardly, scratching his head. Baekhyun rushed out, leaving Chanyeol in the room.

Chanyeol quickly held his cheeks, to feel them burning.

Omg omg omg....I actually kissed him and...

Chanyeol covered his face embarrassed, giggling to himself.

Wait- Why the hell am I acting like teenage boy??!

Think straight Chanyeol! Be manly!

Chanyeol slapped his cheek, soon groaning in pain.

Maybe that wasn't a good idea.

Chanyeol got up and went to check on the older.

"Oh my god!! What happened to you two??" Hearing Baekhyun's panicked voice, Chanyeol rushed towards the front door. He met with two people completely drenched from the rain.

"Stop asking questions and get us some towels..." One of them said shivering. Chanyeol felt he looked a little familiar.

"Oh god! What the hell were you guys thinking about staying in the rain???" Baekhyun yelled as he ran to his room and brought two towels.

Chanyeol stood awkwardly near the entrance of the room. Baekhyun had his hands on his hips, and quite mad.

Wow... Baekhyun can look a little intimidating too..

"Sorry to disturb you late Baekhyun, This Idiot Jongdae wanted to go for a bicycle date and didn't check the weather..." The other one said rolling his, clearly annoyed. "And since we were nearby we came here..."

"Aww come-on MinMin! Weren't you excited too when I said it??" Jongdae asked pouting. Baekhyun sighed looking at the two.

"It's ok Minseok Hyung...This Idiot never changes..." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, hitting Jongdae.

Though he was worried for the two, Baekhyun was quite mad for ruining his moment. Suddenly remembering the taller, Baekhyun looked back calling the taller Smiling.

Finally noticing the taller, Xiumin and Jongdae looked at him surprised.

"Chanyeol this is my Friend, Kim Jongdae who I shared the condo with, and this is his boyfriend, Kim Minseok." Baekhyun said smiling.

Oh he must be the one on the photo...

"Ah hello, I am Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun's..."

Wait- What am I? I mean...we did just...confess...but are we friends...or Boy-

"Oh Chanyeol! The blind date right?? Baekhyun spoke about you!" Jongdae said winking. Chanyeol could feel his ears heat.

He talked about me..?

"Y-Yah! What the hell are you saying??!" Baekhyun hissed at Jongdae who had a satisfied grin on his face.

"Oh wait- Are staying here too? I hope we didn't disturb you guys~" Jongdae smirked at Chanyeol's hair which was clearly messed up. Baekhyun was turning into a red tomato at the thought of what happened earlier. Chanyeol just laughed it off, running his finger through his hair.

"Why don't you go and get changed??" Baekhyun said a little too sweet, putting Jongdae on a headlock. And dragging him into the room they were a minutes ago.

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol, I am Kim Minseok. Jongdae...might be a little crazy sometimes." Minseok said sighing at the end.

"Ani it's ok...He reminds a friend of mine too...haha..." Chanyeol said easing the atmosphere. Chanyeol had a strange feeling that Sehun and Jongdae would really get along well.

"MinMin! Come here!" Jongdae called from the room. Minseok excused himself and went in. Chanyeol sat on the couch, waiting for the three. Baekhyun came out, hands stuff into his hoodie pockets.

"I am so sorry Chanyeol. I didn't expect them to come in so sudden." Baekhyun said apologetic.

"Oh no no...It was sudden. There is nothing you could have done." Chanyeol smiled understanding. Thought it was bummer they got interrupted.

Jongdae and Minseok followed soon.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you two." Jongdae said serious, bowing a little. Which resulted a smack on his back from Minseok.

"Ow! Ah Wae~!" Jongdae whined in pain. Minseok only rolled his eyes.

Sighing Baekhyun folded his arms. "Jongdae, Minseok and you can use your room. And Chanyeol, you can use my room. I can sleep on couch." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Ah! I can't let you sleep on the couch...You can sleep in your room. I'll take the couch." Chanyeol said surprised.

"No no, You are my guest I can't do that..." Baekhyun said worried.

"Why don't you guys sleep together?" Jongdae said thinking.

"What??"

Both yelled at the same time, suddenly feeling too hot.

"I mean... Baekhyun's bed is quite big. Two can sleep comfortably." Jongdae said smirking.

Chanyeol didn't know if he should be thankful to Jongdae or not. But now his suggestion didn't sound so bad.

"But-"

"Okay then we're off! Good night Baek! Good night Chanyeol~" Jongdae said giving a final wink at Chanyeol.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood in silence. "Then...let's go." Baekhyun said chuckling. Chanyeol too nodded chuckling.

Chanyeol entered Baekhyun's room. Looking around, he could feel this room definitely felt more cozier. The room smelled like vanilla.

"This is my room." Baekhyun said showing around. There was a corner filled with some crumbled paper and book.

That must be his workplace.

Baekhyun brought another blanket and pillow and placed it on the bed.

Soon, they went to bed, Still a bit nervous from what happened earlier. Chanyeol layed down staring at the ceiling. Baekhyun slept facing his back to him. Too nervous to look at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol couldn't sleep, his heart beating continuously.

My heart is on dangerous condition...

Surprised how the older is making him feel.

"Baekhyun...?" Chanyeol called out soflty, checking if he was awake.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun hummed in response.

"Do...you wanna date me?" Chanyeol asked straight forward, looking up.

Baekhyun froze at the sudden question. He quickly turned to face the taller.  Noticing the movement, Chanyeol too turned himself towards Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled, caressing Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun's eyes were twinkling. Giving a soft smile, Baekhyun nodded.

"Yes." Chanyeol couldn't contain his smile, letting out a huge breath.

"Whoa...I was afraid you were gonna say no." Chanyeol said chuckling, making Baekhyun giggle.

Baekhyun scooted closer, placing his head against Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol wrapped his hands around Baekhyun pulling him even closer.

"This...feels nice too." Chanyeol muttered placing this chin on Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun giggled once again. Humming in response.

"Soo...Are we boyfriends now?" Baekhyun asked looking up at Chanyeol.

After a few seconds of thinking, Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's nose and smiled. "I guess we are..."

Soon both drifted to their dream land.



Author's Note:

Hey guys~!

Sorry for the late update ⊙﹏⊙...

Honestly...this was my first time writing a intimate romantic Scene (๑•﹏•)......And My zero experience didn't help me too...*Solo lo lo loo*

**Ahem... Sorry (◔‿◔)**

And this is officially...my last Chap of 'Just a Blind Date!' ಥ‿ಥ..

Thank you once again for all who read and subscribed to this crappy story...

I am working on another chanbaek...A full plot story...not sure when hehehe...

And *Shameless promoting*

I have written a Chanbaek Angst! It was my first time writing an angst too...So I wish I pulled few heart string...(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Wish I were...

So I got inspired to write this after hearing one of my fav song...and stirred up few emotions I had..(☞^o^) ☞

Please do support it~!

Thank you guys! And hopefully I'll meet you guys with a new Story!!!

Love ya~~!!