Blind Date-4

Just a Blind date

Chanyeol sat on couch, looking around  Baekhyun's Condo. It looked pretty big for just one person.

"You live alone?" Chanyeol asked curious.

"Now...yeah. I actually shared it with a friend of mine, but he recently moved in with his boyfriend. So I am just myself now!" Baekhyun said chuckling at the end, handing a glass of warm water to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun quickly excused himself and rushed to his room. He quickly came back carrying few cloths.

"You can change into these, I have a lot of oversized shirts so this might fit you. But I am not sure about the tracks..haha..." Baekhyun handed a plain red shirt and black track pants to Chanyeol.

"Huh? Ah! It's alright, My clothes are almost dried. You should shower first!" Chanyeol refused, not wanting to bother the older much.

"Eyy~ it's alright! You are the one who said we shouldn't get cold... and there are two bathrooms, so you don't have to worry~!" Baekhyun said smiling wide.

"Well-"

"Nope-Nope...Just go and change!" Baekhyun said shoving the clothes to Chanyeol and pushing him into the bathroom.

Sighing in defeat, Chanyeol chuckled looking at his reflection on the mirror. His hair was a complete mess from the rain.
He removed shirt, just then the door opened wide, revealing a very flustered Baekhyun. Baekhyun stood his eyes wide opened.

Hot

Baekhyun's mind completely shut down.

Smirking Chanyeol threw his shirt over his shoulder, leaning on the sink. Exposing his toned abs.

(Author: Where did he get that confidence? *Whispering*he's eveolving~)

"Beakhyun?" Chanyeol called out tilting his head.

"I-I for-rr-got to give you the t-towel!! I-I didn't know you were-" Baekhyun said quickly handing the towel to Chanyeol, avoiding the the taller's eyes. Cheeks tinting pink.

Chanyeol walked towards him, bending down to Baekhyun's eyes level.

"Thanks." Chanyeol said facing Baekhyun mere centimeters apart.

"Here!!" Baekhyun shoved the towel towards Chanyeol, and ran out closing the door shut behind him.

*Ba Dum* *Ba Dum* *Ba Dum*

Why is it suddenly so hot in here? I-I should take a shower...

Baekhyun held his chest, not letting his heart to jump out of him.

Chuckling, Chanyeol looked at the towel on his hand.

Cute.

With the sudden found confidence, Chanyeol washed his hair and face, and put on the clothes Baekhyun gave.

Surprisingly, the shirt fit him well, and tracks were...not very uncomfortable. It only reached till a little below his knee but still fit him.

Chanyeol came out drying his hair with the towel. He saw Baekhyun too changed into his casual clothes. His towel hung around his neck. He was wearing a white hoodie and tracks. His hair still wet from the shower.

Clicking his tongue, Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and took his towel.

"Ah Chanyeol-" Baekhyun stopped midway, by Chanyeol throwing the towel over Baekhyun's head, and making him sit on the couch.

"You have to dry your hair first! It's already raining, You might really catch a cold." Chanyeol said worried, as he dried Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun was happy that the towel covered his face, cause he was blushing crazy.

This boy made me a blushing mess this whole day!!

Baekhyun thought shutting his eyes. Not that he minds it anyway.

"Sorry..." Baekhyun giggled.

"Aaand done!" Chanyeol said drying Baekhyun's hair completely.

"Thanks!" Baekhyun said showing his wide smile.

Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat.

Too...BRIGHT!

"Wait here...I'll go and put your clothes Into the dryer." Baekhyun said getting up. Chanyeol nodded sitting on the couch. He checked his phone, to find few missed calls from Yoora.

Chanyeol's phone started ringing again.

Think of the devil...

"Hello?"

"Yeol-ah! I saw its raining, where are you now?"

"I am...at Baekhyun's house." Chanyeol said sighing at the end.

"Oh....-WHAT?! Oooooh~ Boya~! You guys are so quick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." Yoora said in a teasing tone.

"What?! Yah- I-Its not what you think!!" Chanyeol whisper yelled, looking if Baekhyun was coming or not.

What the hell is she speaking??!

"Hmm~Kre'... I'll believe you~. So I guess you won't be coming home tonight..." Yoora said giggling.

"Yah! Yah! Yoora?? Yoora-!" Yoora quickly cut the call, Chuckling to herself.

Aishh!! I am gonna kill her when I get home.

But...

Staying here...? Tonight?

Us...alone?

Chanyeol gulped at the thought, feeling his heart rate increase.

No no...No Weird thoughts. As soon as the clothes dry, I should leave. I can't bother Baekhyun too much.

Chanyeol closed his eyes calming himself down. The sudden notification caught his attention.

Yoora-Noona

Make sure to use protection~!! Have fun...(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Chanbaek~Fighting~!!


Chanyeol almost screamed reading the message. His face red from the shock and embarrassment.

She's definitely dead when I get home.

"Chanyeol? Are you alright? Is anything wrong? " Baekhyun asked worried, looking at Chanyeol who was shaking.

"What! No-! I mean Yes!- I m-meant I am alright. Don't worry! Just a message from work!" Chanyeol said laughing awkwardly.

"Oh...then okay." Baekhyun said smiling. He was holding two cups and handed one to Chanyeol.

"I made some Cocoa..." Baekhyun said handing a cup to him

"Ah thanks..." Chanyeol took a sip, the warmth flowing through his throat.

Baekhyun sat apart from Chanyeol on the couch.

"Oh! I never knew...what do you do?" Baekhyun asked curious. Talking about Baekhyun's book, Baekhyun didn't have the chance to ask him.

"Ah! I totally forget....I am an freelance Interior designer." Chanyeol said chuckling.

"Ohh! That's so cool~! Have you worked on projects??" Baekhyun asked widening his eyes. He looked like curious puppy. Chanyeol could see an imaginary ear and tail on Baekhyun.

So.Freaking.Cute

Is he really older than me??

"Yeah...the SM Coex Atrium! It's one of my project." Chanyeol said shyly, rubbing his nape.

"Woah! I literally hung my jaw open the entire time I was there! The place looked absolutely amazing!" Baekhyun said excited, his eyes twinkling.

And it wasn't a lie. The last time Baekhyun went with Jongdae and Minseok he couldn't stop admiring the design inside.

"Thanks..." Chanyeol said softly taking a sip.

Baekhyun looked at the time and it was almost 8:30 p.m.

He looked out the window to see still raining.

Why is it raining so much today...?

(Author:Oh haha...Ummm...Def not because I want him to stay over-)

"It's still raining." Baekhyun muttered, worried, how Chanyeol is gonna go home. He can't send him out in the rain.

Should I ask him to stay over...?

But what if he's uncomfortable? Or burdened?

I really don't want him to leave m-!! I-I mean out in RAIN! I can't send a person out like that...

"Chanyeol...Do you wanna stay over? I-I mean it's still raining and it looks like it's not gonna stop anytime soon. So I was just wondering i-if you want to stay overnight...?" Baekhyun said quick playing with his fingers.

*Chanyeol.exe has stopped working*


Stay?

Overnight??

OVERNIGHT??!

WHAAT??!

"Chanyeol??" Chanyeol quickly came back to reality.

"Ah?! S-Stay over? I don't really wanna burden you..." Chanyeol refused, but still blushing.

"It's alright!! And!.....I'll feel really bad if I have to send you out in this weather..." Baekhyun said looking down, pouting.

Chanyeol really couldn't say no to him. Like seriously look at him!! Who in the world could say no to him??!

Sighing and chuckling Chanyeol nodded.

"Okay...If you say it like that, I really can't No." Chanyeol said smiling softly.

Baekhyun's eyes widened, Grinning ear to ear.

Chanyeol couldn't help but smile looking at him. It was like he was a drug, everytime Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun, he's at cloud nine.

Both locked eyes, silence falling among them. It was almost like the time stopped for them. The only sound they could hear was the sounds of their heartbeats. Only just the two of them...

Before Beakhyun knew it, he was near Chanyeol. Glancing at the younger's lips and back to his eyes. Chanyeol widened his eyes at the sudden closeness. His breath almost stopping...

What...?

His body reacting, Chanyeol leaned forward. Face just centimeters away...

*RIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!*

The sudden ring of his phone stopped Chanyeol. Shutting his eyes annoyed, Chanyeol sighed.

Baekhyun quickly moved back and stood up.

"I-I'll go make us dinner!" Baekhyun said quickly rushing towards the kitchen.

Chanyeol gave a quick nod, and fell back on the couch groaning.

Way to ruin the moment!!

Annoyed Chanyeol grabbed his phone and looked at the caller.

THIS F**KING BRAT!!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BRAT??!" Chanyeol whisper yelled at the caller.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hyung it's me. Why are you so worked up?" Sehun asked calmly, definitely rolling his eyes.

"I am not worked up-!! Forget it...Why did you call??" Chanyeol asked trying to calm himself down.

"Ani~...I just wanted to know if you got dumped yet or not. So you know...I could come and cheer you up." Sehun said chuckling at the end.

"Why would you think I was going to be dumped??!" Chanyeol asked clearly not believing his ears.

"Well...I assumed you did your pathetic charm...so I guessed you would be crying in your house. Why?..is it wrong to be worried for you friend..." Sehun said with fake sympathy.

"You little bit-"

"Wait- Where are you now? It's raining cats and dogs here...Don't tell me...you are crying in the rain??" Sehun asked panicked.

"Chanyeol is crying??" Chanyeol could hear Luhan  in the background.

"Will you stop assuming I am dumped??!" Chanyeol said really annoyed. Wanting to punch the blonde head.

"You are not dumped? Wow.." Sehun said not believing his ears.

"For your information, I am at Baekhyun's house, and if you didn't call-!! Ughh...Cut the call!" Chanyeol yelled clicking his tongue.

"Whoa whoa- You are at his house?? Hyung-" Chanyeol cut his call rolling his eye.

I am going to kill two people tomorrow...

Chanyeol mumbled to himself, and went to look for the older.



Authors Note:

...

Well...I decided to continue! Hahahahaha! Since even one person likes it that's enough motivation for me.ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

And seriously Sehun what is wrong with you?? You- 

Well seems like Chan need to wait a little more. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)....

And Yoora is the first shipper (✷‿✷)!! Woohoo!

And hope you guys liked it~ and once again thanks to all who subscribed, upvoted and commented. That's the only thing that makes me wanna write...ಥ_ಥ

 

See you guys at the next chap~~!!