Blind Date-3

Just a Blind date

Arriving almost 30 min earlier, Chanyeol checked the address they were supposed to meet.

Friday. 4 PM. Near xxxx Park.
See you soon!! ;)

A small smile crept on his lips reading the message. Chanyeol once again recalled  Sehun's '101 dating advice'.

For the past two days, Sehun, Luhan and Yoora has been preparing Chanyeol for his date.

Since Chanyeol missed the chance asking Baekhyun out, He wanted to make sure to show his feelings.

....

"So what should I do if I run out of things to say??or it gets awkward??" Chanyeol freaked out shaking Sehun.

"You can show off your charms!!" Luhan said excited. Chanyeol released Sehun, who was quite dizzy from the shaking. Luhan quickly held him, making sure he doesn't fall.

"Yeah...that's a good idea. What are you charms?"  Yoora asked thinking.

"My charm?Hmm...oh!! I can do this!" Chanyeol said excited. Suddenly Chanyeol became quite and pointed his ears. His ears moving back and forth with touching it.

"Whoaa!" Sehun claped slowly, mouth wide open.

"Wow Hyung! Now that's the example of what you should not do. Never do that in front of him, unless you wanna creep him out."  Sehun said tapping the taller's shoulder looking very serious.

"Aishh! Yah! Let me just hit you once!" Chanyeol grumbled stepping forward. Sehun only shrugged in response.

"Eyy babe, Don't tease channy...He's trying his best." Luhan said trying to control his laughter.

"Luhan Hyung!! Not you too..."  Chanyeol whined pouting.

"Just do what you feel is right~ I am sure he'll like you." Luhan said winking at the end.

"Okay! That's it for today's class! Luhan and I have plans. See later Hyung! Bye noona." Sehun said as he dragged Luhan out.

"All the best Chanyeol! And bye Yoora!" Luhan yelled as they went out.

Sighing Chanyeol looked at his phone.

That's it! I am gonna do this my own way!

Chanyeol thought determined.

....

Looking around, Chanyeol realised it was the park he used to come a lot when he was younger, before he moved out of the area.

Oh...I knew this address felt familiar. When was the last time I came here....

He noticed the old swing, he used play when he was a kid. Reminiscing the old times, Chanyeol sat on the swing. His long legs made it quite uncomfortable to sit straight, almost losing his balance.

"What are you doing?" The sudden voice startled Chanyeol, making him fall first on the ground.

"Arghh!" Chanyeol closed his eyes groaning in pain. A muffled laughter caught his attention.

"Chanyeol? Are you alright?" Chanyeol opened his eyes to see the brown haired boy he's been longing to see. His eyes were smiling crescents, which made Chanyeol forget how to breath.

Baekhyun stretched his hand to help the taller. Coming back to reality, Chanyeol turned beet red from the embarressment. He held his hand quickly and got up.

"Sorry for startling you...You are not hurt right?" Beakhyun asked worried, feeling bad for scaring the taller.

"N-No I am alright! Haha..." Chanyeol let out an awkward laugh. Looking down he realised he was still holding Baekhyun's hand. Both of them realising, let go of their hands, cheeks flushing red.

"Oh and were you waiting for long?" Baekhyun asked guilty for making Chanyeol wait.

"It's alright, I actually came early! So don't worry much." Chanyeol said reassuring.

Chanyeol just then took a good look at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was wearing a casual oversized white shirt and ripped jeans, which gave a total different vibe from the first time Chanyeol met Baekhyun. His hair was styled up revealing his forehead.

During the blind date, Baekhyun was cute. Now he is just...

Freaking y...

What? CHANYEOL! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! DON'T FREAK HIM OUT!!

"You look different today..." Chanyeol said smiling admiring the beauty in front of him.

"Aw? Yeah...I just tried something...is it weird?" Baekhyun asked laughing awkward.

"What?? No way! You look amazing today." Chanyeol said sincerely.

"Really? Kre' I'll believe you~ You also look really amazing." Baekhyun said smiling.

Luhan and Yoora raided his closet today morning to get the perfect dress, which resulted in a total mess in his room. In the end Chanyeol wore his favorite white shirt and black leather jacket, with ripped jeans. Laughing Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks.." Chanyeol said shyly.

Both of them started walking towards the bus stop.

Walking side by side, Chanyeol couldn't stop stealing few glances from Beakhyun.

Chanyeol noticed how plump Baekhyun's lips were. Suddenly curious if they were soft...

Wait-!! What the hell am I thinking again??!

Slaping himself, Chanyeol took a deep breath.

"Uh... Chanyeol are you ok?" Baekhyun asked confused looking at the taller who suddenly stopped walking.

"Yeah!! I am fine!" Chanyeol said grinning wide. Not at all thinking something unholy.

Baekhyun chuckled looking how cute his reactions were. Chanyeol quickly walked towards the older.

To divert himself from the unholy thoughts Chanyeol striked up conversation.

"So...what do you do?" Chanyeol asked curious of his life. As they didn't talk a lot about their life during the restaurant.

"Oh! I am...a writer. I have written few books." Baekhyun said shyly, chuckling at the end.

"Wow!! Seriously? That's so cool." Chanyeol exclaimed, his bookworm side crawling out. His eyes were showing stars. Which made Baekhyun to blush intensely.

"What books have you written? I haven't come across anyone called Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked thinking.

"Ah...I use a pen name. Bobohu." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Oh!! Bobohu Cool!!"

"Wait- BOBOHU??! THE AUTHOR OF CITY LIGHTS AND DELIGHT??!" Chanyeol yelled surprised and almost losing his mind.

"Ahh...y-yes. Have you read it?" Beakhyun asked quite taken back. But still smiling.

"READ IT?? I AM A HUGE FAN!! I LOVE YOUR BOOKS!" Chanyeol said holding Baekhyun's shoulder. Looking him in the eye. Baekhyun could see the taller's eyes, which was quite mesmerizing.

Baekhyun started laughing looking how cute the taller was. His ears were also unique, making him want to pinch those.

"Really?? I am glad to hear that!" Baekhyun said excited his lips forming a rectangle, smiling wide. Chanyeol realised he acted way too excited and calmed himself down.

"I-I mean...I really enjoy reading to your books." Chanyeol said more calmly, though his heart was racing.

"Guamo~! Then I'll give you a my new book the next time we meet." Baekhyun said winking at the end.

Next time...?

So we'll meet again!!

"You promised~ Can't back down." Chanyeol smirked stoping. Chanyeol showed his pinky.

"Ok!" Baekhyun wrapped his pinky with his, sealing the promise. Both giggled and started walking again. Since the bus stop was quite far, they had casual conversationas the walked.

Chanyeol was complaining how is friend made him jealous, showing the latest book. Baekhyun said he'd sign the book and give it to him. Chanyeol couldn't wait to see the look on Sehun's face when he hears this.

The sudden buzz on Baekhyun's phone stopped him on his tracks. Fishing out his phone Baekhyun saw a message.

"What?!" Baekhyun read surprised. Worried, Chanyeol looked at the older.

"Wae? Is something wrong?"

"The concert...seems like it got cancelled due to the weather." Baekhyun said pouting, his face looking like a kicked puppy.

Looking at Baekhyun, Chanyeol felt his heartstrings being pulled. He just couldn't bear to watch him being sad.

"Weather? But it seems fi-" the loud strike of the thunder stopped Chanyeol midway. Chanyeol looked up seeing the black clouds suddenly hovering above them.

Seriously?? Now?

Just then the rain started to pour heavy, drenching them completly.

"Ah...othoke..?" Baekhyun muttered covering his head. I quickly removed my jacket and held above us.

If my memory is right there must be a convenience store nearby...

"This way! There is a Convenience store nearby." Chanyeol said leading the way, holding Baekhyun close.

Chanyeol couldn't believe how his heart is still inside his body and has not yet blasted out from all the beating.

He could hear Baekhyun's fast breaths from the running.

Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's breath on his neck making him shiver as they ran through the rain.

Baekhyun couldn't decide if it was due to the cold or the closeness between them...

Luckily the store was still there, both took shelter for while till the rain stops. Both sat inside the store drying Themselves.

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun was completely drenched, and was shivering from the cold.

Chanyeol quickly got up leaving Baekhyun alone. Baekhyun's face fell.

Is he mad...?

A sudden wave of guilt passed over Baekhyun for ruining the date. Ever since the blind date, It was was hard to remove the thoughts of Chanyeol. He really wanted to meet him again and now Baekhyun feels like he ruined his shot.

He would have definitely gotten annoyed.

Getting drenched on the first date??

Who'll like it!

I am so stupid.

Tears were b in his eyes.

Suddenly Baekhyun's face felt warm. The warmth making him lean more towards it.

Looking straight he saw Chanyeol smiling and placing two hot packs, each, on a side of his cheek. Chanyeol was kneeling, keeping baelhyun at eye level Baekhyun's eyes were glistening, but a small smile crept on his lips.

"You were shivering earlier....This should make you warm." Chanyeol said sandwiching his face between the hotpacks.

Baekhyun took one from Chanyeol and placed it on his cheek. Chanyeol looked surprised by the older's action.

"You must be cold too..." Baekhyun muttered soflty but Chanyeol could hear him well. Chanyeol felt a lot warmer, Chanyeol it was not because of the hotpack.

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun looked a bit down.

"Baekhyun...are you alright?"

"Ah... I-I am sorry...I ruined the day today. I should have check the weather. Even your jacket got ruined...I am so sorry..." Baekhyun apologized looking down, throwing Chanyeol completely off guard.

"What?? Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault..." Chanyeol said sweetly, holding Baekhyun's hands.

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's chin making him look at the taller's eyes.

"Don't worry much k?" Chanyeol said softly, melting Baekhyun's heart. But still Baekhyun looked quite upset.

"You wanna see something cool?" Chanyeol asked grinning ear to ear.

"Hmm? What?" Baekhyun asked cocking his head to one side. He looked like a puppy, who is confused.

Chanyeol quickly pointed at his ears, making them move without touching.

Baekhyun dumbfounded, started laughing out loud. Making him forget about everything. Hearing Baekhyun laugh, Chanyeol felt a sense of achievement. Proud, he started to laugh along with him.

"You smiled..." Chanyeol said eyes soft. Baekhyun looked at him, smiling his eyes forming crescents.

"I am sorry..."

"Tch! Stop saying sorry~" Chanyeol said in fake annoyance. Chuckling Baekhyun nodded, squeezing the hotpack.

Looking out it was still raining heavy. And it seems, the store had also run out of umbrellas.

"Just a moment." Chanyeol once again got up, and walked through the aisle. He Picked up two Instant Ramyeon and kimbab, After paying Chanyeol quickly prepared the Ramyeon and brought it to Baekhyun.

Eating it hot, Baekhyun and Chanyeol felt a lot warmer. Both enjoyed the presence of each other, Just talking, wishing this could last forever.

"Actually...I wasn't really interested to go to the blind date. My Sis bribed me with a game." Chanyeol said rubbing the back of his neck. Baekhyun looked up confused.

"But I am really glad...that I came." Chanyeol said serious, but eyes still soft.

"Nado...I am glad I came." Baekhyun said softly, his cheeks tinting pink.

Chanyeol once again felt his heart fluttering by his words. Chanyeol leaned closer causing Baekhyun to suddenly forget how to breath.

Their face merely centimeters apart, Baekhyun could hear the loud thuds of his heart, afraid that the Chanyeol might hear it too.

Instinctively Baekhyun shut his eyes, holding his breath. He heard a small chuckle, and felt finger brush passing his lips.

"There was rice grain near your lips." Baekhyun opened his eyes to see Chanyeol holding a rice grain.

Baekhyun turned beet red from the embarressment.

Did I think he was gonna kiss me?? I wanna burry myself...

"T-Thanks..." Baekhyun said quickly wiping his mouth with tissue.

Baekhyun looked out to see it had stopped raining.

"Oh! It stopped." Baekhyun said smiling wide. Chanyeol looked out nodding.

"Then Shall we go?" Chanyeol asked standing up.

Walking out, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, who was eating a candy. Once again looking at his lips, Chanyeol gulped.

I can't believe I almost kissed him! But...he did close his eyes...

Chanyeol looked at his watch.

6:00 P.M

Wow it rained for quite long...

It was still quite cloudy and was starting to get dark.

"I guess it might rain again..." Baekhyun said looking up at the sky.

"Then you should go back home, You haven't still dried yet, you might end up catching a cold." Chanyeol said worried. Chanyeol didn't want stay apart, but he didn't want Baekhyun to get sick.

Baekhyun nodded sad, not wanting to leave. But Chanyeol was right...they do need to change.

"Well...my house is nearby Do you wanna...Stay for a while?" Baekhyun asked shyly.

"...huh??"



AUTHORS NOTE

YAYY! AND THATS THE END OF JUST A BLIND DATE!!

I'LL LEAVE THE REST TO YOUR IMAGINATION...(◠‿◕)

If ya thought I was gonna say that...Sorry to burst your bubble ;) 

I actually wanted to end here but...WHY DO LOVE WRITING THIS?? 

So do you guys want me to continue? (~‾▿‾)~

And thank you for everyone who voted, commented and subscribed...It may not be much, but it made me a lot happy~(◕ᴥ◕)(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

And thanks a lot of reading~ Hope you guys enjoyed!! ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ )