unkept promises

motzu/tzumo oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Momo didn't know when it started or how it even happened. She felt more and more guilt everytime she came home to her loving husband. Knowing she was lying to him and hurting him behind his back. And everytime she stepped foot into work she would lie again.

"I'm going to leave him soon I promise. You're the one i love." Tzuyu heard these words almost every day. She didn't know if it was true or not. Momo LIKED her husband but the things she felt for Tzuyu overpowered her. It was like he never existed everytime Momo saw her.

Tzuyu was considered to be the loser and outcast of the office. She wore glasses and always looked tired. But it was completely undeniable she was one of the most beautiful women to ever breathe. She was quiet and only spoke when spoken to, even then, she gave short boring answers. No one knew if she even had friends. But Momo saw something in her. She pursued her for months before she actually gave in. Tzuyu couldn't believe someone as pretty and nice as her would actually be attracted to someone like her. Everyone in the office knew Momo was married but no one knew about her and Tzuyu. If anything, people thought Tzuyu was the one hopelessly in love with the japanese.

"Tzuyu likes you so much awww" Nayeon teased.

"No she doesnt, she probably has a boyfriend" Momo giggled.

"Tzuyu? Boyfriend? Are we talking about the same person?"

"Heyyy whats that supposed to mean shes so pretty"

"Oh i'm VERY aware. But shes like, a loser no offense to her" Nayeon whispered.

"Leave her aloneeee. Shes just shy"

"No shes just a loser whos in love with you. Have you seen the way she looks at you? geez."  Momo felt bad. She loved Tzuyu back but they both had to hide it. She wondered how Tzuyu felt about her husband.

"She isnt. Mind your own business, nosy." Momo playfully hit her best friend and walked off.

Momo was the most perfect girl that worked in the office. She was so beautiful and also popular. She could be a little clueless at times but she was overall incredible at her job. Unfortunately for her, her and her lover worked in completely different areas of the office and she only made her way over there to collect papers. It was about her 3rd week working there when she first saw Tzuyu. And by the next week she made it her #1 goal to actually talk to her considering how she ruined it before.

"How does this thing work.." Momo mumbled to herself frustrated. It worked the few weeks before why not now?!?

"It's not plugged in." A low voice said. 

"oh...thank-" Momo looked at who the voice belonged too and she felt as if her heart stopped. She had never been so starstruck in her life. She didn't even feel like this when she met her husband. The girl was tall and fairly skinny. She wore aviator goasses with a thin black frame and was dressed professionally. She looked like she only got a couple hours of sleep and somehow that made her so much more beautiful. She had tan skin and black wavy hair parted down the middle.

Momo couldn't finish her sentence and only stood there staring at her with wide open.

The girl looked at her confused and walked off.

When thw japanese girl was finished she immediately started interrogating Nayeon on who that was and every single thing she knew about her.

"Oh that's just Tzuyu. Shes pretty but she doesnt do anything about it. She should be a model not an office worker."

"I know oh my god. How old is she? How long has she been working here? Whats she like? Do you have her instagram?" 

"Goodness Momo," Nayeon laughed, "arent you married?"

"Its not like that!!!" It definitely was. "I just want to be friends with her."

 

When the next week came, she had an elaborate fool proof plan. Well not really, but to her it was.

She made sure she looked her best when the day came and her husband ironically thought she did it for him. Somehow Momo managed to convince herself the same thing. She just wanted to be friends with Tzuyu. Nothing more.

After Momo collected what she needed she made her way to Tzuyu working on something in her cubicle. She. was. sickeningly. perfect. Her cubicle was decorated with pictures of her and her dogs but other than that it was fairly boring.

"Hi!" Momo greeted with her heart in . The girl turned around in her chair and looked at the shorter girl confused.

"Do I know you?" Momo frowned. She forgot about her?

"No...but i'd like to get to know you. My names Momo. I work in the south wing." She gave Tzuyu a soft smile and stretched out her hand for her to shake. Tzuyu hesitantly shook her hand and Momo felt butterflies like she hasnt felt since her first kiss over 10 years ago.

"Im Tzuyu. I work...here." Momo let out a loud laugh like it was the funniest thing she ever heard. 

"I have to get back to work. It was nice meeting you...Momo." Tzuyu turned around and Momo pouted and clenched her fist. Next week!

-----

"Nayeon can I talk to you about something?" Momo sighed as she opened her bento box.

"Of course. What about?" she took a bit of her sandwich.

"I really need you to not react. We're around people. But I'm trapped." The older girl gave her a funny look.

"Me and Tzuyu are having an affair." Nayeon choked on her sandwich and even had to st

Please log in to read the full chapter