in love with a demon [1]

motzu/tzumo oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

these strange occurrences first started when momo was just 3. she woke up to a strange noise in her room. her little baby arms could only do so much and she just resorted to looking around. 

the baby had no idea what she was looking at in the corner of her room. she didnt like it. a tall man. extremely pale almost gray. pitch black long hair and eyes.

baby momo shut her eyes and opened to start wailing out of fear. but nothing came out. the man in- no more than a half a second was sat down next to her. he smiled disgustingly and slowly reached out to touch baby momos soft face. his long bony hands mustve been less than an inch away from her face when he froze. 

"Dont." a loud voice boomed in the room scaring baby momo but still no sound came out of . but within seconds the man had disappeared. like he was never there.

the visiting of this man came yearly but momo knew to expect it. at any time of day and anywhere. it seemed like only momo could see him. he visited, terrorized and disappeared momo at least once year. she tried to tell someone but no body believed her. 

11 year old momo 

everybody including momo knew the most popular kid in school, jungkook, was practically obsessed with momo. the japanese girl couldnt care less and always ignored him. or just boys and girls in general. momo was incredibly beautiful and popular. she simply never cared about anybody. almost like she was waiting.

"hey momo i was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me over the weekend?" jungkook asked nervously taking the seat next to momo. 

momo politely declined and hoped he would leave it at that. 

"God. Youre so annoying you know that? You think Youre soo special but you really arent. You think youre so much better...." everything went in one ear and straight out the other. 

 

"W-who the hell are you?" Jungkook asked absolutely petrified looking behind momo. Momos pulse quickend and her palms became clamy. The air suddenly got cold and crisp she knew exactly what was behind her.

Momo stayed still out of fear and junkook booked it out of there.

"Look at me, momo." It was the voice of a woman. She turned around slowly still scared of what she was gonna see. She froze. Out of fear? Out of nervousness? Out of confusion? She didnt know. 

 

The woman had striaght midnight hair parted down the middle. She had sharp facial features which intimidated momo a lot. She had light golden skin. Her eyes must've been the most intimidating. Her sharp eyes were currently a dark shade of red and softened and lightened once momo took a look at her.

She crouched down to momos level and cupped her face. 

"Theyre never going to bother you again, princess." The second the women spoke the room got warmer and the sky outside turned red.

"W-who are you?" Momo mustered up the courage to ask in a quiet voice almost a whisper.

"Im Tzuyu. I have something for you princess. Then i have to go"

"W-" Momo was cut off as tzuyu placed an extremely quick and soft peck on her lips. Momos lips stung and almost burned. Her hands were shaking so much they could fall off. Tzuyu grinned before placing a hand over momos eyes and disappearing. Leaving momo with millions of questions but also, the answer to a few.

15 year old momo

its been 4 years since tzuyu first met momo. Everyday momo only missed her more and more. Also now attending a huge high school she received a coffession every other day. She also knew her body and heart were only tzuyus. She had decided that the day they met. Ever since her first meeting with her she never came across the tall man. 

 

But momo was still left with more questions and pain than anything. 4 years without even ever getting a glance of the woman she was in love with hurt-a lot.

It was crushing and destroying her she just wanted to see tzuyu. It was so unfair she knew tzuyu was probably watching over her but why couldn't she meet her again. Just once more just for one second. 

***

"bye mom bye dad" momo shut the door as both her parents left for the weekend. The second she turned around something felt...off. The energy got dark and scary, the room got very cold and momo just felt uncomfortable.

She tried rubbing it off as nothing and walked to her room but the energy only got worse as she neared her room. She tried so hard to open her door but she felt like she couldnt move

"Ahem." Momo turned around to face the voice. It was an extremely beautiful woman. Not nearly as pretty as tzuyu-but pretty.

"Yeah yeah im not as pretty as tzuyu." the woman said with a grin like she wanted to scare momo. Momos eyes widened. Not only did she know tzuyu but she read her mind...?

"W-w-" Momo tried to ask a question but it just wouldn't come out.

"Im Jihyo. Im the younger sister of tzuyu and im here to talk to you. Tzuyu knows how youre doing and sent me to talk to you. To assure you"

"W-why cant she come here?" 

"Tzuyus extremely busy." The woman leaned on the wall and stuffed her hands in her pockets. "You see, we're demons and tzuyu is one of the most important and powerful demons." Momo felt like she was gonna faint. She was in love with a demon???

"Why do i love her so much?"

"Aw momo youre so adorable." She chuckled, "you were born to be the wife of tzuyu. Its impossible for you to love or be attracted to anybody other than tzuyu. When the time comes, tzuyu will come and start the process of turning you into a demon. Shes been waiting for you for hundreds of years."

"Then why cant she come here herself? She cant make anytime for her future wife?" Momo felt so mad. She knew the entire time how much momo was suffering but didnt bother to see her herself.

"Trust me, tzuyu wants nothing more than to see you in person again but its too dangerous. She wants this more than you shes been waiting just for you to be born for longer than i can remember." 

Momo clenched her teeth and felt her eyes filling with tears. It took 4 years of momo suffering for tzuyu to actually care about her. She clenched her fists and kicked the door behind her.

"Calm down momo. There hasnt been a time where you werent tzuyus number one priority. Everything she does is to protect you. I was in tzuyus position once as well she loves you more t-"

"You were in tzuyus position too once? Did you get to visit your wife? Did you let her suffer? Did you send your sibling to talk to her and not talk to her yourself?" Momo shouted at jihyo.

"You don't understand. You and tzuyu are MUCH more important than me and my wife. Tzuyu is one of the morst important and powerful demons and you will basically become just as important and powerful as her once you marry her. Do you remember that strange man from your childhood? That was an angel trying to take you faster than tzuyu could. If theres one thing angels dont want, its for you and tzuyu to meet again. You're invisible to them because of tzuyu. Tzuyu wants you more than anything. When my wife was human i was only able to visit her once a year because of how dangerous angels were."

"So you were able to visit her i havent seen tzuyu since i was 11." Momo cried out in frustration. Jihyo wished she could hug her and comfort her but she knew how tzuyu was when it came to momo. Had tzuyu found out anybody laid a finger on her princess they would face the worst punishment imaginable.

"Angels want you more than they wanted my wife. I was risking her life visiting her-" Jihyo was cut off by momo.

"Then why cant tzuyu do that? I dont care if she is risking my life i just want to see her." Clearly momo didn't understand the severity of tzuyu visiting her.

"Momo. If tzuyu visits you you will become visible to angels and you will be their number one priority. If she were to visit you it couldnt be any longer than an-" she  suddenly stopped talking and held her head as she collapsed and winced in pain.

"Ok i get it i get it." she said to the air.

"W-what??" 

"Tzuyu didnt want me to say that much." Momos eyes widened.

"Is she here? Is she listening right now?"

"Shes calling for me. It was nice to meet you momo. But i-" 

"When can you come again?" Momo asked before jihyo could finish.

"Me? I dont know. I can send my wife to talk to you soon. But i have to go. It was nice meeting you." Then there was a blinding flash and jihyo was gone. Like she was never there.

***

Momo again cried herself to sleep that night and every night after that for almost 3 months and momos 16th birthday was nearing. She was so tired of it and actually had a plan. She was going to get a girlfriend until tzuyu would finally visit her. She remembered jihyo telling her how she couldn't be attracted to or love anybody but tzuyu but that didnt matter. Tzuyu eventually HAD to get jealous right?

 

It didnt take long until a girl that was fairly popular and very pretty confessed to momo. Her name was Kim Chaewon. Chaewon thought for sure she would get turned down and almost fainted when momo said she would go on a date with her. Momo had never ever accepted someones feelings and for chaewon to be the first was big. It didnt take long for "Wonmo" to become the most popular couple in the school.

Momo hated getting attention for this. Chaewon was nice smart pretty and over all perfect but she wasnt tzuyu.

"Hey momo can we study at your house today?" Chaewon asked clinging onto her 'girlfriends' arm. 

"Sure. What time." momo agreed and walked to her next class with chaewon clinging to her.

"Hmmm can we just go straight to your house after school?" 

"Yeah ill wait for you outside the gates afte

Please log in to read the full chapter