in love (1)

motzu/tzumo oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

"no no stop we have to be serious! this is serious" momo laughed out trying to calm herself and her laughing girlfriend down.

"okay okay. do you have a bible" instead of calming down this only made the couple laugh even more.

the girls were so deeply in love with each other for now two years that they were "getting married." it was like every single day they fell more and more in love. 

every single they were with each other was filled with laughs, it was like being in love with your best friend. 

"we can use this" momo grabbed an SNSD The Boys album that was near by. tzuyu laughed again when she placed it between them. 

they were laying on their sides facing each other on tzuyus bed. 

"wait we should have boo marry us. does he have a tux??" tzuyu got out of bed to pick the dog up from the floor. 

"just bring him and the others!!" tzuyu nodded and came back in about 2 mins. her arms were full as she held kaya, butter and boo. 

tzuyu sat them in between the two girls and boo in the front. they suprisingly sat still.

"oh! i think they know what's happening"

"we have a girls generation album of course they do" the girls broke out in laughter once more.

they were interrupted by boo barking at them and climbing on them.

"hes right hes right. we have to finish this." 

"okay okay" momo took a deep breathe out as she gave boo some scratches before he finally calmed down and sat in his original spot.

momo took one look at tzuyu and had to resist from laughing.

"heyyy whats so funny!!" tzuyu pouted.

"nothing im sorry" momo stopped laughing and looked at her girlfriend again.

this is really the love of my life. i cant imagine myself with anyone better..

her thoughts were rudely interrupted by boo barking once again.

the girls stayed silent as they

Please log in to read the full chapter