in love with a demon [2]

motzu/tzumo oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

It'd been about two years since tzuyu last visited momo. And momo only missed her more and more. She saw sana about every other week or so and that was comforting to talk about her lover with someone who understood, but she still wanted tzuyu.

But over that year sana told and taught her lots of stuff. She was scared to go and live in hell but sana reassured her she would live on a completely different side and wouldnt even hear about what she thought hell was. She also learned that every night would be with Tzuyu because thats when she gets home. She was excited for that.

"Ah! Ah! That ones wrong" sana said pointing out a problem on momos homework. Momo only groaned and fell back on her bed. 

"i dont wanna do this" she closed her eyes like she was gonna sleep. "I miss tzuyu." When these words left she only groaned louder and hugged her pillow.

"I know i get it-"

"You dont you see jihyo every single day and i have to wait 3 years."

"Youre lucky actually. You have me, a nice pretty young girl, to talk to you but i had nobody. I was completely in the dark until jihyo would come on random days with no warning. The first time i met jihyo lets see...like you and tzuyu i fell so in love IMMEDIATELY. But it was different. We first met when i was 15 in a public area. She pulled me away from my friends to an alley and told me she loved me and that we would be together soon. Oh and and she kissed me."  Sana held a stuffed bear squealing remembering the best/worst day of her life. Worst because she had no idea who that woman was and would cry every day because she missed her.

Momo thought she had it worse but moved on. 

"Why are we born for them. Like why are we specifically chosen." 

"I dont know that actually. I know jihyo and tzuyu know but both refused to tell me. You can ask tzuyu she might tell you." Momo nodded and fell back down again.

---

"Mom, it's fine." 

"No no no hang this up in your room now. I dont like how it feels." Momos mom handed her daughter a cross and looked at her with pleading eyes. Momos mom was extremely religious and had been saying momos room was strange. She barely even went in there because of how much she hated it.

Momo sighed as she went back to her room and placed it on her desk. She knew sana and tzuyu wouldnt like it but she couldnt do much.

---

Momo turned around from her closet and jumped as she saw her friend, sana, seated on her bed. But instead of her usual happy self she looked some what drained and was staring at the desks drawers. 

"S-something in there."

Momo knew immediately what it was. She ran over got it and placed it somewhere far from her room and when she came back sana was shaking her head already looking 10x better. 

"Im still not that strong momoring. Dont bring that around me."

"im sorry. My mom gave it to me and i forgot about it."

"It's fine. Just make sure it doesnt happen again." Right after sana said this she looked in the air like she did when somebody from hell was talking to her. 

"Uhhh momo im so sorry to cut it short today b-but i really have to go."

"O-oh why?"

"You'll find out soon. Bye see you." And just as quickly as she came she was gone. Momo was sad but at least she would know the reason soon. Or she thought.

------

An entire year once again passed but this time it was absolutely hell for her. She went that whole time to her 18th birthday without sana or tzuyu by her side for even a second. She spent countless night begging and crying for one of them to visit her. Just for a second.

Momo rolled over in bed for the hundredth time. It was her big 18 and she just couldn't stop thinking about tzuyu. She couldnt stop thinking about how mad she was at her and how much she missed her. Even after a good day with friends and family she still wanted one person.

But it was now about 11 pm and it didnt look like it was gonna happen. Out of frustration she kicked her wall.

"Woah dont hit me" a familiar voice said. Momos heart dropped. She her lamp light and sat up as quick as possible.

"Happy birthday!!!" The girl said. Momo felt tears rushing to her face.

"SANA WHERE DID YOU GO YOU SAID I WOULD KNOW BUT YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE-" sana cut her off by trying to calm her down and she was smiling so hard. 

"Listen listen momo, im so sorry for that i thought you would know but it was much more severe of a situation than i thought. Plus, i have really really good news for you." 

"okay...can you tell me why you were gone?"

"No-okay i can tell you very soon but i think you're gonna want to-"

"i dont care about that-"

"No, you WILL. Its about tzuyu." momos heart shriveled up and broke hearing that name again. It was good news AND about tzuyu??

"W-well tell me!" Sana chuckled and settled down.

"Well, theres a lot going on and tzuyu is super busy. And because of that shes super stressed and more than ever she needs you-"

"DOES THAT MEAN IM FINALLY GOING-" momo felt like fainting throwing up and dying. 

"shhh just listen. I got tzuyus approval and tomorrow at 2 be ready. Im going to come here and take you but it's just for a week."

"OH MY GOD. A WHOLE WEEK WITH TZUYU?" Momo was overwhelmed hearing all this.

"Well- more like 7 nights and mornings because shes busy during the day. But all that time can be spent with me!"

"Okay okay what time is it? What should i bring? Should i bring anything-" momo started nervously rambling.

"Calm down calm down. You can take whatever you want just make sure its not a lot." Momo nodded quickly and she wanted to hug sana so bad which showed in her eyes.

"Let me check-" sana poked momo quickly and nothing happened. She sighed out of relief and brought her friend into a hug.

---

Momo sat on her bed nervously watching the clock. She had a little backpack full of clothes and things she just wanted to bring. She was so distracted by the clock and her thoughts she hadnt even noticed who she was waiting for sitting right next to her.

"Hellooo" sana said waving her han

Please log in to read the full chapter