Wives

motzu/tzumo oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Momo grabbed tzuyus hand and giggled as she dragged her to the janitors closet. 

"i've been waiting for you forever.." momo pouted wrapping her arms around her, at the time, girlfriend. 

"you know how things are" tzuyu held her girlfriends waist and brought her closer.

"i know i know, but can we go to your house after school?" Even though tzuyu was busy, she missed her woman so much and would clear her schedule for her. They were both still closeted and attending a homophobic school. Momo, being the most popular girl, even had a fake boyfriend who was unaware of the situation and was convinced him and momo were in love. 

Tzuyu nodded with a big smile as she brought her girlfriends lips to hers.

------

The Japanese girl sighed heavily as she took another look at the plastic stick in her hands. How was she gonna tell tzuyu? Was tzuyu gonna react? What was she gonna do? She sobbed silently mentally hitting herself. She didnt know how long she sat there until tzuyu finally came home with a huge smile. 

"Momo guess- huh? Why are you crying are you okay?" She hugged her girlfriend and saw something in her lap. 

"im so sorry tzuyu.." Momo felt especially sorry because she felt she ruined tzuyus life. Momo was 19 and tzuyu was 18 but they both, especially tzuyu, had bright futures. And momo felt like she had ruined all that. 

She didn't expect for tzuyu to be mad because she knew thats not how tzuyu was at all. But she didn't expect her to be happy either.

"I-is this real? A-are you sure?" Tzuyus eyes were wide. 

"i-i took some other ones im so sorry" m

Please log in to read the full chapter