down the hall

motzu/tzumo oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

there wasn't a night that passed where momo didn't visit the room right down the hall. for the past year, she hurt the member down the hall more and more. she didn't mean to. it just happened.

she typically went there at 3 am and left around 4 am. even when the group had to go abroad she always made it a priority to visit her. 

 

First Night

momo usually slept with jeongyeon but she recently had moved back in with her parents. and when she woke up from a nightmare she had nobody to turn to. she woke up and the darkness of her room only scared her even more.

she didn't even think twice before running out of her room and into the first one she saw. it just so happened to be tzuyus room.

"momo? why are you here?" tzuyu squinted unable to exactly make out who it was. her voice was tired and she probably was woken up by momo.

"i-i had a nightmare. s-sorry tzuyu" she was slightly out of breath.

"ah it's okay...can you turn on the light?"

"can i sleep with you? just for today?" the japanese asked abruptly.

"o-oh sure." momo sighed in relief and slowly crawled into bed with the younger. mostly out of missing someones touch, she laid her head on tzuyus chest and tangled their legs together.

tzuyu did not expect this and laid in shock. she temporarily stopped breathing and her thoughts were running. she felt stupid for feeling like this because she knew momo was probably already either sleeping or was just thinking momo thoughts.

"why did you stop breathing" momo asked quietly.

"i dont know" tzuyu said as she finally took a breath. momo didn't think anything of it and fell asleep in seconds. it took tzuyu a second but eventually she fell sleep with the shorter girl in her arms. 

by the time she woke up momo wasnt with her anymore and that whole day she acted like nothing happened. not like tzuyu necessarily wanted her to do something, she just felt a little sad but was over it by the next night.

 ---

now, a week later, momo had been sleeping with tzuyu every night but every night was different and every morning hurt.

Please log in to read the full chapter