Anger

My First Words Are,Lee Donghae

 

-DONGHAE'S POV-
 
How long was it? Oh yeah! It's been at least a year since Hyukkie and I stared dating. And let me tell you that it's been the time of my life. Words cannot express how I feel about this monkey. I swear, God spent a little more time on Eunhyuk. Haha~ About the lessons. There is progress, but patience is key to making him talk.No sign of talking... So far he learned happiness, fear,surprise,and love. I believe I have a few more left. We're almost there for Eunhyuk to experience life in a new way. At school,he's been the same. The only things that changed was me hanging out with him. The other students would question our relation,but I don't care. I'm with him,forever. 
 
Unless...Forever is too much...
 
----------
 
"Ok Hyukkie, what do you want to do now?" I asked him while swinging his hand in my hand.
 
It was a simple Saturday. We decided to just relax and walk around the city. Occasionally buying some stuff now and then. Like some cute monkey of fish plushies. You know, those kind of lovey dovey stuff. Eunhyuk then pointed to a cafe and bakery nearby. 
 
"Cafe? You want your strawberry cake?"He nodded gleefully," Well,ok~"  Once I said my answer, Eunhyuk's smile became brighter and wider. I smiled along. 
 
I held his hand tighter,unable to let go. The warm feeling I get when I'm with him never left. It never leaves.Eunhyuk tugged on my shirt with his free hand and pointed to the cafe.I patted his hair, smiled at his little pout and proceeded to the shop. The moment we opened the cafe door, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and baking of delights hit our sense of smell. We walked around the shop,picking out the food we wanted,paid for it, and sat down at an empty table.
 
I saw Eunhyuk take a big bite into th strawberry cake. You can easily tell he was satisfied. The bright smile. The happy eyes. Very obvious... I rested my head on my hands and stared at Eunhyuk,once in awhile I would take a sip of my coffee. Eunhyuk didn't noticed my stare and kept on eating. After once bite, some cream was on the corner of his lips. And as his lover and the cheesy guy I was, I wiped it off using my thumb and it,earning a deep blush for Hyukkie. I chuckled at the sight. Even after a few months,he still get so embarrassed. 
 
"You finished?" I asked him as soon as he put down the spoon. His gummy smile showed and he nodded. Once we were out, I slightly stretched,having the sun come down upon both of us the second time.
 
Donghae, are you tired?
 
"Eh? Oh, not really. Today's seems like a good day...don't you think?" 
 
Yep~
 
I chuckled then putting my hand on his waist. I held him close and tight,sometimes burying my head in his shoulder and smell his scent as we walk. We were talking,well...I was doing more the talking, about the sky and random stuff until a little accident. As we were walking, I bumped into someone,causing the other to fall down.
 
"Oh! I'm so sorry. Here let me help you.." I apologized as I help picked up the stranger's stuff.
 
"It's fine," the female responded. Once we both stood up, we finally took notice of each other. 
 
"Jessica?!"
 
"Donghae!" 
 
"Wow, it's been such a long time. How are you?"
 
"It has been awhile,huh? I was in America for some family stuff. What about you? Anything special happened?" 
 
I smiled. "Yep~! I met this guy. His name is Eunhyuk!" I brought Eunhyuk closer to meet Jessica. He slightly smiled and waved. If I could,I would pinch his cheeks. Just too adorable.
 
"Hi, My name is Jessica," the girl put her hand out and Eunhyuk hesitantly shook it. I coud feel his uneasiness,but that's because he just met someone.
 
-EUNHYUK'S POV-
 
I slowly stepped back after the two resumed their conversation. I frowned a little,seeing how they didn't noticed and how Donghae was smiling very wide at the girl. I could feel something in me go wrong.
 
"Is it me or is your looks getting better?" Jessica brought up her hand in a flirty manner to Donghae's hair and gently felt the golden locks.Worse part is, Donghae just kept smiling and continued the conversation.
 
I started walking slowly,away from the other two. Something started stirring inside me. If I could,I would kill that . I realied something...Apparently when you're in love. You become more selfish and greedy.. I'm being more selfish...but...Donghae's mine.. See? Selfish! I sighed and cotinued walking down the less crowded street as the sun went down... He's didn't even notice.. 
 
"Yah! Eunhyuk~!" I heard a fish's voice in the distant. I didn't want to turn around see his face,but he caught up and grabbed my hand. 
 
"Hey..what's wrong? Why'd you leave without me?"
 
I don't know...Just go back to Jessica if I'm causing you troubles.
 
"Eh? I don't underst-... Wait.. I think I know.." I gave him a weird look..
 
"You're jealous.." He whispered in my ear seductively.
 
What's that..?
 
"It's when you become insecure and scared of losing someone or something. It's basically a combination of anger,helplessness,and disgust. You don't like seeing Jessica with me because you love me so much that you don't want to lose me~" Donghae explained. I thought about it a while and nodded.
 
I am jealous and angry then.
 
Donghae chuckled and pressed his lips onto mine. Moving in a rythem like no other before. His lips were soft and gentle. Kissing me was something I craved after we met Jessica. He broke this kiss and looked at me.
 
"I love you more than my life. I don't pay attention to anyone else,but you. Just remember, that if I talk to anyone or smile to anyone, I'm secretly thinking about you and how I want to give you so many love gestures. Got it? I love you and only you."
 
He gave me a smile and I pecked him on the lips as a respond. 
 
I love only you and nobody else
 
That's right. Donghae is mine. Forever.
~~~~~~
A/N: YES UPDATE JUST IN TIME~ sorry its late, i got distracted... XDD its late so ima sleep. ugh school tomorrow. BYE~
 
Comments=♥No Silent Readers
 
~Dia is Out!~