Fear

My First Words Are,Lee Donghae

-DONGHAE'S POV-

It's been days since the amusement park trip. Ever since that day, Eunhyuk has been smiling. Mostly to me,but that's still good. I don't hear any bad gossip about him,now. Mostly it's just people noticing him smile. I feel proud of what I did. Lesson 1 had sure been a big impact. Afterall, happiness is the main emotion of all.

It's another Sunday and I'm still thinking about another emotion to teach him. I flipped through the channels on the tv,hoping for an idea. I stopped at a horror movie. The one where the stupid lead girl goes off to the woods and meets 2 kids with an eerie feeling. Yeah and the guys comes out with a look. Yep pedo right there.

"Dark Woods Circus," I mumbled to myself the title.

I changed the channel to a news channel.An idea slowly came to me and I put on a smiled.

-------

"Hey Eunhyuk~"

Hmm?

"You wanna stay after school today for dance practice?"

...I'm not sure..

"Why not.It's a  good stress reliever~"

I guess...

"Yes!"

------

The bell rung and I ran straight to the dance studio. Once I got there I met up with the blonde fellow. He took off his school jacket  and the semi shirt a little bit.The dude's good looking. Eunhyuk went over to the radio and put in the cds. Pressing play, he quickly ran to his spot and we started dancing.

Have I ever mentioned that I love dancing with Eunhyuk? His flawless dance moves make up my choppy ones. The way he smoothes to the other side without bumping in to me. The way we move in sync together. It brings me peace..It gives me hope.

We danced for a long time. The song same to a stop and we both fell on the floor due to exhaustion. Our chest going up and down slowly. Only our breathing can be heard throughout the room. I looked at the clock. 

"6:45,Hyukkie." I informed him. He nodded in reply.

-EUNHYUK'S POV-

"Shall we go home?" Donghae asked. I stood up,gathering my stuff and putting it in my bag. I looked over to see Donghae already done cleaning up. 

I hung my bag over my shoulders and I signaled him that I was done. We walked out to an empty dark hallway,seeing the outside world is nightime. The lampost outside was our only light to get out. We walked slowly, and no conversation was being said by us. Our footsteps echoed throughtout the hall. I started breathing faster.The moment was making me feel uneasy.

"Man,it's nighttime.... Oh god no," Donghae said as we made it out of the school building.

Why? What's wrong?

"I know you have a tv in your apartment, don't you watch the news?"

Err,do I have to?What happnened?

"W-well... Just be careful since you're walking home.. Watch out too," Donghae stuttered. There must be something wrong.

Why don't you tell me so I know what to look out for?

"If I do, It might scare you...Run if anything suspicious happens."

Donghae..

"We should go before it gets even later, be careful again. See you on Monday Hyukkie.Hopefully..." Donghae ended the conversation while we ran off in the distance. 

-

I looked at my phone. 7pm. I silently sighed. I started walking the opposite way back home. What was Donghae talking about. He looked uncomfortable talking about it. What is really going on? What's was going on the news? Has there been some kind of murderer on the loose? A serial killer? A kidnapper who kidnaps people my age? Someone person targeting students like me? A ? But most are men and their victims are mostly female.. But there is a chance for a gay one. My mind was widening the bad possibilities for me. Including that it was nighttime.

The time of day where evil comes out. I heard a rustling noise behind me. I looked back,nothing... My eyebrows raised up. I went back walking foward. This time I heard footsteps...I stopped my tracks and looked back... Nothing...Once I turned back again,I heard the steps again. I'm just imagining things. The footsteps came closer.. I turned back slowly,not thinking what to see. No one,nothing yet again. I rolled my eyes. Just my imagination,but then I turned back to the right side to see a dark figure. A black figure in the dark. Waiting for me... My body tensed up. It was just standing under a lampost. It seems the mysterious figure was wearing black. My instinct was to run,but running foward isn't a good idea...So I turned back. Yeah..wasn't a good idea. I heard deep breathing and a hand went over my mouth,nose, and eyes. I was blind. I couldn't breath. My body was tense and shaking. Help! In my mind I was screaming help. But I knew no one could... There was no one. He brought me down to my knees.

I felt a hot breath on my ear and the stranger said,"Boo."

After he said that, I struggled and he let go. Letting me breathe and see. I stood up quickly trying to run away. But the man was swift,he grabbed my hand and pulled back to his arms. I was in desperate need of help. The man turned me around to see the culprit himself,grinning ear to ear...I looked at him clearly and shock was written on my face. I let go of him and took out my phone.

DONGHAE!!! 

The man chuckled.

"Scared,right Eunhyuk?" Donghae teased. He...This was a new lesson?

A new lesson?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?

"It's obvious that you won't learn as much if I told you from the beginning.Today's lesson was fear. Success~" He explained. I playfully punched him.I calmed down a bit afterwards. Donghae started laughing. 

"That was funny,the way you looked!" He laughed some more. I rolled my eyes.. 

I need to go home now..

"Haha..Alright, Now this time you learned fear,scared,afraid,terrified,and horror. Know the feeling?"

Yeah,it's a horrible feeling that I could never forget.

Donghae grinned at the reply and waved to me,taking off to the opposite direction. That cause me to wonder how he was able to scare me like that.

-DONGHAE'S POV-

I turned back to see Eunhyuk walking the other way. I smiled to myself as I walked back home. But I was stop by a man. No,he did not seem dangerous.

"Excuse me, but is that young man going off that street?" The ahjussi said to me,pointing at the way Eunhyuk was heading.

"Umm yeah, That way is his home..Is there something wrong?"

"Of course. There has been a serial murderer cases over there these days. But he usually take on a ual assault before killing his young victims,"

"B-but my friend is a male,"

"The murderer attacks both gender the same way." My eyes widen.

I excused myself from the ahjussi and ran to Hyukkie. Fear filled my body. I really didn't expect this to happen. I ran until I saw Hyukkie's figure in the distant,only to see him being pulled to the side. He's in danger. I ran harder,trying to reach him. Don't tell me I lost him again. I don't want to. I heard police sirens in the background and saw a blue,red,and white lights ahead of me. As if on cue,a black shadow ran out of the ally Eunhyuk was pulled in. When I finally reached the scene,I saw a man being hand cuffed. I walked into the ally to find Eunhyuk hugging his knees with widen eyes filled with horror. I ran to him,sitting down beside him and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyukkie...You okay? What happe-" Before I could finish the sentence,Eunhyuk hugged me.I could feel that his breathing was heavy.

Hae...I was so scared....At first I thought it was you,but as I turned around... It felt like my world was over..

"Hyuk...I'm so sorry for not being here fast enough. Luckily, the police showed up. Apparently,they knew and acted before you were the next victim," I said, having the ending words turn into a whisper. Eunhyuk smiled in my arms and hugged me tight..

Thank you...now can you take me home?

I laughed at the statement and Eunhyuk gave me a gummy smile. 

I'm sorry that he had to experience such horror in one night,but he knows what fear is now..

~~~~~~~
A/N: Err so yeah,I think I got worse in writing.. XDDD oh well. Happiness and fear,2 down some more emotions to go! mmk, well...bye!

Comments=♥ No Silent Readers

~Dia is Out!~