Joyful

My First Words Are,Lee Donghae

 

-DONGHAE'S POV-
 
It was a Friday afterschool.I walked over to Eunhyuk's desk,ignoring the weird stares from the other classmates.I snapped in front of a busy Eunhyuk to get his attention. He looked up with yet another blank face,but all I gave him was a smile. I have a plan in my mind, first step to make Eunhyuk have emotions.
 
"Give me your address and phone number so I can pick you up tomorrow," I demanded. I waited for his answer as he rustled through his books and paper to find his phone.
 
Why?
 
"Because. Your first lesson is tomorrow," I clicked my tongue and winked at him. Another blank face... Will this really work? He gave me his phone to put my number in.When I did, he texted me his address,giving me his phone number in the process. I smiled at him.
 
"Thanks. See you tomorrow~" I said as I left him.
 
-EUNHYUK'S POV-
 
I finished cleaning up and went straight into bed. I laid there,thinking about Donghae. Why is he trying to help me so much? I'm a nobody that no one cares about... Why ,all of a sudden, a fish comes up to me and says let me fix you. I'm not a robot. I'm a human too. A strange one perhaps,but... human. In the end, I decided to leave my thoughts alone until tomorrow.What exactly is he planning?
 
------
 
"Hello~!!" said an awfully bright Donghae. He was wearing a striped v-neck shirt and a black hoodie,along with dark color pants. It was Saturday morning and he said he was going to pick me up later. I looked at him,no expression showing. I nodded at him and signaled for him to come in my apartment,taking out my phone just in case.
 
"You live alone?"
 
Yeah. My parents left me when I was little. My aunt and uncle was kind enough to buy me an apartment when I was 11. I've been living alone ever since.
 
I noticed Donghae's expression went to something negative.
 
You ok?
 
"Y-Yeah.. I just really don't like parents that are like that.. My dad died when I was young too.. So umm, Do you ever get lonely?" Donghae said quickly in one breath,avoiding any questions.
 
Not really. I'm used to it. I'm not even sure what lonely feels like. I don't live with people to know.
 
"I guess... But anyway,today's lesson is not lonely. Day by day,you'll be learning an emotion. I'll be teaching you the main emotions,but sometimes you might pick up sub-emotions.The only emotions you have right now are boredom." Donghae switched topics.I nodded in response.
 
"Today's emotion is happiness~" He said grinning brightly.I tilted my head.
 
"Just go change and I'll take you where you can experience happiness" I shrugged and took off to my room. I finished changing and went to the small living room. Donghae was looking around until he saw me. He smiled at first and then made a puzzling face,pointing to something in my hand. 
 
My camcorder.
 
He smiled again, nodding like he understood everything. He grabbed ahold of my hand pulled me outside,letting go for me to lock the front door.He guided me to his car. It was one of those normal cars that people drive these days. Nothing special. I went in the passenger seat and he went in the drivers seat.
 
"Have an idea where we're going?" Donghae asked. I shook my head and glanced at him. He was wearing that infamous grin of his.
 
As he was driving us to somewhere, I stared out the window. Watching the fast moving trees,houses,and cars go by. The whole trip was silent,but sometimes I could feel Donghae's eyes on me. As time went by,I got bored and took out my camera. Filming the passing scenary. I was looking at the screen of my camera, seeing things go by until the scene in my camcorder stopped. I turned off the camera,noticing that the car stopped. We got stuck in traffic. What kind of place has so many traffic? I looked at Donghae,but he only gave me a smile.
 
"Don't worry, we're almost there~" He assured me. 
 
-----------------
 
We stepped out of the car in front of an entrance to somewhere crowded and noisy. I poked Donghae for an answer and showed me to strips of paper. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the big archway. We met up with a woman and Donghae gave her the 2 pieces of paper. Tickets I suppose.
 
"Welcome to the amusement park~!" He greeted. I stared at him blankly yet again.I went on walking around the 'park',taking in the details of it. It's.. undescribable. I took out my camcorder and filmed it all. I looked at Donghae who was behind me,watching as I filmed. He smiled,this time not showing his teeth.He took my occupied hand with the camera and turned it so it was facing both of us. He smiled again and waved at the camcorder.
 
"Day 1 ,Happiness.We're at an amusement park! We're gonna have some fun~!" I put away my camera and Donghae put one arm around my shoulder. Showing me everything in this amusement park.
 
"So have you heard of an amusement park before, or even go to one?"
 
Nope. Never heard of one. 
 
"Ehhh, but every child should of went here." After he said that, he went quiet," Umm, you want to go on that ride?" He suggested,pointing to ride that goes around in a circle,  stays upside down,letting the blood rush to the riders head,then goes around in a circle again. It was so big. I looked at him and nodded. He gave me a smirk.
 
Once we got on the ride, I started having this feeling inside me. It was a bad feeling,it made me think about the negative things that might happen on this ride. I saw Donghae hold out a hand for me. 
 
"You ok?" he asked smiling gently. I just took his hand without making an expression or sound,taking in one deep breath.
 
-
As soon as we went of the ride,I felt really dizzy. I looked at Donghae to see if the feeling was normal.
 
He just smiled and nodded,"You know,I feel dizzy too.Was it enjoyable~?"
 
I nodded slowly. Half lying and half honest. He took control of my body when I'm still dizzy by pulling me to another ride. I rolled my eyes as I let the child take over. After a couples of rides later with the same feeling and the same action of holding hands,Donghae decided it was time for a break.  He took me to stand that sold something pink and blue fluffy things on a stick. 
 
"You want cotton candy?" He asked as he looked at the sweets being passed out to people. I nodded when he looked at me for an answer.
 
"One blue cotton candy please," He ordered,smiling childishly. He recieved the candy and took a piece.
 
Why only one?
 
"I'm not gonna eat a lot.If you want more I can buy you some more," He explained,"By the way, if you haven't gone to an amusement park before,did you eat cotton candy?" I nodded my head.
 
My aunt and uncle bought some for me.It was sweet.
 
He smiled and ripped off a piece.
 
"Say ah~" He demanded. I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Do you want it or not?" I stood still for a moment and nodded.
 
"Ok.Then say ah~" Donghae requested one more time. I looked around to make sure no one was looking at us,then I hesitantly opened my mouth. He smiled and popped the piece in my mouth. I let the piece melt in my mouth before noticing that the taste is much more sweeter than before. 
 
A smile tug at my lips,but it didn't appear.
 
-DONGHAE'S POV-
 
I swore I saw a small smile,but I knew it wasn't happening. I sighed. Oh well, but usually sweet things make people smile. We continued walking around,eating the cotton candy once in awhile. I looked at my phone,checking the time. 6pm. We still have time,right? We explored the place more.Whenever something catches Eunhyuk's eye, he would take out his camcorder and film. It makes me happy that he's taking the time to catch every moment. 
 
He was still filming when I saw a monkey statue." Hey Hyukkie! This monkey reminds me of you!"  I said as I ran to the structure. Eunhyuk turned his camera so that it was filming me. I grinned. He's filming me. He then shuts the camera and walked to me while typing something on his phone.
 
Hyukkie?
 
I smiled at the new nickname I gave him," Yep! Maybe Monkey,too! Don't like it?Would you prefer if I said you real name? You know,if you have one." 
 
He shook his head, Nope It's fine then you're new nickname is Hae or fishy. Your original name is too long to type sometimes. And no I'm not telling you my real name.
 
I laughed at his statement,"Why not~?" I said as I gave him a pout.
 
A big crowd caught my eye.They were all gathering at this thing on a wall. As soon as they disperse,I ran to the mysterious thing. 
 
"Hyukkie! A fireworks show at 7pm! Can you stay for a little more?!" I yelled since Eunhyuk was far. I saw him nod and a big group of people took over his figure,making him disappear into the crowd. 
 
"Wha- Hyukkie! Where are you?!" I called out as I went through the crowd. Going to the side to scan the place before heading back in the mess. Aish, why doesn't he talk?! See this is why you have to talk,Eunhyuk. This will be hard. It's like the search of a missing monkey. I went out the crowd, the savenger hunt took me to the ferris wheel. I looked at the time.6:55pm. The sun had gone down,making it harder to find him.
 
"Aish! Eunhyuk,you monkey! Where the hell are you!?Please,I need to find you" I yelled to the sky. After 3 minutes have passed,my mood had instantly went down to -358. Hyukkie...
 
I felt someone bump into my shoulder.I look behind and saw no one. People still walking around,but as they walk some space were created that allowed me to see someone. A certain monkey. Eunhyuk was right there,looking around to see if he can find me. My heart was immediately relieved. I ran towards him,moving in all kinds of directions to avoid bumping into people.
 
-EUNHYUK'S POV-
 
"Eunhyukkie!!" I heard someone scream my name. Next thing I know,Donghae was hugging me tightly. Like he was afraid that I would go again.
 
"I'm so glad I found you! Please,don't separate from me. Don't leave." He said as he nuzzled into my neck. He's definitely a child. This warm,fluffy feeling inside me was stirring about.One hand patted his head and the other rested on Donghae's back lightly. He looked at me with puppy eyes and tears. Crying? I let him go.
 
Why are you crying?
 
"I was afraid to lose you,and that you went home, and that you-" I shushed him by covering his mouth with my hand. He blinked in response. With my free hand, I pointed to the ferris wheel.Although we weren't in line,we were in the area. So the workers let us go on.That also reminded him about the fireworks.
 
I took one side of the cart and took the other. As soon as the ferris wheel started,the fireworks show began. The view on top of the ride, was beautiful. We could see some of parts of Seoul and best of all, the fireworks. I looked at Donghae. He was grinning ear to ear while looking out the window. His mood got better. He really is a child. I tapped his knee and he looked at me with curiosity
 
-DONGHAE'S POV-
 
I looked at him,curious on what he's gonna do. He put his phone right in front of my face,showing me a message that he wrote.
 
Thank you,Hae. The whole time I was with you was very new. I never spent time outside or with people before. But you showed me how fun it was. There was this odd warm feeling inside me the whole day. I didn't know what it was until this moment. This moment I finally figured it out. Hae,it's happiness.
 
Shocked and amazed at what he wrote, I looked behind the phone to see him. Eunhyuk was smiling. Finally... the genuine smile has appeared. I've been waiting. I smiled along him.
 
"You're smiling...Lesson 1 is a success~" I said while winking and holding a thumbs up. His smile got wider.
 
Eunhyuk smiled for the first time today..because of me..
~~~~~~~
A/N: Ok today was awkward. I re-lived the old Suju songs. -sigh- oh how i miss all 13... Anyway, Super Junior's Sapphire Blue and Shining Star helped me update. XDD Yay! Eunhyuk smiled~!! You go Donghae! ...ok.. well. bye!
 
Comments=♥ No Silent Readers
 
~Dia is Out!~