It's like Modifying a Robot

My First Words Are,Lee Donghae

Lee Donghae, the most popular and loved student in SM Performing Arts Academy.Donghae is 175 cm tall. He has wavy slight blondish orange hair that makes him fit to be an idol. His tone body helps supports his appearence. 5 year old child at heart is the best way to describe him. His childish and playful personality along with his gorgeous looks make him very irresistible. He's very caring towards others.Donghae understands everyone well.Happy,sad, love,heartbroken,proud,embarassed,bliss. You name it and he is sure to have experienced it.

-DONGHAE'S POV-

"Yah Donghae, Did you figure out the choreography yet? Man,that thing is hard!"

I looked at the owner of the voice and shook my head. I went back staring out the window of the classroom,but still responded to him. 

"Nope, I'm still trying to work it out. And yes it is hard." I sighed," Why did Mr.Kang assigned us something difficult?"

"He probably want us to die from it,burn our bodies,and throw the ash around a room to do a ritual, making our souls go to hell," My classmate said in an eerie voice. If there was a flashlight around, he would've used that to add more suspense. 

Mr. Kang was our dance teacher. He is hell itself. Being as strict as he is and releasing is anger out on us,leaving students to get scared of dance class. Such a shame, I really like dancing.

My thoughts were interrupted with girls gossiping and squealing loudly. I looked over the group. Yep, gossiping. I returned to my usual act of looking out the window. Taking in the beauty of the full trees that have blossomed in the Spring. It was the ending period and we're supposed to be working,but the teacher is absent and left us with a crappy substitute. The substitute is reading,not caring what we do. I heard the girls squeal again. I rolled my eyes. My curiosity got the best out of me so I got out of my chair and went to the group. I took hold of 2 girls's shoulders and pushed them apart, giving space for me to join the circle. Giving my best smile.

"So what are you girls talking about that makes you shush at each other, hm?" I showed off my pretty boy smile. I heard the girls giggle in excitement,showing that their happy that I'm here.

"Well,oppa. We were just talking about some people..." Said one short girl,Lee Sunny right?

"Oh? Give me an example," I said taking more intrest.

"Hmm,Lee Eunhyuk!He's always quiet never talks to anyone.He just ignores the people that do try to talk to him.Nobody doesn't even know his voice! I really never seen him smile" said a tall girl, along with other girls nodding at her statement.

"Oh and I heard he always carried this camcorder. Filming everything. That's kinda creepy.." another girl added to my data of Lee Eunhyuk.

"Where is he?" I asked. They all pointed somewhere in the room.

I followed the direction of their fingers and it showed a platinum blond hair boy sitting alone at a window seat. He sat two desks in front of me,listening to what appears to be his mp3 player. Lee Eunhyuk was resting his head on his hand with eyes closed.The position exposed his sharp jawline. I looked back at the girls and gave them a smile,showing my thanks. I waved at them and went to the mysterious boy. I sat at the empty desk in front of him,gaining his attention with the noise of a moving chair. He looked at me with a questioned look,eyebrows raised. I just gave him my best smile.

He looks much more handsome up close and personal...

"Hi, my names Lee Donghae. Yours?" I started. He blinked twice, giving me a blank face. He then slightly glared. I chuckled.

"Haha, I guess you figured out that I pretended to not know your name,Lee Eunhyuk. Right?" He just nodded and took out a sapphire blue camcorder. He brought it up to the window and pressed the recording button.

I tilted my head a little before asking," You don't talk,do you?"

He glared at me. He put his camcorder on the desk and took out his phone and began typing.

Talking is disruptive.

"So you can't talk?" Eunhyuk shook his head.

I can, it's just disruptive and a waste of time.

"...Waste of time? But isn't that people communicate?"

So? Talking is disruptive and a waste of time. That's why I hate people.

The bell rang right after I read his message. He stood up, taking his stuff and walked out the door,followed by a crowd of students wanting to go home. I blinked at him. He sure is different than most people... He can talk,but he chooses not too. I sat there, still thinking about him. Talking is disruptive..Does he mean when I talked and while he was filming? I sighed,stood up,take my belongings and walked out the door. The halls were kinda empty. I took my time walking down the path,until I came to a halt. There was music in the dance room. Who would be dancing at this time? My curious mode took place again. I walked quietly along with the wall. Coming near the entrance to the room, I peeked my head and took a look on who was in there.My eyes widen to see who it was,dancing their heart out.

Lee Eunhyuk.

His body moved gracefully, along with every beat.Arms and legs in sync,not even showing that there may be some tripping. As I recall, the dance routine that Eunhyuk's dancing to is the same as the one Mr.Kang assigned us to. The hard dance that made everyone drop down to the floor because of its complicated moves and never ending steps. But watching Eunhyuk.. he makes it look so easy. Easy that everyone can join in and do it correctly. Eunhyuk doesn't seem to be even trying! He's..really good. Better than me. Everyone thought I was the best dancer of the school. Compared to Eunhyuk, I'm just a puppet on strings. 

As the song ended I slowly walked in. Eunhyuk noticed my by the mirror,but he didn't look at me directly. I smiled at him gently at him. He turned to glare at me directly. I chuckled. He likes glaring at me,doesn't he?

"You're really good,Eunhyuk," I complimented as he grabbed his water bottle and phone.He sat down,back against the mirror,using it as support. I went and did the same thing. I looked at Eunhyuk. His chest was slowly going up and down. Sweat dripped down his neck as he drank his water, craving for hydration.

-EUNHYUK'S POV-

"I didn't know you danced, and apparently really good. Everyone had trouble dancing to that,but you didn't." After Donghae finished his sentence,I started typing something.

I practiced. Not too long.I danced to even harder ones than this.

"Really!? Can you show me sometime?" I looked at him with a blank look. Nobody really talked to me like this..People are usually scared or creeped out. I don't understand this person.

Sure? Why are you here anyway?

"I was going home,but found you dancing. I had to stay~!" His eyes twinkled under the room's light

Go to your dorm.

"Why should I?"

Aren't you tired?

"You just dance and you're asking me that?" I took a deep breath. He's more like a kid than a student here. I didn't reply to that. I just drank my water and sat there,glancing at him from time to time.

Donghae's really handsome... But his personality ruins it all. I never expected people talking to me.. Especially people like him. It was slient until Donghae pointed at something in the room.

"Hey, is that a camcorder? Were you recording yourself dancing?" He asked eyes full of curiousity. I nodded. I forgot to turn it off so I stood up and walked across the room to turn the camera off. Almost out of batteries. Gonna have to charge it later. I took it and walked back,cleaning up. Time to go. I glanced at Donghae and he was looking at me clean up. Weird kid. 

"...I heard you don't smile or hardly show any emotions," I looked at him again. From a innocent child look to an expression more serious. I shrugged as a reply.

"Why don't you?" I took out my phone again.

Cause I don't have a reason to show it.

"So that means you are never happy," I nodded.

"Never scared?"I nodded

"Never surprised?" I nodded.

"Never loved?" I hesitantly nodded. That one caught me off guard.

"Never angry?' I nodded.

"Never nervous?" I nodded.

"Never sad?" I nodded.

"Have you ever cried?" I shook my head.

"What about when you were born?" 

I can't remember that far.

Donghae just chuckled. "Ok then.. It's decided you have never felt any emotion at all. You are clearly a robot." He smiled gently," Let me fix that...Make you experience everything possible. To live the world with many excitements.So please..Let me teach you what it means to live.."

......

I eyed him for awhile.. He doesn't seem dangerous at all...He wants to fix me...

I slowly nodded. Donghae's smile got bigger.

"Let me teach you what it means to live..."

~~~~~~
A/N: Yay chapter 1~... I didn't expect to have done chapter 1 on this.. O_O oh well, what's done is done~ I have an a lot of ideas for this fic so i'm anticipating to update a lot. I still have my other story to update... Speaking of my other story, i chose deadlines to update for that fic. Like,only updating on Saturday and Wednesday. I'll choose days for this fic to update once my other story is done. So this fic will be updated at random unlike the other one. mmk i think thats it...so bye!

Comments=♥ No Silent Readers

~Dia is Out!~