Snooze

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry about the shorter update. I injured my arm and will be taking a break from writing longer chapters. Thanks for reading =D

 

-------

 

“You’re lucky there’s no internal bleeding. Seems like you flexed right before the person hit you and your abdominal muscles protected your stomach,” the doctor declared, consulting Chanyeol’s CT scan.

 

Chanyeol slumped back in his bed, a weight off his shoulders. Beside him, Baekhyun rubbed his arm and gave the doctor a thumbs up.

 

“So there’s nothing to be worried about then, Dr. Taemin?” Baekhyun clarified.

 

The handsome man flashed both Baekhyun and Chanyeol a toothy smile.

 

“Yup. You’re free to go home!”

 

Chanyeol mumbled a “thanks” but the doctor had already swept out of the room. Baekhyun walked over to the dresser at the end of the room and picked up Chanyeol’s clothes. He brought them over to Chanyeol’s bed and laid them on the sheets.

 

“I never knew you liked wearing such tight skinny jeans. Don’t they cut off your circulation?” Baekhyun asked noncommittally.

 

But Chanyeol grabbed his clothes and stuffed them behind his back.

 

“I—I ran out of clothes and need to do laundry,” he stammered.

 

Baekhyun chortled and continued staring at Chanyeol.

 

“Aren’t you going to put on your clothes?” he asked with his eyebrows raised.

 

Chanyeol swore he could hear a smirk in Baekhyun’s voice.

 

“Uh, yes, if you’d turn around and give me some privacy!”

 

“Why? Are you hiding anything from me under that hospital gown?” Baekhyun said suggestively, his eyes traveling lower and lower down Chanyeol’s body.

 

Chanyeol glowered and pulled the thin hospital blanket up to his chin.

 

“Ugh, fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter